Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

She was promised a really powerful role but it never materialized and she was reduced to a crying show piece.

so what show literally revolved around her..di,aapne dawai liii
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe now that Barun s taking a break and there are not too many other actors left n the show she will be the soul..is pyar will be her journey of love...and so she stayed back!
Redouble your efforts t ask SP what they plan to do...else this is one horrendous possibility...
Imagine..Khushi will say..jab tak Arnavji wapas nahi aate di ko zindagi hm sanwaarenge...and nani,mami and NK will play Cupid with heršŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
but shes just saying whatever the channel and PH told her to stay, they said SHE was the soul :P so, she agreed on staying, whats wrong?! :P
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

She was promised a really powerful role but it never materialized and she was reduced to a crying show piece.

And she realised Fter one year...and of course aft renegotiation we saw the STRONG role!
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS. I fear that with all this mess and Payal gone, the CVs are gonna bring a guy interest for Anjali and they would become parallel lead. I hope not but with the PH and channel you never know.

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is definitely DI-LUSIONAL! šŸ¤£
Oh god! I cannot stop laughing!
She decided to stay back? For whom? For dhruv singh Raizada?
There is No Arshi, then there is No IPK.Then where is she gonna act? In the streets? šŸ˜•
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

Monu

let her be the heart
soul
body

whatever

There will be a show
But 0 audiencešŸ¤£

Actually yesterday I saw the return of her pout..when Arnav wasn't telling he what the surprise was..so maybe she is practicing to get back to her earlier role..without pooja thali...but same stock expressions...
Or they will ntroduce a new didikisaut and she will be the saut...see saut always gets mor screen space!
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
daljeet really needs a reality check
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What rubbish,she is so friendly with Barun & Sanaya and how can she give such statements.I heard she quit but r they only rumors,this is the last thing left to hear.Soul of IPKKND,which world is she living.Does she even know what viewer's opine about Anjali.

Barun has made a great sister who suffers from delusions.
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daljeet n ipk soul..must be kidding..