Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No its old i saw the same article b4 wen he DKS track strted.
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

🤣 😆
4th Lion: Laxmiji 

...u know this just came to my mind, if they really wanted Didi ki sauten track why did they kick Laxmiji out 🤣 I mean Dadi fit well for the role too but we have to agree Shyam/Laxmiji made quite a pair😆

\

laxmi the 4th lion🤣

looks like she  swithced to carnivores from herbivores to prove her true lub to shyamu🤣🤣🤣
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OhMyGod! How delusional is she? 🤣
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha_ch

Now that all are leaving she is the only soul left in IPK 🤣.

LOL LOL.. 🤣 That was fab!

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
cho phunny...

👎🏼  to the title only.. :)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There were rumours of Daljeet Kaur Bhanot quitting her show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But it seems, that she has put all speculations to rest, by deciding to continue with the show. According to the actor, when she had signed the show, it was titled Didi Ki Sauten where her character was supposed to be the lead.

"When the shooting began, the title was changed to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But I was promised that the story would revolve around me, Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani). In between, I felt the story was deviating and so I decided to quit. But after several talks with the producers and the channel, I was informed that I would be the soul of the show. So I decided to stay back," says Daljeet who wants her career graph to progress and is now satisfied with her role.

- Iss 'Day dreaming' ko kya naam doon...?? >
🤣
🤣🤣 
Sugata_mi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isn't it leading to hint that now Daljeet's character is going to see some movement cause Barun will be taking  break!! I mean that how I saw it!!

She is going to be the integral part of the story and may be the new entry will be now shifting the focus to Daljeet, until ofcourse Barun is back from Break!! Any which ways this is a happy news!! The new entry is not a Khushi's new interest, but rather Daljeet's interest.

But some how at this point I want even Sana Khan to enter back as Lavanya!! Long time no c.. I supposedly she must have found some one nice, or rather can becomes Nk's interest!! After all NK always fall for Arnav's girls!! ;)
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
not getting an apt title for her at this time.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dkatmala

not getting an apt title for her at this time.

delusional db
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She was promised a really powerful role but it never materialized and she was reduced to a crying show piece.