Daljeet the soul of IPK??? - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kookie2020

She izz ma inspiration, The sunflaawer of my existence.
I wanna grow up and be like her.
BAS.
Thanks yaara for thizz AT.
Now I will spam it with my lau for her.

Kookie Ji! 

Your LAU is amazing yaara! 😆

😆
Originally posted by jules

I couldnt agree more!! Which is why I always had the same sentiments for both.. 😆

They are as delusional as they get...😆
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Hahaha i know I culsnt believe it either the "Soul" of IPK seems like some.one.needs a reality check big time!

yes it is high time..send her to UK I say...😆
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Once a Di-lusional, always a delusional! 😉

Art imitates life!

yes it does in this case...
I saw that article...
and you know the irony?
I was thinking about how all this fuss and drama started from DB, nothing against her personally, but I have to be honest and say that her decision, and outburst really destroyed THE MOST beautiful love story that could have blossomed between Arnav and Khushi, we always and I repeat ALWAYS signed up for a love story
in the launch promos what did we see?
Arnav and Khushi
a love story
a past which CONNECTED them both (later on in the show we saw that whatever happened between their past also damaged Anjali's life to an extent)
basically we saw there was going to be a show of two star crossed lovers, not didi ki sauten

DB, the title of the story was changed FOR A REASON, I don't understand why she didn't understand that none of wanted a brother-sister story, and more than anything if screen space was really the issue, I don't understand why they didn't make Anjali negative (even with the whole sauten thing) trying to separate ArHi if they were going to destroy her character
at least in the end (even with her screen space) it would have been an ArHi love story and they would have became stronger lovers for getting through the obstacles for both Shyam and Anjali OR better yet why didn't they make her a stronger character where she would help make Khushi and Arnav bond with one another after the MU and make them realize the love between one another, and ArHi helping her getting out of the Shyam mess, those two tracks would have gone off so much more better

The show was loved for/bc of ArHi/SaRun and of course the wonderful cast, but with the focus being ArHi's love story

when she mentioned in the article about being promised that she would be the "soul of the show," idk in what mindset she thought rona dhona, being a demanding sister, and destroying/taking away ArHi's love story was going to keep the show running and give respect to her character/her as an actor, we loved her as Arnav's sister who supported Khushi/Arnav and their love, not someone who would end up destroying the love story AND the show (or be the one to start the destruction)

I understand if you are promised something like even something unrealistic like the "soul of the show," but if u want screen space know how to play your character instead of destroying it and the show with it, she should have suggested something along the two tracks I mentioned, she would have still gotten the screen space, the MU did start for her after all, she would have either helped ArHi to realize that they love each other/what really happened and have ArHi get her out of the Shyam phase OR they could have made Anjali negative, at least temporarily since she's always blind in Shyam's "love," and made her against Khushi, causing Arnav going against his sister for the time to save Khushi's respect and also deepening their love

I can't help but feel that once she started everything spiraled down
Originally posted by bhagyathara

an article said yesterday that she already left the show.probably they offered her something after baruns exit.

She will be the New ASR??? Ma dead, dad cheated and dead, husband cheated and jailed and now Bhaiya.. whatever happens to him!!

So Di becomes Lady Don!! Khushi ofcourse will still be making jalebi wearing her tent
In show she was in delusional mode for quite looong time   , it's effected her, she start living in that mode . 🤣 🤣
ya I was shocked reading her statements...is that the track CVs r heading to ? Anjlai track ??? to Daljeet,its always Barun and Sanaya the souls of the show Edited by tamy267 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jules

She is the soul of all Saut stories

She izz ma Soul sista.
BAS
soul of IPKKND, what the? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣