Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 9)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Number.one.fan

Thanks for this post. Makes me feel a little better, yes. 

One question - You really believe that Barun's on a break? 

Not yet...Break is also under scanner LOL

Thts y nooreen held bck the interview in total...things after fan reactions changed...so we cn jst wait nd watch

I so wish what ever u r saying comes out to be true but dear he gave one interview already yesterdayCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Aphrodite88

metitaliya Senior Member
metitaliya
metitaliya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
take the break and comeback barun...we all will wait 4 u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huddy

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Awesome post priya!
i do not know what happened during the meeting with so much rumours spreading around
BUT IF AT ANY POINT BARUN WAS INSULTED...I DEMAND A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM 4LIONS AND GUL!
I am not going to spare a honest being be ridiculed for his hardwork and someone who sought to entertain me for the past 1.5 years without caring about his own needs be insulted, ridiculed and made a scapegoat of. As a fan i want his dignity and respect reinstored!!

I want IPKKND to go on but i only want it with SARUN AS ARSHI! No one else! i want the reassuarance that Barun will be back...if they can find a new PH that will be even better. As a viewer i demand this as i want the show to be back with its full glory.

I am.emailing SP and will continue to do it!
i just want barun in the show nothing else!
Thank you for the much needed positive post!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007TheSmurfsdakshaavi-Prashu-sonia_1

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Posted on maham's post ,copying here

I spoke o an sp insider now

She said -

She said to me clearly now from her own,I was talking smthng else,didn't even mentn anything in dates etc...

"23rd is a date circulating on websites,don't believe that...there were meetings yesterday,we have been just updated...Barun is not leaving"

I asked about Monday ka meeting - she said I am nt yet aware abt the details on that...will update u once I have...I asked is the show going off - her voice was like shocked - she saiid "no, show is on very much " "BS is with us, all those r rumours...and even his break in his words is - undecided "

So that's the official stand now,rest aagey dekhne hain !!!
I am sorry to say priya...once I am in difference with your views. A lot has happend on this actor's name now...if he wants a break and they will force him not to take or leave the show...it is really not helpful for show or even actor..I am sorry I know you all love this show very much but this man's image is more important to me than this show. I wud want him to move on with his decision ...As if he backs out now...this will be labelled as drama by very popular view here and everywhere too...

Ilahi_mera_Jiya

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Posted on maham's post ,copying here

I spoke o an sp insider now

She said -

She said to me clearly now from her own,I was talking smthng else,didn't even mentn anything in dates etc...

"23rd is a date circulating on websites,don't believe that...there were meetings yesterday,we have been just updated...Barun is not leaving"

I asked about Monday ka meeting - she said I am nt yet aware abt the details on that...will update u once I have...I asked is the show going off - her voice was like shocked - she saiid "no, show is on very much " "BS is with us, all those r rumours...and even his break in his words is - undecided "

So that's the official stand now,rest aagey dekhne hain !!!

breathing just a bit easier suddenly. got to get gandhari and rest to this post. bless you, priya.

bs might still need a break, that's fine. as long as the show can go on, in its pristine form.

and the more i read and hear of the ph, of actors being insulted, actors who've made them practically world famous, the more i feel a surge of violence picking up in me. they really can't get away with this. anjali and i have been discussing karma vis a vis ms gul khan. i don't mind being an instrument of it.

this is just plain wrong.

Edited by indi52 - 10 November 2012 at 1:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionnandu_2007Omorabotisonia_1

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
thanx priya for the latest updates...dats sigh of relief

nandu_2007

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Priya, 

I tried and tried to block this out of my mind but it is so sad to see something so beautiful in the state that it stands. 

I just cannot understand why the PH wants to destroy something as phenomenal as IPK? Wasn't this the same PH that built this wonderful story? And insulting actors who are the main reason why IPK became such a massive hit, not just commercially but something that moved people so much that they have made it a part of their lives.

Do they really think their new venture is going to be anywhere close to IPK? There can never be another IPK. 

Khushi with another man is not just disgusting, it is the ultimate insult to the emotion of love.

I have never drooled or idolised Barun but I have immense respect for him as a human being and I think I am yet to see an actor who can match up to him. I just hope he gets all he wants and continues to bring those smiles, those tears and those blushes as ASR. 

I feel sorry for Sanaya too. She has never complained and has been the bright star of IPK and what about all the hard work? I bow to the girl.

Arnav-Khushi, Barun-Sanaya happen only once in a life-time, I hope all those people incharge know this. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96banglesAnchal_Mcrazyaddictionnandu_2007TheSmurfssg08premparbatOmorabotiAphrodite88

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Di to be honest with you i dont want Barun to return to this show anymore. i dont want him to go back there where instead of giving the one and half year of hard work he is told to get out i dont think as a fan i would like to see him there. i dont know who told him what but the word kicked out..! end the show.. thats what i want.. if they want to end it and its their way let it be.. they will realize but i cant accept the humiliation of that man.. call me a die hard fan..a phanki.. crazy.. immature drooler whatever.. if i look bias then yes i am.

SP can very well show a Nayi Soch by bringing back the most favorite international and national Jodi together in a show again ..this time by some decent PH. Barun  is a agreat actor and very nice human being. he will soon get the work of his deserving. in fact better from here. if people think (i saw some posts) that its the PH that made Barun Sobti then its wrong..cause if someone look carefully their script had nothing ever,..what worked was the honest and dedicated actors having amazing chemistry..enough talent to make something not so unique as the most unique.

those people who can spread "rumors" that Barun got movie offer thus he is leaving.. can blame him in public forum by some unknown connected to the team member by comparing him with the other lead.. can say it openly and bravely that "i can tell the PH's name which offered movie to Barun"..they dont deserve Barun..nor they deserve us as audience. (yes she does deserve BETTER audience) we are no better..forgive us. that particular member said it so daringly.. knowing that no one will ask the name.all are fools enough to use the formula "seeing is believing"

i am ready to pressurize SP for another show with Barun and Sanaya.. but as of now the show should end and it must end cause i dont think Barun will return and i dont want him to return either. this show has given them a lot.. (the PH) .while abandoning it this way they have forgotten that like there is only one king khan..there is only one IPKKND.. this thing cant be recreated cause they cant have these actors anymore!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_MShyJi-Viji-lolly143Aphrodite88riti4u

Go to top