Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 8)

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
nice post dear !

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
priya, Smile

it's a show worth making not thoda sa, bahut sara effort for. thanks for posting. 

barun deserves a break. especially after what seems to have happened. plus, these work scheds are dickensian, neanderthal. whoever works 12 hour shifts, at times longer, practically without any breaks for 18 months and more continuously.

that too in a creative field. anyone in this arena will tell us how exhausting all creative work is. and barun and sanaya play asr and khushi, 8-10 minutes of screen time in a five days a week soap. maha episodes in between. in absolutely harmonious working environments, with clear respect for people, it is hard. in the production house we speak of, i can't imagine how they've all kept it going for so long.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clapand more for that.

if after the break, there's any chance of barun returning to being asr again, would like to support the idea of continuing with ipk in any way possible.

i am sure a good story can be worked out without any need for khushi getting attracted to another guy. that would be just plain ridiculous.

here's hoping.

Edited by indi52 - 10 November 2012 at 1:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMAchinta97Dazee-Viji-nandu_2007stg1Omoraboti-Prashu-Aphrodite88riti4u

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I undrstand what ur sayng bt ths show revolves around sarun only. How wil they run the show for two months without barun
callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for your post. I somehow felt there is more to it than just Barun quitting. You can make out that the PH have lost interest and are trying to ruin the show. They just destroyed the story of Arnav's past unraveling and haven't closed so many loops and they still have to touch on Khushi's past. So there is so much left

It is because of your post that I have written to SP on their official site and on fb. I will be calling them soon.

IPK is the only show I was addicted to. I love Arnav and Khushi and can't even dream of the show continuing with either of them.

I hope it is a break that Barun is taking and not SP's way of making us believe he will come back so that we continue to watch the show.

If Barun is quitting, then they might as well end the show with a fairytale ending. I know it will be unfair to Sanaya.

Just hoping for the best.
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I agree ! Bombard SP with mails, calls & faxes !

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 12:44am
-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post. Makes me feel a little better, yes. 

One question - You really believe that Barun's on a break? 
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Posted on maham's post ,copying here

I spoke o an sp insider now

She said -

She said to me clearly now from her own,I was talking smthng else,didn't even mentn anything in dates etc...

"23rd is a date circulating on websites,don't believe that...there were meetings yesterday,we have been just updated...Barun is not leaving"

I asked about Monday ka meeting - she said I am nt yet aware abt the details on that...will update u once I have...I asked is the show going off - her voice was like shocked - she saiid "no, show is on very much " "BS is with us, all those r rumours...and even his break in his words is - undecided "

So that's the official stand now,rest aagey dekhne hain !!!

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMsuhanamausampayel3004Dreamer-89Achinta97ramya1-Reva-Claire0206spsharmilaENLIGHTENED1UKLotusDazeehabsgeetmaanluvdakshaavihoopoenandu_2007TheSmurfsmomb24shubz1jakhushipremparbatstg1cuppa_n_cricketadithyanAphrodite88indi52Divya1503-Gan-Pr1yankaOmoraboti-Prashu-beena14Girlabouttown

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

Thanks for this post. Makes me feel a little better, yes. 

One question - You really believe that Barun's on a break? 

Not yet...Break is also under scanner LOL

Thts y nooreen held bck the interview in total...things after fan reactions changed...so we cn jst wait nd watch

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-ramya1IFoverratedDazeespsharmilasneak-peekshubz1nandu_2007cuppa_n_cricketAphrodite88adithyanPr1yankaOmorabotibeena14-Prashu-sonia_1

Go to top