Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 61)

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Priya and Rima,

can we get any media person ...who can voice our views and uproar in news papers and news channels...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanpayasacrazyaddictionnomad.nesscuppa_n_cricketpri_armaanriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha66

Originally posted by msin

Priya we are trying... Why did we lose... It was such an iconic shows..
Other shows like yeh rishta... Tarak Mehta run for years..
I finally browsed thru QH...the extras also have better wardrobe..
In this show which was minting money... Save for Anjali who got her own personal wardrobe... Every cast was dressed so shabbily.., most notably the leads..
They just bleeded the show dry...

Barun is good actor has an immense fan following if movie career does not take off.. Some other tv show will snap him up.. Hopefully..
But the sad part is our Sarun ...will not be together...and there will be no Arnav khushi...

Here we were dreaming to turn this show to a movie series like...sex and the city... If khichdi,,,can do it... Why not

And certainly Indian sets of mills and boon...and they brought everything falling down...

Can we go the gandhian way of apologizing to star plus and request them to bring Barun back.,Clap

We can send them flowers & get well soon cards like Munnabhai.
but i feel like sending brickbats to them...Angry..they have turned this dirty..DAMN...this is showbiz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usha66crazyaddiction

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Priya and Rima,

can we get any media person ...who can voice our views and uproar in news papers and news channels...

yes can we get media with us...main newschannel...if possible...we cn tweet them ..ask them to support us...Any idea..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payasasonia_1

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Amazing post Priya..You know when I saw Karan, Mafhura and Akshya tweet I was wondering why would they tweet..then it made sense..they are are with Barun supoorting each other..

Wonder when Sanaya will say something that is if she can...The sad part is that I dont think she can as she is under contract

I am glad that they are supporting him. he needs and deserves it

Edited by PriyaR-jeesa - 11 November 2012 at 5:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionfleurssmiley-shiney

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by honeypriya

LOL
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by sampin

I don't get it...Many people seems to have really fallen for Sobti's.."I want a break..I wanna quit TV"thingy..The channel gives them misleading answers...the PH representatives come and do a good brainwash..and people are easily taken for a ride!!ConfusedConfused

I just Don't get it..This is a simple fact yaar...Is Barun Sobti a fool that he'd go on an <font size="2">indefinite</font> break...jeopardizing his TV career...causing the heartbreak of millions when his film is on the verge of releasing??

Sorry...But I can't really digest this...
thats what worrying me now..looks like uproar is already dying...

<font size="2">Why can't people get this...Why would he WANT to jeopardize his career??</font>

<font size="2">There is a story behind..definitely..Are people soo blind??!!Confused</font>

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

lol Priya wht u said about movie thing is so damn correct! People should atleast think before making up a story! Lol

and yeah these consumer cell people always say wht they r told to, asliyat mei inhein kuch pata hi nhi hota! Lol

Ya agree. As though an actor would want to jeopardize his career at his peak time. The statements that Barun made looks like they were forced ones. It is so evident that SP is just misleading us by their contradictory & useless statements. In all this game it is Barun & his fans who are affected the most.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefancrazyaddictionsmiley-shineyshubz1cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I know that Barun is on the verge of being the victim of media politics.
But we should always support Barun to save him from politics!

P.S. I used to dislike Ekta shows. But now I LOVE them. They're more sensible and professional. Not liars like 4Lions. They don't ignore/destroy their shows like 4Lions does.

I really feel sorry for Barun. It is so clear he is been pressurized from all sides. God please shower some mercy on him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012Dreamer-89pri_armaanriti4usonia_1

anayah121 Senior Member
anayah121
anayah121

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
don't know what to do
fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

this is wat i mailed

Hi,

I know I may be an insignificant viewer for you but I do contribute in your TRPs and may be my mail will go into your trash bin.
But still I will have satisfaction that I did something for the show that I loved so much and also for the actor who has entertained me for past 1 and half year. This story is about Arnav and Khushi and not khushi alone.This show gave you massive international audience and also fame globally. It is sad to see that viewers who all should not be part of offscreen dirty mess have now realised that leading entertainment channel of yours are not trustworthy and even feel like answerable to viewers. If this decision of barun is personal then it was known to you for 2 months prior and dont think  that viewers are naive to understand this.That in these 2 months effort could have made to retain barun and even make show come to an end. As for rest of cast ,you could have planned a different show.I dont care about politics and who is right and who is wrong but there is an actor who worked in your industry for past 1 and half years and it is really regretable that you have exploit his image to this extent.
Your sources claim that he is leaving and has offers for movie. When actor himself on radio interview previously said he has no offers in hand. Stop playing with emotions of every fan of this show and even die hard fans of Barun Sobti.Atleast be human to the actor who served your company for so long and is still serving- Dont make him look like a liar in front of his fans. If you still want to continue with show, go ahead .Lets see how much viewers you still retain.

Take care

Loyal Barun Fan

Clap U have voiced out the hidden truth.

@ Red Ya SP thinks that we are Kindergarten kids to listen to their good for nothing tales. Poor Barun his image has been tarnished.

@ GREEN
  SP is only keen on saving its business. They have no concern either for the poor soul who earned so much of fame for the channel or for the loyal viewers. 

LETS SUPPORT HIM

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefancrazyaddictionnicki11eyesonmeshar19mazkachazkariti4u

Go to top