Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 60)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

What the..can someone tell me what is the dushmani they have with Barun.. damn to their show..why are they hell bent on defaming him? this SP i tell you..4lions ka to i know..they are rats.. why the hell is SP trying to defame him like.. i seriously dont care about the show anymore.. they need come up and SAY it that Barun has left because he was asked to!

Exactly.. I want his name to be cleared! bas!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictiondakshaavi

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Spare the poor guy SP and PH.Angry
gurtilicious Senior Member
gurtilicious
gurtilicious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Brilliant post!Clap
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
 ROFL now apparently SP is saying we are doing our best..wait for tom.

spammed out confused souls.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionshubz1cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by mashira

Priya, thanks again for the posts. I am totally sad and numb now. I know this is not going to end so soon. Much muck will be thrown about, perhaps this entire week. This is all intensely sad and now I want nothing else but for Barun to emerge out of this untarnished and go on to have all the success he truly deserves. Bas. Serials come and go but this has become now much more than that -- an ugly battle out to malign a honest, hardworking person. 

Exactly Rashmi. This has turned so ugly. The fight for the serial has taken a back seat now...his name needs to be cleared. He doesnt deserve this.
Exactly guys...

Rashmi try nd see na if u cn officially put any article...press is the best medium

thatz precisely what I am trying to do priya, let me see if it works out. i hope it does!

Will supply u proof backed fodder for the article Wink

There is so much murk beneath the Surface

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cebelDreamer-89Anchal_MShyJipayasacrazyaddictionwrit_in_waternandu_2007shubz1cuppa_n_cricketIlahi_mera_Jiyariti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I just want to know truth now...if they say barun is leaving...why were they sayin he is not leavin till yesterday...why the guy on interview said when asked are you leaving that he is not leavin..then immediately saying- I DONT KNOW...

Now I just want his name to be cleared...BAS!

Edited by riti4u - 11 November 2012 at 4:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnandu_2007pri_armaan

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
this is wat i mailed

Hi,

I know I may be an insignificant viewer for you but I do contribute in your TRPs and may be my mail will go into your trash bin.
But still I will have satisfaction that I did something for the show that I loved so much and also for the actor who has entertained me for past 1 and half year. This story is about Arnav and Khushi and not khushi alone.This show gave you massive international audience and also fame globally. It is sad to see that viewers who all should not be part of offscreen dirty mess have now realised that leading entertainment channel of yours are not trustworthy and even feel like answerable to viewers. If this decision of barun is personal then it was known to you for 2 months prior and dont think  that viewers are naive to understand this.That in these 2 months effort could have made to retain barun and even make show come to an end. As for rest of cast ,you could have planned a different show.I dont care about politics and who is right and who is wrong but there is an actor who worked in your industry for past 1 and half years and it is really regretable that you have exploit his image to this extent.
Your sources claim that he is leaving and has offers for movie. When actor himself on radio interview previously said he has no offers in hand. Stop playing with emotions of every fan of this show and even die hard fans of Barun Sobti.Atleast be human to the actor who served your company for so long and is still serving- Dont make him look like a liar in front of his fans. If you still want to continue with show, go ahead .Lets see how much viewers you still retain.

Take care

Loyal Barun Fan

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJicraziefanspsharmilanomad.nesspayasacrazyaddictionfleurs-Viji-eyesonmesmiley-shineysonia_1

usha66 Senior Member
usha66
usha66

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

Priya we are trying... Why did we lose... It was such an iconic shows..
Other shows like yeh rishta... Tarak Mehta run for years..
I finally browsed thru QH...the extras also have better wardrobe..
In this show which was minting money... Save for Anjali who got her own personal wardrobe... Every cast was dressed so shabbily.., most notably the leads..
They just bleeded the show dry...

Barun is good actor has an immense fan following if movie career does not take off.. Some other tv show will snap him up.. Hopefully..
But the sad part is our Sarun ...will not be together...and there will be no Arnav khushi...

Here we were dreaming to turn this show to a movie series like...sex and the city... If khichdi,,,can do it... Why not

And certainly Indian sets of mills and boon...and they brought everything falling down...

Can we go the gandhian way of apologizing to star plus and request them to bring Barun back.,Clap

We can send them flowers & get well soon cards like Munnabhai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanpayasacrazyaddictionfleurscuppa_n_cricketriti4u

Go to top