Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
priya, πŸ˜Š

it's a show worth making not thoda sa, bahut sara effort for. thanks for posting. 

barun deserves a break. especially after what seems to have happened. plus, these work scheds are dickensian, neanderthal. whoever works 12 hour shifts, at times longer, practically without any breaks for 18 months and more continuously.

that too in a creative field. anyone in this arena will tell us how exhausting all creative work is. and barun and sanaya play asr and khushi, 8-10 minutes of screen time in a five days a week soap. maha episodes in between. in absolutely harmonious working environments, with clear respect for people, it is hard. in the production house we speak of, i can't imagine how they've all kept it going for so long.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘and more for that.

if after the break, there's any chance of barun returning to being asr again, would like to support the idea of continuing with ipk in any way possible.

i am sure a good story can be worked out without any need for khushi getting attracted to another guy. that would be just plain ridiculous.

here's hoping.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I undrstand what ur sayng bt ths show revolves around sarun only. How wil they run the show for two months without barun
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for your post. I somehow felt there is more to it than just Barun quitting. You can make out that the PH have lost interest and are trying to ruin the show. They just destroyed the story of Arnav's past unraveling and haven't closed so many loops and they still have to touch on Khushi's past. So there is so much left

It is because of your post that I have written to SP on their official site and on fb. I will be calling them soon.

IPK is the only show I was addicted to. I love Arnav and Khushi and can't even dream of the show continuing with either of them.

I hope it is a break that Barun is taking and not SP's way of making us believe he will come back so that we continue to watch the show.

If Barun is quitting, then they might as well end the show with a fairytale ending. I know it will be unfair to Sanaya.

Just hoping for the best.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree ! Bombard SP with mails, calls & faxes ! Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this post. Makes me feel a little better, yes. 

One question - You really believe that Barun's on a break? 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted on maham's post ,copying here

I spoke o an sp insider now

She said -

She said to me clearly now from her own,I was talking smthng else,didn't even mentn anything in dates etc...

"23rd is a date circulating on websites,don't believe that...there were meetings yesterday,we have been just updated...Barun is not leaving"

I asked about Monday ka meeting - she said I am nt yet aware abt the details on that...will update u once I have...I asked is the show going off - her voice was like shocked - she saiid "no, show is on very much " "BS is with us, all those r rumours...and even his break in his words is - undecided "

So that's the official stand now,rest aagey dekhne hain !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Number.one.fan

Thanks for this post. Makes me feel a little better, yes. 

One question - You really believe that Barun's on a break? 

Not yet...Break is also under scanner πŸ˜†

Thts y nooreen held bck the interview in total...things after fan reactions changed...so we cn jst wait nd watch
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Not yet...Break is also under scanner πŸ˜†

Thts y nooreen held bck the interview in total...things after fan reactions changed...so we cn jst wait nd watch

I so wish what ever u r saying comes out to be true but dear he gave one interview already yesterday😭
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
take the break and comeback barun...we all will wait 4 u...
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post priya!
i do not know what happened during the meeting with so much rumours spreading around
BUT IF AT ANY POINT BARUN WAS INSULTED...I DEMAND A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM 4LIONS AND GUL!
I am not going to spare a honest being be ridiculed for his hardwork and someone who sought to entertain me for the past 1.5 years without caring about his own needs be insulted, ridiculed and made a scapegoat of. As a fan i want his dignity and respect reinstored!!

I want IPKKND to go on but i only want it with SARUN AS ARSHI! No one else! i want the reassuarance that Barun will be back...if they can find a new PH that will be even better. As a viewer i demand this as i want the show to be back with its full glory.

I am.emailing SP and will continue to do it!
i just want barun in the show nothing else!
Thank you for the much needed positive post!