Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 59)

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
thank u so much fr dis post !

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
StarPlus tweets that its confirmed BS is leaving and its solely his decision.
writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Priya, thanks again for the posts. I am totally sad and numb now. I know this is not going to end so soon. Much muck will be thrown about, perhaps this entire week. This is all intensely sad and now I want nothing else but for Barun to emerge out of this untarnished and go on to have all the success he truly deserves. Bas. Serials come and go but this has become now much more than that -- an ugly battle out to malign a honest, hardworking person. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235payasacrazyaddictionsmiley-shineycuppa_n_cricket--Nishita---Prashu-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Priya, thanks again for the posts. I am totally sad and numb now. I know this is not going to end so soon. Much muck will be thrown about, perhaps this entire week. This is all intensely sad and now I want nothing else but for Barun to emerge out of this untarnished and go on to have all the success he truly deserves. Bas. Serials come and go but this has become now much more than that -- an ugly battle out to malign a honest, hardworking person. 

Exactly Rashmi. This has turned so ugly. The fight for the serial has taken a back seat now...his name needs to be cleared. He doesnt deserve this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterpayasacrazyaddictionnicki11cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Exactly Rashmi. This has turned so ugly. The fight for the serial has taken a back seat now...his name needs to be cleared. He doesnt deserve this.
Exactly guys...

Rashmi try nd see na if u cn officially put any article...press is the best medium

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012spsharmilawrit_in_watercrazyaddictionnicki11dakshaavismiley-shineyshubz1cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu---Nishita--

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Exactly guys...

Rashmi try nd see na if u cn officially put any article...press is the best medium

thatz precisely what I am trying to do priya, let me see if it works out. i hope it does!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012Anchal_Mpayasacrazyaddictiondakshaavi-Viji-smiley-shineyshubz1-Prashu---Nishita--

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
What the..can someone tell me what is the dushmani they have with Barun.. damn to their show..why are they hell bent on defaming him? this SP i tell you..4lions ka to i know..they are rats.. why the hell is SP trying to defame him like.. i seriously dont care about the show anymore.. they need come up and SAY it that Barun has left because he was asked to!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddictionsmiley-shineyriti4u

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
whoaaa! i so knew Barun was always innocent and was being held a scapegoat at the hands of PH and SP! now its clear! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddiction

Go to top