Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 53)

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hey All...

Mann.. i hav written an essay i feel ... m gng to mail to SP... wht they have done and wht vil b result on this... on their channel...

m nt gng to let SP or PH harm him this way!

I have already mailed them on this... and planning to do again today with more points and this time specifically to teach them a lesson on importance of ethics, humanity, and human values... don't know if they will read but i'll feel good Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionDazeecuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan-Prashu-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Ok I saw smwhr on the thread earlier, sm ppl doubting y I was against PH or wat proof of insults - read mishti's 3rd tweet : "asked to leave "  nd this is putting all the insults thrown at him by the PH in a very mild way...the actual words r ...grrr

So hope it's proved tht whichever sources we r from,those insults r true...nd no actor for track discussions deserve that...nd he was hurled tht insult for standing for sm1 "else" or let's say a woman"s dignity...Ph will pay big time for hurling the leads those words...

And also for ppl asking abt SI's silence in this, sm1 has asked her...rest all friends anyways hv left the show...sm1 should atleast nt react being the other lead nd maintain silence !!!

And all I remember hauntingly, Sanaya dedicating their Jodi award at SPA to Gul...wat reward the both got for their love for being Arnav nd Khushi nd trying to save thee characters !!!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMsimpAnchal_MAchinta97-Reader-Ishi2012Dreamer-89serendipity235ShyJi-Reva-spsharmilaDazeehabscrazyaddictionJalebiGshubz1-Viji-nandu_2007smiley-shineyfaree..Smita..sunflower52stg1..mrinalini..Divya429cuppa_n_cricketindi52pri_armaan-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiyapinky89

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashishjaore

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Guys! are you up for a facebook page standing by Sobti?

Me & Dips were thinking .. please let us know!
Count me in ...n I will get my phangurls gang too

COUNT ME IN TOO
Please count me in too...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction-Prashu-

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Do you think this was because of the script Barun decided to quit, as his character ASR has not been doing anything significant since the hate marriage track started. 

The story is going down the hill since then, now after so many months ASR woke up and will bring end to Sheetal's plan. 

The change happened because of Barun's leaving. 

crazyaddictionpri_armaan

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Thanxxx monkey sister...hugsss...this is the 2nd best thing today morning I read...(first lil below read)

Will b travelling whole day,gng bck to Mumbai today...so this will b a positive thought...

And Divs,Nishi,Farha,Dips...and all friends on IF around...thnxx for support to this thread...hehe...it was nice to see it on today morng...
Its also nice to see whatever the outcome,the friends I made here still stay positive nd logically analytical...hope our both leads who r shattered at this moment ,could read the thread.wait will see if I cn get tht happen...if wishes were horses...bt then efforts always pay...so will try.

Oh ya the first gud thing, nothing on the show front yet...no decision being made yet..tomm mostly.
The little gud thing is sm1 who was very low nd down ...is nw doing much better...so if sm1 can bck being himself little bit, we cn also hope WinkSmile

Thnk u soo much priya for the news.. and Welcome back to Mumbai.. Travel safely...

Very happy.. that he is doing well..SmileSmile Plzz try make him read the thread... We are with you SobtiEmbarrassed

Thnk u once again darlingEmbarrassed

crazyaddiction..mrinalini..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by indi52

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...Clap

priya,
since kc actually, they have prepared the story to go all the way to the death of asr, we have spoken of this haven't we. maybe they are thinking of love story, then oliver's story. am asking myself, if that should happen or if barun should leave, think sanaya will carry on for long? i know she has a contract to complete. but beyond that? 

death of ASR? then what was the purpose of humari dharkan ek hai..if one dies othr wil live happily with a new love interestright and of course do RabbaVe.. Dead

purpose. LOL does anything look like anybody has any idea of why they are doing what they are doing for some time? the craziness first told on the product. ipk since dadi rarely felt ipk. now a fine talented young actor is paying the price of talent, youth, being straight forward in a world inherently crooked. but i've never ever seen such a case of cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. neither ph nor channel will leave this unscathed. they may imagine so, they may believe their money will protect them. but i am fairly sure they will pay the price in the end.

in my head and heart ipk is already a classic. with cult status. part of my life. go channel, ph fly a kite.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionDazeeshubz1stg1cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-pri_armaan

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan-geet

Originally posted by ashishjaore

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Guys! are you up for a facebook page standing by Sobti?

Me & Dips were thinking .. please let us know!
Count me in ...n I will get my phangurls gang too

COUNT ME IN TOO
Please count me in too...Big smile

Count me in!! I am not in India but will do anything to support Sobti Boy!!! All he deserves is love and support for touching so many hearts and souls!!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89crazyaddictionsmiley-shineyshubz1pri_armaan

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Ok I saw smwhr on the thread earlier, sm ppl doubting y I was against PH or wat proof of insults - read mishti's 3rd tweet : "asked to leave "  nd this is putting all the insults thrown at him by the PH in a very mild way...the actual words r ...grrr

So hope it's proved tht whichever sources we r from,those insults r true...nd no actor for track discussions deserve that...nd he was hurled tht insult for standing for sm1 "else" or let's say a woman"s dignity...Ph will pay big time for hurling the leads those words...

And also for ppl asking abt SI's silence in this, sm1 has asked her...rest all friends anyways hv left the show...sm1 should atleast nt react being the other lead nd maintain silence !!!

And all I remember hauntingly, Sanaya dedicating their Jodi award at SPA to Gul...wat reward the both got for their love for being Arnav nd Khushi nd trying to save thee characters !!!

thank u so much for the news

will not let our leads down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionshubz1pri_armaan

Go to top