Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 51)

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
mishti tweeted that barun leaving on 20th NovCry. IPKKND nds in Jan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by honeypriya

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...Clap

priya,
since kc actually, they have prepared the story to go all the way to the death of asr, we have spoken of this haven't we. maybe they are thinking of love story, then oliver's story. am asking myself, if that should happen or if barun should leave, think sanaya will carry on for long? i know she has a contract to complete. but beyond that? 

Shocked i remember this di...you mentioned that in your take...abt his sayin to khushi abt financial independance n all dialogues he say that time...i remember you sayin - abt dialogues he says to his di on KC...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Guys let me vent out out something
4 lions u r such a pathetic ph who dont deserve any show or its star cast specially ipk. Jab apne baby ko grow up karna nahi aata to why bring it at first. See my mother who never create any diff b/w me n my small sis so why u 4 lunatics. Why u 4 pigs r self obssessed with a actor who ditched u 2ice but who can explain u this. I have a gut feeling 4 downmarkets u will regret to ditch the loyal viewers like us n specially ipk n i think in few monts qh will become fizool hai mark my words guys. Just watch out guys god sees everything. Unke house mei darkness nahi always brightess present hoti hai. 4 fucckers just wait n watch .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venkata

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by mouramen

[QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=honeypriya]LOL[QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=bs_deeps][QUOTE=sampin]I 

No Di..I won't let you take the piece of cake soo easily...LOLLOL

I'm really worried for him...Saw his recent picture..someone had gone to the sets and taken some snaps..The guy looked devastated!!Ouch
And as crazy phangurl...i have dissected his radio interview...his voice sounds so sad...Ouch..specially when person asks are you leavin...he say- i m nt leavin..then immediately says I dont know...but I am goin to go for break..when it is goin to happen i hav no idea..producers gonna tell me...Ouch..i felt so bad for this boy... he was really soundin like never before...i hv heard so many interviews of his...never felt so bad listening to his voice...

So true.. I heard the interview too... and he sounded so dejected...Ouch he was really not his original self... and yeah can someone please tell me when the actor says "he wants a break".. would he be saying "my producers are gonna tell me how long that break would be and when it is going to start"... there itself we can smell something fishy... he is trying so hard to not bring the dirty politics in the forefront... and keeping a brave face in that interview... RESPECT!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictioncuppa_n_cricketPSharadaindi52riti4u

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeypriya

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...Clap

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font color="#CC0000">priya,</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font color="#CC0000">since kc actually, they have prepared the story to go all the way to the death of asr, we have spoken of this haven't we. maybe they are thinking of love story, then oliver's story. am asking myself, if that should happen or if barun should leave, think sanaya will carry on for long? i know she has a contract to complete. but beyond that?</font></font>

I just dont feel Sanaya is happy at all!
Knowing her, i feel she will not like being in the show once Barun leaves.
Yeh we havnt heard her take on all of this bu then we havnt heard anybody'd clear take on this matter.
And as far as i have seen and undersstood Sarun's friendship she vill stand by Barun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nesscrazyaddictionindi52

Ishi2012 Goldie
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

In present situation, it is really a golden chance for SP to be different and capture market globally and nationally also. Only if they can understand the pulse of their viewers, the essence of their product, the charisma of Arhi/Sarun for IPPKND, and stand up to be leaders and justify their tagline...

For PH also, if only they can let go of their ego and care more towards their product and people who have worked for 1.5 years to make it this popular... they can really jump to being top notch PH, recognised for delivering something unique everytime...

But for both these things, they need to stand up and have courage to call "A SPADE A SPADE"... show some ethics and transparency and value their employee (actors/technicians etc...).

FOR BARUN, I WOULD SAY TAKE A BOW MAN AS MANY TIMES YOU WISH!!! YOU BREATHE LIFE INTO THE CHARACTER THAT MADE A GEEK TECHHY TO WATCH AND FOLLOW A INDIAN TELLY SOAP RELIGIOUSLY FIRST TIME EVER AND NOW CONSIDERING TO DO SOME COURSE IN MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT... THIS SPEAKS A VOLUME...

WHEN GOING GETS TOUGH, TOUGH GETS GOING!!! AND I KNOW YOU WILL COME OUT TRIUMPHANT, BECAUSE YOU ARE A HUMBLE HUMAN BEING AND HONESTY DOES SHOW IN YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDE!!! KEEP IT UP BUDDY... THIS TOO SHALL PASS SmileSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89crazyaddictionDazeefareemomb24stg1cuppa_n_cricketAphrodite88indi52-Prashu-pri_armaanriti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
priya,

silly question.

but is there any way we can send a little something to him from all of us? even a bunch of flowers and some nice fun happy crazy words maybe?

am feeling so aaargh, willing to come to your shehr and go deliver roses and whatever he likes personally. and i do mean that.

more than 100 hours of fascination, boy deserves better. much much better.

omoraboti, dips,

please start the facebook thing. i'm sure it will be picked up and supported. humongously.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simpAnchal_MDreamer-89-Reader-Ishi2012crazyaddictionDazee-Viji-..Smita..smiley-shineyfareeshubz1cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-pri_armaanriti4u_TheJoker-

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

priya,

silly question.

but is there any way we can send a little something to him from all of us? even a bunch of flowers and some nice fun happy crazy words maybe?

am feeling so aaargh, willing to come to your shehr and go deliver roses and whatever he likes personally. and i do mean that.

more than 100 hours of fascination, boy deserves better. much much better.

omoraboti, dips,

please start the facebook thing. i'm sure it will be picked up and supported. humongously.

That's such a great idea Indi! Delivering some flowers.  I'm all for it.  Please lets pursue it...we can all virtually sign a card that can also be delivered:  just saying, we love you, we're with you.

am beginning to feel fearful and heartsick.  At this this will help cheer us all a bit, alongside him.

Edited by Dazee - 10 November 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simpcrnv-Reader-Anchal_MDreamer-89serendipity235Ishi2012crazyaddiction..Smita..-Viji-cuppa_n_cricketindi52-Prashu-pri_armaanriti4u_TheJoker-

Go to top