Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 50)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
This thread has become m chhoti si duniya! Lol!

such good thinkers! Bahar forum mei toh cant go all's a mess.

and Priya please please make them read this! We love and respect Sarun to the core and we stand by them!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddictionmomb24shubz1faree..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketFlora3333-Prashu-Omorabotiindi52riti4u

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Priya for this thread
We are still sending mails to sp...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionriti4u

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by mouramen

Originally posted by honeypriya

LOL

[QUOTE=bs_deeps][QUOTE=sampin]I

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

<font size="2">That's what I'm saying Di..</font>
<font size="2">A week back I was told that the next track wud be Honeymoon track and SOBTI AND IRANI were all excited for a HM in UK...</font>

<font size="2">Within a week..he got 3 movie offers??!!ShockedShocked</font>

<font size="2">This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages...LOLLOL</font>

Yes Sam, that's true...Sobti boy has got 3 movie offers...female lead still not confirmed...they are in talks with me...there are chances for all phangirls...keep dreaming while I bag the the role...
This is as ridiculous as the above note...bulls****
Am worried for his mental state...it's not easy to handle this sort of pressure ESP when he comes across as an uncomplicated fun loving humble human being...

<font size="2">No Di..I won't let you take the piece of cake soo easily...LOLLOL</font>

<font size="2">I'm really worried for him...Saw his recent picture..someone had gone to the sets and taken some snaps..The guy looked devastated!!Ouch</font>

i saw that pic too.. And i felt bad! He looked ill and just nt right!
And i dun know i might be reading too much into the lines, but in that E24 segment too where aarav going was being shown i jUst felt that he was nt happy, i could feel by looking at him.
Something was missing but i dont know. He vasnt looking happy is all i felt

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddiction..mrinalini..riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...Clap

priya,
since kc actually, they have prepared the story to go all the way to the death of asr, we have spoken of this haven't we. maybe they are thinking of love story, then oliver's story. am asking myself, if that should happen or if barun should leave, think sanaya will carry on for long? i know she has a contract to complete. but beyond that? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionDazee-Prashu-PSharadariti4u_TheJoker-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

LOL

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

That's what I'm saying Di..
A week back I was told that the next track wud be Honeymoon track and SOBTI AND IRANI were all excited for a HM in UK...

Within a week..he got 3 movie offers??!!ShockedShocked

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages...LOLLOL

Yes Sam, that's true...Sobti boy has got 3 movie offers...female lead still not confirmed...they are in talks with me...there are chances for all phangirls...keep dreaming while I bag the the role...
Am worried for his mental state...it's not easy to handle this sort of pressure ESP when he comes across as an uncomplicated fun loving humble human being...

No Di..I won't let you take the piece of cake soo easily...LOLLOL

I'm really worried for him...Saw his recent picture..someone had gone to the sets and taken some snaps..The guy looked devastated!!Ouch
Quite obviously he is looking shattered...he is an actor not a politician...this must be wrecking havoc in his mind...poor baby how he must be dealing with this chaos...it's not a good feeling to be victimised...his Diwali is spoiled because of these as****es...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_Mcrazyaddiction..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketPSharadariti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

LOL

That's what I'm saying Di..
A week back I was told that the next track wud be Honeymoon track and SOBTI AND IRANI were all excited for a HM in UK...

Within a week..he got 3 movie offers??!!ShockedShocked

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages...LOLLOL

No Di..I won't let you take the piece of cake soo easily...LOLLOL

I'm really worried for him...Saw his recent picture..someone had gone to the sets and taken some snaps..The guy looked devastated!!Ouch
And as crazy phangurl...i have dissected his radio interview...his voice sounds so sad...Ouch..specially when person asks are you leavin...he say- i m nt leavin..then immediately says I dont know...but I am goin to go for break..when it is goin to happen i hav no idea..producers gonna tell me...Ouch..i felt so bad for this boy... he was really soundin like never before...i hv heard so many interviews of his...never felt so bad listening to his voice...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_McrazyaddictionDazeecuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..indi52PSharada-Prashu-

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

THANK U VERY MUCH PRIYA FOR THIS THREAD

THIS THREAD IS MY ONLY POSITIVE HOPE

WE LOVE  SARUN VERY MUCH . WILL KEEP SUPPORTING THEM

WE WILL KEEP SPAMMING SP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nesscrazyaddictionriti4u

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya