Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 49)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

LOL
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by bs_deeps

I don't get it...Many people seems to have really fallen for Sobti's.."I want a break..I wanna quit TV"thingy..The channel gives them misleading answers...the PH representatives come and do a good brainwash..and people are easily taken for a ride!!ConfusedConfused

I just Don't get it..This is a simple fact yaar...Is Barun Sobti a fool that he'd go on an <font size="2">indefinite</font> break...jeopardizing his TV career...causing the heartbreak of millions when his film is on the verge of releasing??

Sorry...But I can't really digest this...
thats what worrying me now..looks like uproar is already dying...

<font size="2">Why can't people get this...Why would he WANT to jeopardize his career??</font>

<font size="2">There is a story behind..definitely..Are people soo blind??!!Confused</font>

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

lol Priya wht u said about movie thing is so damn correct! People should atleast think before making up a story! Lol

and yeah these consumer cell people always say wht they r told to, asliyat mei inhein kuch pata hi nhi hota! Lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionfleurs..mrinalini..Omoraboti

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Guys! are you up for a facebook page standing by Sobti?

Me & Dips were thinking .. please let us know!

Yes please Farah... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvon..mrinalini..Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Oh dear -- an echo chamber of lies...

http://entertainmentindiannews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/star-plus-not-keen-to-end-iss-pyaar-ko.html

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Star Plus not keen to end Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?

For a long time Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam doon fans have been battling with rumours that Barun sobti was leaving. A couple of months ago he clarified he wasn't and now it seems he actually is. Barun Sobti confirmed he was taking a 'Break' from the show but an insider of the channel revealed it was actually a permanent break and he is leaving to pursue films and spend time with family. The upset Arnav and Khushi fans since knowing this news most of them have been voicing the demand to the channel to end it on a good note rather then bringing a replacement for Barun's character or another lead for Khushi.   I spoke to a source onset who said, 'Right now the channel is being bombarded by fans to either end the show or go on a break. A break is not possible as either way Barun has no desire to continue and to end it the channel don't want to because of the popularity of the show and are bringing a new guy for Khushi and a new lovestory'. I asked whether Sanaya was still continuing with the show and he said 'Yes, she is'. 

Right now it remains to be seen how they ease out Arnav from the show and what will happen next as the channel want to build a new lovestory with Khushi and a new character. 

For latest news watch this space

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...Clap

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MAchinta97JalebiGcrazyaddictionDazeepeachpie..Smita..smiley-shineyfaree-Viji-sg08shubz1dakshaavimomb24stg1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketAphrodite88Flora3333indi52OmorabotiPSharada-Prashu-_TheJoker-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

LOL

[QUOTE=bs_deeps][QUOTE=sampin]I 

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

That's what I'm saying Di..
A week back I was told that the next track wud be Honeymoon track and SOBTI AND IRANI were all excited for a HM in UK...

Within a week..he got 3 movie offers??!!ShockedShocked

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages...LOLLOL

Yes Sam, that's true...Sobti boy has got 3 movie offers...female lead still not confirmed...they are in talks with me...there are chances for all phangirls...keep dreaming while I bag the the role...
This is as ridiculous as the above note...bulls****
Am worried for his mental state...it's not easy to handle this sort of pressure ESP when he comes across as an uncomplicated fun loving humble human being...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simpShyJiAchinta97crazyaddictionfleurschitrajayshubz1cuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..Aphrodite88indi52-Prashu-Omoraboti

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Smile
Originally posted by Divya1503

I always longed to see A Barun Sobti's article in The Hindu!!!!

Thanxxx monkey sister...hugsss...this is the 2nd best thing today morning I read...(first lil below read)

Will b travelling whole day,gng bck to Mumbai today...so this will b a positive thought...

And Divs,Nishi,Farha,Dips...and all friends on IF around...thnxx for support to this thread...hehe...it was nice to see it on today morng...
Its also nice to see whatever the outcome,the friends I made here still stay positive nd logically analytical...hope our both leads who r shattered at this moment ,could read the thread.wait will see if I cn get tht happen...if wishes were horses...bt then efforts always pay...so will try.

Oh ya the first gud thing, nothing on the show front yet...no decision being made yet..tomm mostly.
The little gud thing is sm1 who was very low nd down ...is nw doing much better...so if sm1 can bck being himself little bit, we cn also hope WinkSmile
Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictiondakshaavishubz1cuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..Aphrodite88

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Smile
Originally posted by Divya1503

I always longed to see A Barun Sobti's article in The Hindu!!!!

Thanxxx monkey sister...hugsss...this is the 2nd best thing today morning I read...(first lil below read)

Will b travelling whole day,gng bck to Mumbai today...so this will b a positive thought...

And Divs,Nishi,Farha,Dips...and all friends on IF around...thnxx for support to this thread...hehe...it was nice to see it on today morng...
Its also nice to see whatever the outcome,the friends I made here still stay positive nd logically analytical...hope our both leads who r shattered at this moment ,could read the thread.wait will see if I cn get tht happen...if wishes were horses...bt then efforts always pay...so will try.

Oh ya the first gud thing, nothing on the show front yet...no decision being made yet..tomm mostly.
The little gud thing is sm1 who was very low nd down ...is nw doing much better...so if sm1 can bck being himself little bit, we cn also hope WinkSmile

hi priya, Clap Clap Clap

so good to see you. thanks for all the effort you make, the clear faith. it keeps me strong. the boy is a gem, i so wish he could read this thread and remember what your other big man, srk said at yale about staying keenly connected with one's creativity and craft, and remember the rest of it: the fame money whatever, is just business. two separate things. 

boy feeling better? yay.

he is roark, the rest are just those tooheys we spoke of.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97sneak-peekcrazyaddictionDazeemomb24..Smita..shubz1stg1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketAphrodite88Omoraboti-Prashu-PSharada

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Exactly Priya...it is so distressing to see the media spew out such nonsense and buy whatever they are fed without half a thought. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionOmoraboti

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

LOL

[QUOTE=bs_deeps][QUOTE=sampin]I 

That's what I'm saying Di..
A week back I was told that the next track wud be Honeymoon track and SOBTI AND IRANI were all excited for a HM in UK...

Within a week..he got 3 movie offers??!!ShockedShocked

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages...LOLLOL

Yes Sam, that's true...Sobti boy has got 3 movie offers...female lead still not confirmed...they are in talks with me...there are chances for all phangirls...keep dreaming while I bag the the role...
This is as ridiculous as the above note...bulls****
Am worried for his mental state...it's not easy to handle this sort of pressure ESP when he comes across as an uncomplicated fun loving humble human being...

No Di..I won't let you take the piece of cake soo easily...LOLLOL

I'm really worried for him...Saw his recent picture..someone had gone to the sets and taken some snaps..The guy looked devastated!!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionshubz1cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotiriti4u

Go to top