Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 48)

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hoping for best di...

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Priya!

Please allow me to hug & kiss you .. was waiting for you impatiently.

If someone is feeling better now, we are more charged up now. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..Smita..bs_deepscuppa_n_cricketindi52-Prashu-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Originally posted by honeypriya

Smile
Originally posted by Divya1503

I always longed to see A Barun Sobti's article in The Hindu!!!!

Thanxxx monkey sister...hugsss...this is the 2nd best thing today morning I read...(first lil below read)

Will b travelling whole day,gng bck to Mumbai today...so this will b a positive thought...

And Divs,Nishi,Farha,Dips...and all friends on IF around...thnxx for support to this thread...hehe...it was nice to see it on today morng...
Its also nice to see whatever the outcome,the friends I made here still stay positive nd logically analytical...hope our both leads who r shattered at this moment ,could read the thread.wait will see if I cn get tht happen...if wishes were horses...bt then efforts always pay...so will try.

Oh ya the first gud thing, nothing on the show front yet...no decision being made yet..tomm mostly.
The little gud thing is sm1 who was very low nd down ...is nw doing much better...so if sm1 can bck being himself little bit, we cn also hope WinkSmile

on my way to college..logged in and directly jumped in this thread without hearing those stupid posts outside LOL i hope the decision will be positive Embarrassed i really dont wanna losse the man seriously Broken Heart

ya do make them read the thread if you can and let them know that they aint alone Star
hope hope.. good hope is there,,umeed pe to duniya kayem hai ..thanks Priya DiHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

payasacrazyaddiction..Smita..fareeshubz1stg1..mrinalini..-Prashu-PSharada

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
@Priya di!!Hug Hug Hug Thats the best news di!!! was worried since the time I heard him on that radio interview!! If he's feeling better,I'm feeling double better!!!Big smile 
logging in from iPod tho no monkeys to show how relieved I am!!Disapprove

crazyaddiction..Smita..shubz1bs_deepsOmoraboti-Prashu-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by bs_deeps

I don't get it...Many people seems to have really fallen for Sobti's.."I want a break..I wanna quit TV"thingy..The channel gives them misleading answers...the PH representatives come and do a good brainwash..and people are easily taken for a ride!!ConfusedConfused

I just Don't get it..This is a simple fact yaar...Is Barun Sobti a fool that he'd go on an indefinite break...jeopardizing his TV career...causing the heartbreak of millions when his film is on the verge of releasing??

Sorry...But I can't really digest this...
thats what worrying me now..looks like uproar is already dying...

Why can't people get this...Why would he WANT to jeopardize his career??

There is a story behind..definitely..Are people soo blind??!!Confused

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simppayasapeachpiespsharmilacrazyaddictionThithliDhostshubz1..Smita..smiley-shineyfaree-Viji-cuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..Omoraboti-Prashu-PSharada_TheJoker-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
As requested by Divi, posted the Hindu Times Article in the main forum. Let's keep it visible.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJipayasashubz1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketbs_deeps-Prashu-

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I know that Barun is on the verge of being the victim of media politics.
But we should always support Barun to save him from politics!

P.S. I used to dislike Ekta shows. But now I LOVE them. They're more sensible and professional. Not liars like 4Lions. They don't ignore/destroy their shows like 4Lions does.

JalebiGcrazyaddictionfleurschitrajayPSharadaOmoraboti

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

LOL

[QUOTE=bs_deeps][QUOTE=sampin]I 

Haha those bechara consumer cell executives...yesterday when sm of my friends gave them dose nd threatened..they said we also love BS nd SI...but we hv been told to say this abhi...job it is...those r machine fed scripts they r reading to calm the hysteria. Kal se koi decision hua hi nahi hai.

Aur agar kisi ko movie bhi karna hota...it would hv been a mor clear statement...overnight thursday se yeh drama nahi shuru hota...even an SRK or Hrithik doesnt get up in morng nd announce tht I hv signed a movie overnight nd am leaving...LOL

That's what I'm saying Di..
A week back I was told that the next track wud be Honeymoon track and SOBTI AND IRANI were all excited for a HM in UK...

Within a week..he got 3 movie offers??!!ShockedShocked

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in ages...LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionfleurssg08..Smita..chitrajaycuppa_n_cricketAphrodite88Omoraboti-Prashu-PSharada

Go to top