Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 47)

shar19 IF-Rockerz
shar19
shar19

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I dont know if to feel happy or sad Divi ... I wish he got the article for a better, happier reason .. still, I hope this goes in his favour!

Originally posted by Divya1503

I always longed to see A Barun Sobti's article in The Hindu!!!!

Please could we post this picture on FB, Twitter?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubz1..mrinalini.._TheJoker-

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Why isnt it not realizd that the PH, or the channel did no favor to Barun, by allowing him to do a Movie. If he got the favor of doing a movie, then others also benefitted. At that time, the PH knew very well what Barun brings to ASR and he is irreplacable. So they let him do the movie. So did the channel. They used his popularity in every event... The other actors with him also got rewarded with more screen space and we all knw, 'nothing was a charity work'.

So now, why the ph allows the butchering, even at the expense of insulting the lead actor..? Thats becoz there they achieve their aim of ending d show and getting a scape goat. N for the channel, it will always be 'if its The actor, who will earn them profit, they r with him, n if its PH, they r with them'. Its business and thats ok.

Those who r saying that he quit for 'promoting movie' and other movies, pls think again. If it was that n all that he needed was a 'break for d movie' then why should he protest the butchering? Infact, the new track of Arnav leaving with Sheetal n Kushi with the new entry, wud hav ensured Barun a 'paid break'... N when d movie is out, n regardless of how it works, he could come back to Ipk...! Why didnt he do that? If he wanted to be a safe player, he could hav done that.

Bt, he cared for his character, other characters and voiced the viewers' opinion.

Now the biggies can play their games and a Scape goat is ready. Bt not all the people are blood thirsty to eat up the pieces of Barun that others throw at him.

N those who are 'blood thirsty' now, were always the ones thirsty for that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MpayasacrazyaddictionDazeevenkatachitrajaystg1PSharada-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
for some reason, can't "like."

but am liking almost everything page 43 onward. Big smile

i remember shah rukh at yale saying the important thing is to stay keenly tied to one's craft, be there. the money, fame, filth, all that is the business part of it. not to get carried away with it. 

i wish that for barun. for his craft is what it really is about. 

i hope he is listening to himself and not letting the nonsense really touch him.

a most obvious game is on to finish off his career. check mate? 

let's see.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89payasacrazyaddictionDazee-Viji-cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti-Prashu-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by sampin

I don't get it...Many people seems to have really fallen for Sobti's.."I want a break..I wanna quit TV"thingy..The channel gives them misleading answers...the PH representatives come and do a good brainwash..and people are easily taken for a ride!!ConfusedConfused

I just Don't get it..This is a simple fact yaar...Is Barun Sobti a fool that he'd go on an indefinite break...jeopardizing his TV career...causing the heartbreak of millions when his film is on the verge of releasing??

Sorry...But I can't really digest this...
thats what worrying me now..looks like uproar is already dying...

Why can't people get this...Why would he WANT to jeopardize his career??

There is a story behind..definitely..Are people soo blind??!!Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionsg08fareecuppa_n_cricketshar19Omoraboti

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Omoraboti

<font color="#cc0000">Guys! are you up for a facebook page standing by Sobti?</font>

<font color="#cc0000">Me & Dips were thinking .. please let us know!</font>

<div></div>Count me in ...n I will get my phangurls gang too

I am in! Anything for Sobti dammit!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionpayasa..mrinalini..Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by Divya1503

I always longed to see A Barun Sobti's article in The Hindu!!!!

Thanxxx monkey sister...hugsss...this is the 2nd best thing today morning I read...(first lil below read)

Will b travelling whole day,gng bck to Mumbai today...so this will b a positive thought...

And Divs,Nishi,Farha,Dips...and all friends on IF around...thnxx for support to this thread...hehe...it was nice to see it on today morng...
Its also nice to see whatever the outcome,the friends I made here still stay positive nd logically analytical...hope our both leads who r shattered at this moment ,could read the thread.wait will see if I cn get tht happen...if wishes were horses...bt then efforts always pay...so will try.

Oh ya the first gud thing, nothing on the show front yet...no decision being made yet..tomm mostly.
The little gud thing is sm1 who was very low nd down ...is nw doing much better...so if sm1 can bck being himself little bit, we cn also hope WinkSmile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

jksksimpAnchal_MDreamer-89caltoonShyJicrazyaddictionDazeesneak-peekpayasaJalebiGmeens80fareemomb24..Smita..-Viji-smiley-shineynandu_2007dakshaaviThithliDhostshubz1Divya429..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketstg1bs_deepsOmorabotiDivya1503indi52-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiya_TheJoker-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I have faith in the man, that he will be back. He respects the show even after whatever has happened with him. A man so grounded and humble won't wrong anyone. And I hope people around realize it.

Thanks for the post Priya <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazee..Smita..-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiya

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Priyaaa u came!!Aahh have beenwaiting to hear from you since i woke up and logged in!
Ohk but please do come in between :D
So he is better! Yayyie! Great and so are we now hearing this :D

we wil always stand by Sarun <3 and yes please if its possible make them go thru this thread :)
guys i am really glad i found sensible, logical people here!

sanity is much needed and m getting it here! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

Go to top