Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 45)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

I've followed this thread with great interest. It's obvious from all that you guys have gleaned that Barun Sobti is being made a scapegoat. What puzzles me is why? Granted, the PH/GK wants to focus all good storylines and attention on QH, but why can't Star recognize the phenomenon they have on their hands and rescue the show and actors? Why are they hellbent on crushing Barun? 
because for them an actor is insignificant..they immediately replaced Gia Manek lead of another show and show is still running...they believe same in this case..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I have been thinking about when this issue could have started. It cant be only because of the Sheetal track. If Barun put down his papers in Sep, then this issue must have been persistent even that time. In Aug-Sep, we all know the tracks focussed on Anjali deceiving ASR yet had zero guilt and to top it we had a character like Dadi who nobody could relate to. Also, the remarriage track had just started and we all agreed that negativity had taken over and we didnt get the marriage feeling. I think majority of the audience felt the serial did not feel like their vintage IPK. The TRPs (went as low as 2.3) were a proof. Also, if I am not mistaken the writer changed (an ex-Balaji writer came in place of Ved Raj) and Gautam Hegde's name was replaced with the creative team. This also goes with what Kernal had posted the other day. He also spoke about a team taking over, enjoying the highs and then throwing the product down instead of giving it back. Anjali's character was destroyed beyond redemption those days and poor Daljeet received brickbats for having negotiated with the PH for her character. If Barun raised an objection towards such tracks then he is completely justified at least in my opinion. ASR's past that was haunting him since the first episode was swept under the carpet in less than 5 minutes. The change in script could have been due to the public outcry but I dont think viewers asked the makers to forget about the past.Confused

I cant understand what went so wrong that led to insults the leads. I feel very bad for them. They live their character for 12 hours every day. They want to ensure the product served to us is exactly like what we had signed up for...then why this Kolaveri?Confused Now Barun's so called filmi dreams are the reasons for his quitting the serial. Who is SP trying to fool? We will find out sooner or laterAngry. Now, I seriously want Barun's name to be cleared. People have used him and taken advantage of his goodness...but now its enough. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simpAnchal_MpnarsDreamer-89serendipity235ShyJispsharmilaDazeeshubz1nerinafareemomb24cuppa_n_cricketstg1-Prashu-OmorabotiPSharadariti4u

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

I've followed this thread with great interest. It's obvious from all that you guys have gleaned that Barun Sobti is being made a scapegoat. What puzzles me is why? Granted, the PH/GK wants to focus all good storylines and attention on QH, but why can't Star recognize the phenomenon they have on their hands and rescue the show and actors? Why are they hellbent on crushing Barun? 
because for them an actor is insignificant..they immediately replaced Gia Manek lead of another show and show is still running...they believe same in this case..Ouch

They can't be that stupid surely? Some actors achieved insane popularity via TV case in point being our very own SRK. Surely Star doesn't think the machine is bigger than the actor?

Also, they (SP) seem to have embarked on a course of maligning him for no good reason - he's quitting for Bollywood etc etc. This is a direct contradiction of the actor's own statements, an actor who is still under contract with them.

Something stinks to the high heavens. I fear the outcome of this will not be good at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89OmorabotiPSharada

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I don't get it...Many people seems to have really fallen for Sobti's.."I want a break..I wanna quit TV"thingy..The channel gives them misleading answers...the PH representatives come and do a good brainwash..and people are easily taken for a ride!!ConfusedConfused

I just Don't get it..This is a simple fact yaar...Is Barun Sobti a fool that he'd go on an indefinite break...jeopardizing his TV career...causing the heartbreak of millions when his film is on the verge of releasing??

Sorry...But I can't really digest this...

sampin, 

ph  knows how to mislead the audience. they are in this business of showbiz for nothing..

they very well know how to use that small group of  nonfeelers to there advantage..there is where they play.

in this forum,  the number of viewers  who feel genuinely doesnot count but what counts is number of repeatative posts on behalf of ph counts. 

no wonder,  the concerned production house is utilising their representatives n   through many connected members, is coming up with  the posts in their favor and making  it look like the truth.

@ bold-- so do I..

it is very depressing to see how these fans are being utilized by PH to make their point.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_Mstg1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotiPSharada

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I always longed to see A Barun Sobti's article in The Hindu!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiAnchal_MDreamer-89payasaDazeepeachpieshubz1-Viji-meens80faree..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti-Prashu---Nishita--

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Farha gave me this link to an article..very nicely written..

This is such a naice article!

Omg did such things happen with Barun on Diwali event? He was just made to stand there on the stage without been given enough dialogoues half of the time!Ouch

Now this is notfair!

<div></div>oh yes that is what even i was thinkin priyanka...BS had so little to do in diwali event...most of time he was standing quiet...Oucheven when everyone asks ajay devgan something..he had nothin to ask...Confused

Riti, i havnt watche the diwali evnt abhi tak did u watch it?
You also noticed this?
I vont watch it then. Cant see him being just there and doinng nothing!
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

They can't be that stupid surely? Some actors achieved insane popularity via TV case in point being our very own SRK. Surely Star doesn't think the machine is bigger than the actor?

Also, they (SP) seem to have embarked on a course of maligning him for no good reason - he's quitting for Bollywood etc etc. This is a direct contradiction of the actor's own statements, an actor who is still under contract with them.

Something stinks to the high heavens. I fear the outcome of this will not be good at all.

Star will never choose an actor over their product. For them, its business...they will take a risk with their product. We have seen it in the past...right from Rajeev Khandelwal to Gia Manek. While some serials continue to work, others tank. I still feel all those lies are only to keep the fans away for sometime because the response has been overwhelming. They never expected this kind of outcry and now are unable to deal with it. Its as simple as that...hence they dont mind putting the blame on their actor very well knowing that he has already gone on record to state that he has no film offers.  The higher authorities who passed on this message obviously were clueless about Barun's interview.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mspsharmilashubz1shar19..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-OmorabotiPSharadariti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Farha gave me this link to an article..very nicely written..

This is such a naice article!

Omg did such things happen with Barun on Diwali event? He was just made to stand there on the stage without been given enough dialogoues half of the time!Ouch

Now this is notfair!

<div></div>oh yes that is what even i was thinkin priyanka...BS had so little to do in diwali event...most of time he was standing quiet...Oucheven when everyone asks ajay devgan something..he had nothin to ask...Confused

Riti, i havnt watche the diwali evnt abhi tak did u watch it?
You also noticed this?
I vont watch it then. Cant see him being just there and doinng nothing!

I watched the Diwali event only because of him .. just as cute as he was looking, he seemed to be in total discomfort .. and when Krishna lifted him up, you should have seen it .. he was nowhere near enjoying what was being done to him .. you can just see it in his face, how much he has compromised. I discontinued to watch after that .. could not take it anymore.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddictionshubz1cuppa_n_cricketbs_deeps-Prashu-riti4u

Go to top