Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 43)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ PB, I can see you r online...pls update me...
Had no clue about this thread

Sorry PB was watching old episodes and isko aise hi login chodiya
sent PM chk

kaadal Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Priya thanks for this post. Haven't had a peaceful sleep after this news has been out. Can you pls convey to BS & SI that many of us here in UK are completely in love with this jodi & will never want to see them pairing with anyone in IPK. If BS want a break the makers can think of so many parallel tracks..don't know why they allowed Akshay & Deepal to leave..we didn't see any track with them. If they could have something on them these two could have taken a deserved break. Both need it badly. I really wish the CV's think something on fan's perspective rather than what they want. I already mailed to SP will try to phone them on Mon. We need to win this battle for Arshi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks priya, always look out for you - voice of reason amid the madness :) I think the news of insults and being forced out is true - there are too many unrelated sources saying this and we can see the neglect they have dished out to the show on and off. If i step back and look at the whole thing logically and without emotion it is the ONLY thing that makes sense. There is something off about the whole thing and i hope it comes to light soon, the fact that BS is not saying a bad word actually speaks volumes for his utter professionalism. 
There are too many instances where the PH has not been supportive of actors, creatives, director - obviously they have a problem in their house and it is NOT any of the actors. I'm quite appalled at the contradictory posts they've been trying to fob off on us saying Sobti quit for a film, why would he not say that if it were true? His fans would be happy for him. The uproar, which the PH did not expect to happen at this level, is because its becoming more and more obvious that they have engineered this, bullied him and tried to blame him - glad his fans are not standing for it!!!   

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

So Barun and the SP contract never happened ?  I thought a few weeks ago he contracted with them ?  Does not seem the case now .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

So Barun and the SP contract never happened ?  I thought a few weeks ago he contracted with them ?  Does not seem the case now .

Maybe the contract was to cover Diwali show & the UK trip. Angry
pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Priya you are online! :) Oh God uthte hi i have logged in here becoz thot you might come!

So any news? :)
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Barun cant go...SP stop him and take over IPK...we want barun n sanaya Jori...and we want IPK...simple...U can fix FIX IT...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

"priya, anjali, gandhari, nishi, prashu, omoraboti, are we watching a real life version of howard roark and toohey, after all? prescient, those conversations on crooner after crooner?"

Looks like that is what has been happening behind the curtain. Now all I want is Sobti to come clean .. Somewhere in all this, my fight to keep the show alive has died .. I just want him to be understood .. & not feel alone!

That epi Di .. After she slaps him & asks him to slap her back .. A man in desire hidden behind the angry ASR tells her she cannot take his slap .. Nehi seh paonge .. Didnt we just die then? That was ASR .. The man who arranged his own SR was also ASR .. Where did he vanish?

PS: isnt it half past 3 at your place??? Shocked

good morning omoraboti,

yeah it was pretty late at night. i couldn't sleep. everything is personal here. i can't remain detached or objective. oh that desire that made him jealous that made him angry. how palpable and worth thrilling to was that. and her, so refreshing so real.

in this sell out, not only did asr begin to dim, kkg lost her personality. never liked the prettified khushi. have long protested the sp-fication of characters. it was easier with khushi, because to start with she wasn't that edgy. but asr? iconoclastic, atheist, taken mother's name giving patriarchy a nice jolt. this character made us question things. he didn't just do what i as a contemporary soul might be nodding my head to, he did things i hadn't perhaps even thought of. there can be several views, but his way of being atheist was interesting. you have to be very very brave to be this brand of atheist, not depend on anything to carve out your life, take all the chances, the consequences, on your own. and yet he didn't disrespect anyone else's theism. the only time he said anything was to her, when she goaded him.

i have over time fallen for this character. and my heart blesses the boy who did all he could to make him breathe. it was not possible for me to sleep while i knew his world was falling apart. dramatic?

i guess i decided what the heck, the day i listened to the feelings in my heart, and started watching a serial. my life has been immensely enriched by this, i have written letters of praise to gul and gautam hegde whenever the chance presented itself here. and i met all of you. i wrote to my heart's content after ages. i experienced the falling away of narrow dimensions. given me too much.

first thing in the morning, my friend whatsapped: just read your barun is quitting tv - we have to meet to discuss. (my barun? sweet, but not true. i like him the way he is: his barun)

my last line to her in my reply: ... either way, he will be one of the most spectacular experiences of an old woman's life.

i'd be very very very surprised if sanaya agreed to carry on with someone else playing asr. i have a feeling she won't; in her own quiet, sanaya like way, she will also do what is right.

i hope this fiasco tells all tv stars that what's happening with them is unfair at a very essential level. and they protest. i read anas rashid bemoan the fact that these days no memorable characters come from tv because the madness for trp impacts everything. oh they might find that also too much straight talk. not welcome in tv world.

Edited by indi52 - 10 November 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top