Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 42)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Fightng for so long, i have atleast realised wpne thing that watever may happen, Barun Sobti's name should be cleared!

I want him to be understood by everyone. A man as genuine and simple as Barun deserves respect and he should get at the end of this mess!

this is my heartfelt wish. Bas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Ace11saddafmahmoodcrazyaddiction

UKLotus Goldie
UKLotus
UKLotus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Guys lets make a chat.

There are 8 mail ids ...

Just mail all of them on topics
NO BARUN_NO IPKKND

NO NEW ENTRY

SEASON2IPKKND

OR NEW SHOW WITH SARUN AS LEADS

Please guys follow Sandy1 thread.
We will mail them separately on this subjects.

Atleast 5 times a day...more are always welcomed.
Please guys mail them like on any subject related to BARUN, SARUN,, IPKKND.
Just make sure more than 100Mails per day.

Sorry to butt in ... I have been sending e-mails to total of NINE mail addresses known to me as follows:

Siddhartha.vankar@startv.com

Uday.Shankar@startv.com

Rajan.singh@hotmail.com

Anil.jha@startv.com

Saumya.samadhiya@startv.com

lalit.bhagia@startv.com

padmasree.r@startv.com

hello@startv.com

response@hellostarindia.com

I will continue to do so until SP announce their final decision on Monday 12th Nov.

Thanks and take care.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnerinaGoGreen

missblue Senior Member
missblue
missblue

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Ever since the news of Barun quitting has been doing the rounds, the state of the forum's been turned into a headless chicken panicking, hurling insults abuses at the PH, Actors and at each other.
Statements like 'No Barun No IPK' ,'Barun is God','Gul's the vamp','You killed your baby' are totally uncalled for.
Seriously guys stop whining and get your brains back, we all know Barun, Gul are no saints and neither are we.
If an actor wants to quit a show, or stick with it, it is entirely his call to take
A show cannot end because of one actor is quitting even if the  actor in question here is the lead.

The show can survive with good trps and the viewers would lap it up provided with good storyline, but i would highly doubt that with the PH's reputation for major f*** ups with storylines.

It breaks my heart to say this but the best option in this scenario would be to end the show on a happy note, but SP wants to continue and drag it till feb so that it can accommodate its timeslot with some other new show.

I would suggest the  SP and PH to  hire good creatives  with fresh ideas to keep the show ticking with good trps till Barun returns from his break.

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Fightng for so long, i have atleast realised wpne thing that watever may happen, Barun Sobti's name should be cleared!

I want him to be understood by everyone. A man as genuine and simple as Barun deserves respect and he should get at the end of this mess!

Exactly, he is not a liar... he has not signed any movies to leave the show as SP guys are claiming now... the actor has been marooned by both the PH and SP... for whatever dirty politics that has happened behind the curtains... I don't care about the show anymore... PH can go s****w themselves with their new cast and crew...Dead 

...the actor who entertained me for an year and who is so brilliant and committed to his craft does not deserve to be used like a scapegoat and to feel so dejected... He deserves some respect to say the least..Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Ace11habscrazyaddictionPSharadaGoGreen

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

wonder why the hindi film industry can't see the potential of this jodi. i can believe our fundamentalist, regressive, trp oriented, cow belt fascinated channels not being able to seize the opportunity this phenomenal pair presents. but our cool smart and at present with less than charismatic pairs bollywood? surely, someone out there knows what a film starring barun and sanaya can do. 

gul win?
we'll see.

I completely agree with that.  Ever since this drama began two days ago my skd has been that a good production house snatches Barun and Sanaya (and maybe the rest of the cast along with GH) for a movie.

that would at one swoop just shut 4L up and wake up SP.

I really respect Barun's insistence on crediting Gul and sticking with that.  That is such a large hearted and ethical decision.  He can never lose with that stance and belief.  He may well lose this battle, but he will surely win the war...on the larger canvas of life.  And his conscience will always be clear.

Love this simple humane man, and wish him all luck.

Will call SP again. and again.
Like I told the SP guy yesterday, I';m not a soap or TV person at all. But this one show which I started watching at a friend's insistence has totally gotten under my skin.  Most of my friends would be shocked to know how much this show has come to mean to me, almost taken over a good bit of my life! 

Priya, please convey to Barun that he has a huge following here in the US and we love him to bits, respect him and are grateful for his work and for who he is.  Sanaya too.  Same thing.

Edited by Dazee - 10 November 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Ace11crazyaddictionUKLotusspsharmilafareecuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anchal_M

Originally posted by pri_armaan

<font size="2" color="#000099">Exactly, he is not a liar... he has not signed any movies to leave the show as SP guys are claiming now... the actor has been marooned by both the PH and SP... for whatever dirty politics that has happened behind the curtains... I don't care about the show anymore... PH can go s****w themselves with their new cast and crew...Dead</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">...the actor who entertained me for an year and who is so brilliant and committed to his craft does not deserve to be used like a scapegoat and to feel so dejected... He deserves some respect to say the least..Ouch</font>
</div>
<font size="2" color="#000099">
</font>
<div>

agree with u completely!

i now care more about Barun's dignity, and image more than anything else!

both the channel and ph have made undue advantage of this man and i just want him to be respected because he is not only a talented and sincere actor but also a beautiful person!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

surreal isn't it how very ASR-ish Barun's story is becoming... i can almost see the tears unshed, the flowing angst, that terrible feeling of loneliness, the desire to seek comfort in holding his wife's hands, switching off KBC and talking to her and the righteousness, the high road. the public face of false cheer and real sarcasm... it is unnerving this merging of reel and real.

So true...sent a shiver down my spine.  How this industry uses and then crushes those that only know how to give them their best, day after day.  Pitiless, heartless world of showbiz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Omoraboti

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

[QUOTE=indi52

I have been questioning 4Lions' business strategy .. now I am wondering the same about SP too. So they dont want to venture a new segment? They tried and they are giving up? So we are not just worth it? So along with Barun, they would just let us go too .. ?

I have a feeling part of the problem with 4L is the nature of beast.  IPK and QH I think are being seen by GK as of similar essence.

She wanted the current lead of QH as the original ASR -- couldn't get him then.  Now has a chance to see how her original ideas would play out with the lead she wanted.  Hence the angry man idea htat many are saying QH is also about.  Kernal or someone said the good story lines for IPK are being now reserved for use in QH!  so it figures.  She wants to shut down QH's competition because it is way too similar. 

Sad, very very sad.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

svasashwink630ShyJiDreamer-89crazyaddictionTanumonshubz1chitrajayshar19bs_deeps..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotiindi52momma1128PSharadasonia_1xAaliya

Go to top