Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 4)

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for your positive post! Hug
there are too many rumours going on and not sure what to believe any more. everyone needs a break, but am just wondering how the channel or creators did not develop other parallel tracks so that all got time out as well!!  Confused

Edited by jessjazz - 09 November 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

thaks for the clarification

just one question
if we do want the show to continue
which we want
is it guaranteed barun will return
that is all we want to know
otherwise no one wants the show to end

Exactly Rima thats the point...

And channel knows tht very well...else there will never be an official statement "Barun won't disappoint fans"... SP could easily say we will carry on the show, actors whoever won't matter,bt show will b on...

They too know why the pressure is building and what fans want...

They know how he has been treated and insulted by PH...even if say that PH,actors nd channel had creative differences...still it doesn't give them the right to say what they said to Barun...

But just a simple logic - he could have easily said - I quit and walk out...actors across Telly do it time the time...wat is he waiting to hear...

Edited by honeypriya - 09 November 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kisus1suhanamausamLizbeth96butlersimpAnchal_MAchinta97Dreamer-89ShyJi-Reva-spsharmilaSarun_4everwrit_in_waterDazeehabscrazyaddictionSaraJLnandu_2007-Viji-maalooshubz1ThithliDhostdakshaavi..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketshowstruckstg1-Gan-Omoraboti...Tanu...Aphrodite88Kookiemonsterpinky89beena14GirlabouttownP_ShalPSharada-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiyarima

mother Groupbie
mother
mother

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

just one question
which we want

And channel knows tht very well...else there will never be an official statement "Barun won't disappoint fans"... SP could easily say we will carry on the show, actors whoever won't matter,bt show will b on...

They know how he has been treated and insulted by PH...even if say that PH,actors nd channel had creative differences...still it doesn't give them the right to say what they said to Barun...

But just a simple logic - he could have easily said - I quit and walk out...actors across Telly do it time the time...wat is he waiting to hear...

what do we need to write in the email? I will write to them.  who all do I write to?
If you can let me know I will write.

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks soo much for the positive post.

Wouldn't a 1 week or say 10 days or more so 2 weeks enough for the rest???/ I am not able to grasp anything that is being said. Its so confusing.

I have a suggestion

1. Why can't they shift the focus from ArShi for a while. get in a new lead for daljeet with interesting story line. Get in La. Pair her wid NK.

2. In this way both SaRun will get their deserved rest coz the problem is of no parallel tracks which has created all dis mess.

3. SaRun had to shoot 12 days everyday.

4. Reduce their workload for a while. It will help both of them & also us viewers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chits_70Anchal_MOmoraboti

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u Priya Clap You have indeed given me a big ray of hope.. I almost given up on IPKKND as I won't be able to watch without Barun and Sanaya too Cry My biggest hope is now Star plus I hope they really come out with some good news... IPKKND is a part of my life now as I have become too too attach to this show and to Barun and Sanaya.. Embarrassed I'm keeping my fingers cross and hoping for some miracle to happen Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007honeypriya

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
dont worry atleast from my side no rest till we get confirmation.
anything for IPK and SaRun

Anchal_Mnandu_2007honeypriya

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Always loved your crooners and your positive way of looking at things. I so agree with you... To me, for some time now, its been looking like a deliberate attempt to sabotage the show n the actors. I would love this show to continue... If the lead wants a break, give it to him...And let him comeback fresh n rested! He has been looking tired since so long now... I can only imagine the mental stress the actors/creatives are going thru... Dedicating so much effort to their show n be treated like this. What a mess!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07Dreamer-89meshasDazeenandu_2007Omorabotihoneypriya

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

just one question
which we want

Thanks Priya
SP should give us an official confirmation that he will be back..
Bs himself said he's not sure abt the duration of the break and it's going to be long...
Even during the movie shoot they never gave us the exact date till he was back..
But we had hopes...bcoz it was 11 / 20 / 30 / 45
He promised us last time that he 'll be back...
But this time no such assurance!
A long break till the story demands...

We r sending  mails to Sp to convince him...
Or to change the script for him...

Divya.

Anchal_MTanumonAphrodite88

Go to top