Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 36)

LaraHeer Senior Member
LaraHeer
LaraHeer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Well said and very timely!! agree with you whole heartedly. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..pri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Okay..I have something to share..a thought has been bugging me for quite some time now...

I see many posts on this forum who supposedly are die hard Barun fans wanting him to leave..asking us to be "considerate" enough to understand the man really needs a leave..I hear them...

Okay..Now...I..stay in Kolkata..none in my family works on the IPK sets..or has any information regarding what's going behind the closed doors...

But thankfully..I have quite a few friends on this forum..who informs me..time to time..as to what's happening..and most of their informations are more or less same as of Priya Di's version...

Now my question to those who feel this is happening because Barun "WANTS" a break rather than he's been  forced to take a break...

Who is Barun Sobti??Let's face it..the King of Tellywood has a long way to go before he goes on a "break" for sometime..say for personal matters...He has to earn..For DM's sake..the guy is just 28...If he really "wanted" a break...he'd be clear cut about it...he most definitely would NEVER say..."I dunno how long it is gonna be,..."...

There are actors who work on a same daily soap for years...I totally get that not everyone is equally adept at handling the pressures that showbiz brings to life...and that calls for a break...But for a man..who has to support a family...how can he go on an indefinite break..risking such a perfect TV career..when his first film hasn't even released...The Barun Sobti we know...would go on breaks..would love to spend time with his family..but not at the cost of his YOUNG  career!!

So let's think again..what might have caused a young..lively man of 28 to be on the verges of a mental breakdown that he deliberately wants a break..far from this mess...jeopardizing his career!!

This entirely my POV...Anyone can differ...Big smile
I agree! He would only go if his character or story or his working atmosphere is not favourable which i clearly see the case here!
His movie is coming he is smart enough not to quit the show abhi becoz he knows fans are crazy and they vill bash him for leaving show for movie!
So all this doesnt seem to be his will

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme..mrinalini..-Prashu--Gan-Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

di it is dirty game ...if show ends now due to fan's pressure...their scapegoat will be barun ...as he will become reason for it  and if show continues and barun goes..it is what they wanted...and if show continues..and barun comes back..he is again working under same people who insulted him and made him look like a liar... i m afraid bt barun has landed himself in a mess here ...because he took a decision boldly but not thinking of consequence...Cry

riti, 
consequences. yeah, those are always there. and those who need to face them will do so. i have a feeling, barun will be fine. i trust the boy. he's young, direct, resilient. i just do not want him to settle. never has before. i have always appreciated how he is rooted and gives credit where it's due. when everyone was raving about how asr made him he said somewhere, it was actually bhph that got him noticed, acknowledging a role he truly believed contributed to his career. also get the feeling, that ph treated him with more respect. i don't worry about him because there is something incredibly other about this person that connects with me and says he can do his life right.

but i do get angry when i hear he has been insulted or played ugly with. which is happening right now. if gul didn't want to work with an actor with talent and ambition she shouldn't have chosen barun. she certainly shouldn't have given him leave to go make a film. she did so not out of the kindness of her heart, but because she knew he was irreplaceable as asr. and perhaps she knew he'd walk if she pressured him at that point. he was pretty adament about taking a shot at a movie. enough of this we did him a great favour nonsense. both needed the other. funnily, given barun's personality, he needed her less. but that's just my reading and i am often not right. Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerspsharmilaDazeecrazyaddictiondakshaavi..mrinalini..MistyDawncuppa_n_cricket-Prashu--Gan-OmorabotiPSharadapri_armaanriti4u

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Okay..I have something to share..a thought has been bugging me for quite some time now...

I see many posts on this forum who supposedly are die hard Barun fans wanting him to leave..asking us to be "considerate" enough to understand the man really needs a leave..I hear them...

Okay..Now...I..stay in Kolkata..none in my family works on the IPK sets..or has any information regarding what's going behind the closed doors...

But thankfully..I have quite a few friends on this forum..who informs me..time to time..as to what's happening..and most of their informations are more or less same as of Priya Di's version...

Now my question to those who feel this is happening because Barun "WANTS" a break rather than he's been  forced to take a break...

Who is Barun Sobti??Let's face it..the King of Tellywood has a long way to go before he goes on a "break" for sometime..say for personal matters...He has to earn..For DM's sake..the guy is just 28...If he really "wanted" a break...he'd be clear cut about it...he most definitely would NEVER say..."I dunno how long it is gonna be,..."...

There are actors who work on a same daily soap for years...I totally get that not everyone is equally adept at handling the pressures that showbiz brings to life...and that calls for a break...But for a man..who has to support a family...how can he go on an indefinite break..risking such a perfect TV career..when his first film hasn't even released...The Barun Sobti we know...would go on breaks..would love to spend time with his family..but not at the cost of his YOUNG  career!!

So let's think again..what might have caused a young..lively man of 28 to be on the verges of a mental breakdown that he deliberately wants a break..far from this mess...jeopardizing his career!!

Please post this on the main forum if you can...all of us could support you there! Some food for thought also for those who think it is simply a case of barun being "selfish" and  "unprofessional" enough to "ditch" a TV show and snatch jobs and also the PH is an innocent cow in all this!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddiction-Viji-eyesonme..mrinalini..PSharadapri_armaan-Gan-Omoraboti

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I differ sam and you know why..well not because I think he should risk his career like this but I feel he is giving in to much to save ship from sinking..When captain of ship decided that it wud crash...he need not be a martyr or scapegoat for it...and more than that...if all what priya said in this post is true..any person working with same PH will be mentally harrassed if he goes back...for his own peace we want him to move on...He has talent and he can easily grab roles in rival channels ...thats my POVSmile
oh i re read what you wrote...did u write same thing...these days i m being more impulsive in bs caseLOL

Edited by riti4u - 10 November 2012 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..mrinalini..pri_armaan-Prashu-Omoraboti

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yes it is best to keep calling.
I spoke to an SP rep sometime back and the guy said that Barun is leaving for movies to which i contradicted him saying that SP was giving out different news earlier today and Barun said he is just taking a break. He was immediately flummoxed and said that things are not decided yet and he took down my information and note.
They are overwhelmed by the calls and responses so are just trying to use stalling techniques to get a breather..Keep calling and emailing guys..We can do this!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionfareeeyesonme..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan-Prashu-riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

Please post this on the main forum if you can...all of us could support you there! Some food for thought also for those who think it is simply a case of barun being "selfish" and  "unprofessional" enough to "ditch" a TV show and snatch jobs and also the PH is an innocent cow in all this!

Sree..many thanks for the suggestion..but I am literally tired of fighting..I know many will come with weird logics and my 19 year old brain can't take much...ConfusedConfused

I'm happy hear..in my own chhoti si duniyaLOLLOLWith some senses prevailing!!Big smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddictioncuppa_n_cricketOmorabotipri_armaan-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Sam,

I agree with ya... Completely agree...

There has to be something.. bad!!! This bad part we will never come to know... . We can never know inside politics..

We can only pick out clues and try to know what has happend!!!Cry

Poor Barun.. Tons of Love and Hugs to himHug

Edited by prash_t - 10 November 2012 at 11:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddiction-Viji-..mrinalini..Omorabotipri_armaan

Go to top