Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 31)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Oh PriyaaaHug

Just went thru pms... Thank You Indi Di.. for giving me the linkHug

Tons and Tons of Thank You for letting us know all this.. I BELIEVE you Hug

I have done by bit and continuing it.. For now.. I cant call... Caz its 10pm here.. Im mailing them!! and tweeting!

I just read abt Barun being alone..OuchOuchOuch OMG!! what have PH done to him!!!AngryAngryAngry

Are they crazy or what!!AngryAngryAngry   U knw what Gul dsnt deserve Barun.. not even single cast of IPKKND...AngryAngry Still I want her to Loose!!! AngryAngry 

Priya.. If you are reading this... Please tell him.. We, all the fans are with them...Hug Will support him... and Love them... He must not feel alone when thousands and Lakhs of Fans over the world.. are with him...Hug

Im so Proud of him for living his life on his own terms...Smile

Dont be nice Barun.. People around you dont desrve this...!!!

But Still.,. I want you to be back!!! and show that Lady!!! Nothing is gonna work as per her wish...

They are so meanAngryAngryAngry

Whts with new replies of SP YaarOuchOuchOuch  We ahve to show them our power now... Angry Fan Power!!! No show can run without our consent!!!

Hey can i have the link to their Twitter profile? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Originally posted by Nandalala

@Farah: Excellent point about the saas bahu & the soch nayi.  Indeed they are contradictory.  But the point to be noted here is that the successful saas bahu shows work in part because it is an ensemble effort.  Tracks are laid out for the supporting cast, so that the leads are not taxed to the point of having to leave.  For a man who is as bindaas as they come, and is not in it for fame, why would he walk now?

SP should analyze the reason why 4 Lions failed their actors.  They have enough data on their drawing board to go back & see where such lapses occurred.  If they have any inclination to "save" this show and keep its usp intact, they have to apply their soch nayi to their own business practices, and those of their partners (the PHs.)  

Anjali!

This is the problem .. they will never admit where they really made the blunders. Did we not watch Payal-Akash track during their courtship? Did we not watch Anjali-Shyam romance? Did we not sit through Khushi-Mami tracking Arnav? They have literally drained their leads .. ignored the supporting cast so much that they chose to exit .. promised someonet as a lead of the show and when she decided to quit, changed the tracks ridiculously!

The moment forum32 happened, I knew we are towards a dirty closing soon .. with so many loops opened, so many possibilities to explore .. they declared their CVs were no longer efficient? What the ..??

No one needs come & vouch for Sobti .. we have seen him & we have brains. I just hope SP takes a stand this time .. this is their chance to be "different", to have the new generation on board ..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerDreamer-89Anchal_Mspsharmilaasr13crazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..ipkkndfanforeva-Viji-bs_deepsPSharada--Nishita---Prashu-indi52

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oh my god he got 3 movie offers in just some hoursWacko ...what the..Confused SP thinks we are gopi Bahu or Gopi Bahu's viewers.. i had called then when the guy told me this..i directly told him that i know there is nothing like that..and yes i am unsubscribing your channel then.. and not only everyone will do the same here..!! then they said mam we are trying.. i said then we will try too to keep your channel.. Confused

Loved your reply..Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_McrazyaddictionhabsfareeOmoraboti_TheJoker-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

@Joey: Thx & will do, hun.

One point here which can be used for making a case to SP: As far as I know, there are no non-compete clauses in the contracts, meaning if the contract is breached or annulled, the actors can work for a competing channel without a statutory waiting period. Another channel would jump at the opportunity to get this pair onscreen again! Would SP really want this?

I am not sure actually. There might be a statutory waiting period otherwise people will be jumping in and out of the channels pretty quickly. Also there might be a clause of another waiting period before they could come back to SP.  But money speaks! given a heft amount any channel can amend the contract at any point. Nothing is ever set in stone. It all comes down to who's willing to pay what price.
Isn't that how this fiasco started in the first place.. Money.

Indeed, no one or nothing is indispensable, or cannot be bought out!LOL  But had money been the only impetus here, we would have not been in a redux situation.  What we see now is difference in ideologies between the actors and the PH.  Meanwhile, SP has chosen to take a backseat to all of the mayhem.  It is now time it steps out of its own shadow.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddiction..Smita..joenet1234bs_deepsOmorabotiPSharada

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Bang on!!
Yes Pressure is high on SP, see the sudden changes in Sheetal Track. Yesterday some members said in my post if Ekta Kapoor was PH she would have kicked BS..I just laughed reading that,because Ekta is already adjusting with Mr. Ram Kapoor, Mr. Ronit Roy for films.
BS has not signed any movie keep building the pressure. It will work.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_MUKLotuscrazyaddictionDazeespsharmila..Smita..nandu_2007eyesonmefaree-Viji-momb24bs_deepsOmoraboti-Prashu-anjsGoGreen--Nishita--_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oh my god he got 3 movie offers in just some hoursWacko ...what the..Confused SP thinks we are gopi Bahu or Gopi Bahu's viewers.. i had called then when the guy told me this..i directly told him that i know there is nothing like that..and yes i am unsubscribing your channel then.. and not only everyone will do the same here..!! then they said mam we are trying.. i said then we will try too to keep your channel.. Confused

Omg amazing replies you gave!! Smile

you know while i mailed then tons of times i said that how PH is saying that story has run its course in public forums.. i said that you should know that this show is watched by educated and sensible peoples who can see behind the scenes.. Confused
i asked them to hire a new PH.. or start a new show with Barun and Sanaya.
showed then business side too that you well know the popularity of them.. use it for your sake.. Confused..they should show that they are the no 1 channel (never thought i will butter SP this muchConfused\)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89ShyJi..Smita..fareebs_deepsOmoraboti-Prashu---Nishita--

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by prash_t

Oh PriyaaaHug

Just went thru pms... Thank You Indi Di.. for giving me the linkHug

Tons and Tons of Thank You for letting us know all this.. I BELIEVE you Hug

I have done by bit and continuing it.. For now.. I cant call... Caz its 10pm here.. Im mailing them!! and tweeting!

I just read abt Barun being alone..OuchOuchOuch OMG!! what have PH done to him!!!AngryAngryAngry

Are they crazy or what!!AngryAngryAngry   U knw what Gul dsnt deserve Barun.. not even single cast of IPKKND...AngryAngry Still I want her to Loose!!! AngryAngry 

Priya.. If you are reading this... Please tell him.. We, all the fans are with them...Hug Will support him... and Love them... He must not feel alone when thousands and Lakhs of Fans over the world.. are with him...Hug

Im so Proud of him for living his life on his own terms...Smile

Dont be nice Barun.. People around you dont desrve this...!!!

But Still.,. I want you to be back!!! and show that Lady!!! Nothing is gonna work as per her wish...

They are so meanAngryAngryAngry

Whts with new replies of SP YaarOuchOuchOuch  We ahve to show them our power now... Angry Fan Power!!! No show can run without our consent!!!

Hey can i have the link to their Twitter profile? :)

Here you go sweety..

https://twitter.com/StarPlus_India

Spam!!!!WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..Omoraboti

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

@Farah: Excellent point about the saas bahu & the soch nayi.  Indeed they are contradictory.  But the point to be noted here is that the successful saas bahu shows work in part because it is an ensemble effort.  Tracks are laid out for the supporting cast, so that the leads are not taxed to the point of having to leave.  For a man who is as bindaas as they come, and is not in it for fame, why would he walk now?

SP should analyze the reason why 4 Lions failed their actors.  They have enough data on their drawing board to go back & see where such lapses occurred.  If they have any inclination to "save" this show and keep its usp intact, they have to apply their soch nayi to their own business practices, and those of their partners (the PHs.)  

Anjali!

This is the problem .. they will never admit where they really made the blunders. Did we not watch Payal-Akash track during their courtship? Did we not watch Anjali-Shyam romance? Did we not sit through Khushi-Mami tracking Arnav? They have literally drained their leads .. ignored the supporting cast so much that they chose to exit .. promised someonet as a lead of the show and when she decided to quit, changed the tracks ridiculously!

The moment forum32 happened, I knew we are towards a dirty closing soon .. with so many loops opened, so many possibilities to explore .. they declared their CVs were no longer efficient? What the ..??

No one needs come & vouch for Sobti .. we have seen him & we have brains. I just hope SP takes a stand this time .. this is their chance to be "different", to have the new generation on board ..

It is ironic that a channel which showcases a program now going into its 4th year can rest easy knowing that others which have so much more potential and that they have INVESTED their monies in, are falling to the wayside.  

Farah, to be honest, this "assembly line", "chalta hai" mentality of making shows has to end.  Quality over quantity. Don't be afraid to be innovative & shift away from the dominant paradigm.   Thats where the soch nayi really comes into play.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89spsharmilamomb24..Smita..bs_deepscuppa_n_cricket-Gan-Omorabotiindi52PSharadapri_armaan--Nishita---Prashu-

Go to top