Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 30)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by joenet1234

[QUOTE=Nandalala]

I will be drafting another email prbbly late tomorrow ...

Enough of pleas & requests .. I am doing the same thing. I guess SP too can use a lesson or two in business .. everything is not short-term. How many of us watch any other SP shows or even have watched before? How come the teenagers are following a show in SP which has a mass impression of endorsing Saans-Bahu stuff only? And they talk of "soch nayi" ...
I, for one, didnt switch on TV today..There were days when I watched SP for hours together only to catch glimpse of BS..of IPKKND...I even watched teri meri promo just to see him on screen..

Dips .. I so wish right now, TRP was on. I now even think they timed this intentionally so that the TRP impact does not become visible ..

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 November 2012 at 9:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_M..Smita..bs_deepscuppa_n_cricket-Gan-pri_armaan--Nishita---Prashu-indi52

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@Farah: Excellent point about the saas bahu & the soch nayi.  Indeed they are contradictory.  But the point to be noted here is that the successful saas bahu shows work in part because it is an ensemble effort.  Tracks are laid out for the supporting cast, so that the leads are not taxed to the point of having to leave.  For a man who is as bindaas as they come, and is not in it for fame, why would he walk now?

SP should analyze the reason why 4 Lions failed their actors.  They have enough data on their drawing board to go back & see where such lapses occurred.  If they have any inclination to "save" this show and keep its usp intact, they have to apply their soch nayi to their own business practices, and those of their partners (the PHs.)  

Edited by Nandalala - 10 November 2012 at 9:23am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_MDazeejoenet1234-Viji-..Smita..bs_deepscuppa_n_cricketindi52OmorabotiPSharadapri_armaan--Nishita---Prashu-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Ash95

The only reason I can think of  the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of  UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image.  Only time will tell.  SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????

I think he spoke about going to Birmingham last evening. I dont think he has backed out. This must be Star's strategy to keep all the IPK fans at bay. They are being bombarded with mails and phone calls.

Such a shame na? Everyone wanted a piece of him and now they are treating him like s#$%...very much like what the kernal guy wrote he felt.

when a couple of months ago, a friend who thinks she is a fan and has a friend in sp, wrote fairly derogatory comments about barun to me, i knew a deadly game was on. the thing is, as you say gandhari, they all wanted a piece of him, they all thought they had him and when he turned around and said he wanted stuff on his terms that became too much to handle. then he became too big for his boots in their eyes. 
the venerable producers and channels are much better off with their mediocre actors and less than mediocre stories,and utterly cardboard characters soaked in homilies and platitudes. barun is too much for them, so is asr. 
Di .. this is what happens when you stay quiet for too long .. BS should have thought a bit more about himself .. those people really dont deserve his goodness. People often consider one's goodness as his weakness and exploit it .. We are suffering but I am still happy he finally voiced his needs. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mcrazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..-Viji-momb24eyesonmebs_deepsGoGreenpri_armaan--Nishita---Prashu-indi52

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
oh my god he got 3 movie offers in just some hoursWacko ...what the..Confused SP thinks we are gopi Bahu or Gopi Bahu's viewers.. i had called then when the guy told me this..i directly told him that i know there is nothing like that..and yes i am unsubscribing your channel then.. and not only everyone will do the same here..!! then they said mam we are trying.. i said then we will try too to keep your channel.. Confused

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotShyJiDreamer-89Anchal_McrazyaddictionDazeePolkadots78eyesonmenandu_2007momb24fareeshubz1..Smita..Ash95PSharadaGoGreenpri_armaan--Nishita--Omorabotiindi52-Prashu-Channa_mereyaa

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

oh my god he got 3 movie offers in just some hoursWacko ...what the..Confused SP thinks we are gopi Bahu or Gopi Bahu's viewers.. i had called then when the guy told me this..i directly told him that i know there is nothing like that..and yes i am unsubscribing your channel then.. and not only everyone will do the same here..!! then they said mam we are trying.. i said then we will try too to keep your channel.. Confused

Omg amazing replies you gave!! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mmomb24..Smita..-Prashu-_TheJoker-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Oh PriyaaaHug

Just went thru pms... Thank You Indi Di.. for giving me the linkHug

Tons and Tons of Thank You for letting us know all this.. I BELIEVE you Hug

I have done by bit and continuing it.. For now.. I cant call... Caz its 10pm here.. Im mailing them!! and tweeting!

I just read abt Barun being alone..OuchOuchOuch OMG!! what have PH done to him!!!AngryAngryAngry

Are they crazy or what!!AngryAngryAngry   U knw what Gul dsnt deserve Barun and not even single cast of IPKKND...AngryAngry Still I want her to Loose!!! AngryAngry 

Priya.. If you are reading this... Please tell him.. We, all the fans are with them...Hug Will support him... and Love them... He must not feel alone when thousands and Lakhs of Fans over the world.. are with him...Hug

Im so Proud of him for living his life on his own terms...Smile

Dont be nice Barun.. People around you dont desrve this...!!!

But Still.,. I want you to be back!!! and show that Lady!!! Nothing is gonna work as per her wish...

They are so meanAngryAngryAngry

Whts with new replies of SP YaarOuchOuchOuch  We ahve to show them our power now... Angry Fan Power!!! No show can run without our consent!!!

Edited by prash_t - 10 November 2012 at 9:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89ShyJiDazeeUKLotus-Viji-momb24..Smita..Omorabotiindi52PSharadapri_armaan--Nishita--

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Ash95

The only reason I can think of  the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of  UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image.  Only time will tell.  SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????

I think he spoke about going to Birmingham last evening. I dont think he has backed out. This must be Star's strategy to keep all the IPK fans at bay. They are being bombarded with mails and phone calls.

Such a shame na? Everyone wanted a piece of him and now they are treating him like s#$%...very much like what the kernal guy wrote he felt.

when a couple of months ago, a friend who thinks she is a fan and has a friend in sp, wrote fairly derogatory comments about barun to me, i knew a deadly game was on. the thing is, as you say gandhari, they all wanted a piece of him, they all thought they had him and when he turned around and said he wanted stuff on his terms that became too much to handle. then he became too big for his boots in their eyes. 
the venerable producers and channels are much better off with their mediocre actors and less than mediocre stories,and utterly cardboard characters soaked in homilies and platitudes. barun is too much for them, so is asr. 
So so apt! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M..Smita..indi52

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
surreal isn't it how very ASR-ish Barun's story is becoming... i can almost see the tears unshed, the flowing angst, that terrible feeling of loneliness, the desire to seek comfort in holding his wife's hands, switching off KBC and talking to her and the righteousness, the high road. the public face of false cheer and real sarcasm... it is unnerving this merging of reel and real.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerDreamer-89Anchal_Mcrazyaddictionasr13dakshaavi..Smita..--Nishita--Omoraboti

Go to top