Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 28)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.

thank you so much Priya Di.. i cant believe this.. i want his name to be cleared.. give a damn to the show.. his name should be cleared..and who the hell told them that if they give this excuse we will stop.

@RED.. only thing i can do ShockedShockedShocked

i just hope.. fingers crossed!

i feel for Barun.. i really feel for him.. and nah why will be alone.. we all are with him
if not the show that lady should ask forgiveness to him to defaming him for no reason.. Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiDreamer-89spsharmilashubz1..Smita..nandu_2007-Viji-Omoraboti-Gan-pri_armaan-Prashu-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Okay now news is Barun's got 3 movies offers and he is going for thayt! Gosh people are mad and they are just spreading things to ruin his image uff :(

Oh wow..he got 3 offers overnight? Till last night, he didnt have any movie in hand. People make up stuff and fans are gullible enough to believe that. Cant they see the politics being played?

I guess, Nishi, "someone" asked his/her friends to offer Sobit 3 movies in one night .. and thus the rumour gets true. I cant believe there is so much politics in a field where they are supposed to nurture & nourish creativity .. now I understand why the plotlines start to get all shitty in the serials at one point of time ..

I know Farha. I dont know why they are ruining his image...he has not pointed a single finger at anybody. No other Star plus hero is as famous as him. They cant be doing this to himCry

Dreamer-89Anchal_Mcrazyaddictionspsharmila..Smita..bs_deepscuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti-Gan-pri_armaan-Prashu-

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes do not want show to end if SP can listen to us and get Barun soon (as he does need the break) we will be thrilled our best is ARSHI/SARUN only.  mailing them over and asking friends to do so.
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@Joey: Thx & will do, hun.

One point here which can be used for making a case to SP: As far as I know, there are no non-compete clauses in the contracts, meaning if the contract is breached or annulled, the actors can work for a competing channel without a statutory waiting period. Another channel would jump at the opportunity to get this pair onscreen again! Would SP really want this?

Ppl in the know who think I maybe wrong here, please do correct me if a non-compete does exist.

Food for thought.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDazeejoenet1234..Smita..bs_deepscuppa_n_cricketindi52Omoraboti-Gan-pri_armaan--Nishita---Prashu-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

The only reason I can think of  the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of  UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image.  Only time will tell.  SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????

I think he spoke about going to Birmingham last evening. I dont think he has backed out. This must be Star's strategy to keep all the IPK fans at bay. They are being bombarded with mails and phone calls.

Dreamer-89Anchal_McrazyaddictionspsharmilaAsh95shubz1..Smita..cuppa_n_cricketindi52Omoraboti-Gan-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for this post Priya.

It  is shocking to read all that has happened behind the scenes and even after all the insults hurled at Barun, he has not uttered a single word against Gul maate. He still gives her all the credit. If Gul conceived the idea of ASR then Barun brought him to life. I think he deserves respect and applause for bringing out the character exactly like how it was conceptualized. Poor guy has been pushed to the edge of the cliff now. This is a typical mentality that prevails in the corporate world. If an employee is good then he cant get fired but can be driven up the wall so that he has no other option but to quit inorder to maintain his own sanity...all so that the blame does not fall on the bossClapClapClap. What are the other 3 lions doing or are they all in it together?AngryAngryAngry

If Barun wants to take a break, then he should. Anybody working continuously for months should take a break. Let him rest enough and come back rejuvenated but not at the cost of his dignity being compromised. Please let him know that he is not alone...he has millions of fans who are fighting day and night to help him out. I feel Star will block my id very soonLOLLOLLOL. Same with Sanaya...both of them are too dear to us. We will always admire them for their sincerity and dedication towards their work. I cannot think of IPK without either of them.

I had suspected this right from the beginning when the news was leaked by Zee news that this was all politics. I am so proud of the fact that Barun stood up for the character whom we all love so dearly. If he is still putting up with all the nonsense for our sake then the least we can do is to support him instead of calling him names and bashing him. Every single issue need not be turned into a BS vs SI fight. This forum will never grow upOuch. This is the time for all of us to unite and stand for Arnav and Khushi. The fight is for the two characters whom we love. If the two actors are fighting for it and putting up with nonsense then cant we do the same? The one thing tht I am dead against is to let Gul win...never ever!!! She is probably busy with her new infant and has no time for her 1.5 year old toddlerAngry but I cannot see her win. I want the fans to have the last laugh. 

hi nishi,
you are so right about barun giving breath to an idea called asr. and if i may say, he made asr much much much more than what he was at concept stage. asr is barun. he is that air bristling with magnetic force around barun, the play of light on limpid deep brown eyes, the set jaw, brisk gait, the lean body draped urbane, the voice that caresses one second berates next, the smile that starts in the eyes and drops suddenly to lopsided lips. i could write a book in this vein as you well know.

who could have conceptualised all of that?

certainly not someone who had no idea what to do with her "creation" when it came to life.

be careful when you take the credit for making something, for that something might grow bigger than you some day. 

star will surely blacklist me. yay. 

agree with you about sanaya. incredibly talented actor. never seen a heroine in our land with that fine sense of comedy; and of course, consummate at delivering nuanced emotion. what a voice. she's as much a find.

wonder why the hindi film industry can't see the potential of this jodi. i can believe our fundamentalist, regressive, trp oriented, cow belt fascinated channels not being able to seize the opportunity this phenomenal pair presents. but our cool smart and at present with less than charismatic pairs bollywood? surely, someone out there knows what a film starring barun and sanaya can do. 

ah well. ours is not to question why. come monday, again letters to star. but now, a rewatch of jan 2012. yes.

gul win?
we'll see.

Edited by indi52 - 10 November 2012 at 9:00am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerAce11Dreamer-89serendipity235Arnav_KhushifancrazyaddictionDazeespsharmilaPEEBULL_NEWS..Smita..Hriju321eyesonmemomb24cuppa_n_cricketNandalala-Prashu-GoGreenpri_armaan--Nishita--PSharadaOmoraboti-Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

@Joey: Thx & will do, hun.

One point here which can be used for making a case to SP: As far as I know, there are no non-compete clauses in the contracts, meaning if the contract is breached or annulled, the actors can work for a competing channel without a statutory waiting period. Another channel would jump at the opportunity to get this pair onscreen again! Would SP really want this?

Ppl in the know who think I maybe wrong here, please do correct me if a non-compete does exist.

Food for thought.

They can work for other channels Anji but then they would be blacklisted by Star and that is too much of a risk. One option maybe for Star to buy the copyrights of the serial from the PH and hire another PH. I think this should be possible...it will involve a lot of legal work but its not impossible for a giant like Star.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_M..Smita..Nandalalacuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti-Gan-PSharadapri_armaan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ash95

The only reason I can think of  the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of  UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image.  Only time will tell.  SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????

I think he spoke about going to Birmingham last evening. I dont think he has backed out. This must be Star's strategy to keep all the IPK fans at bay. They are being bombarded with mails and phone calls.

Such a shame na? Everyone wanted a piece of him and now they are treating him like s#$%...very much like what the kernal guy wrote he felt.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MAce11habs..Smita..Ash95cuppa_n_cricketbs_deepsindi52anjsOmorabotipri_armaan--Nishita--

Go to top