Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 27)

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya...I always knew it was dirty politics by 4 Rats.. I am continuously mailing SP..Barun deserves our support

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.

Hey this calls for a group hug everyone !!!!!
Lets just support the show we have loved, the ASR we have swooned for, the leads Barun and Sanaya ...we will stand by you !!!!
Long live IPK with the sizzling chemistry of Arnav and Khushi ...bas !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..pri_armaan

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nice post...an eye opener...thanx
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Originally posted by Ace11

Just the thought that Barun is feeling alone and that Sarun were insulted makes me feel so sad. I want to go hug both of them. But I am a very shy person and don't want to invade their privacy hence I have decided make pamphlets saying "Barun don't ever feel that you are alone. You have our support. A Big Hug from us to you" and throw them in the studio compound. At least he'll get to see one of them. I am sure it'll make his day.

By the way does anybody know whether they work on Sundays or not? And though I have the postal address of the studio, can someone give a landmark near the studio as I don't know the area. ( I live at the other side of the town Nepean Sea Road).

Please help 'cause I want him to get this silent support and make his day.

I really like this ideaSmile. Anything to make him feel better. As far as I know they do work on Sundays but not sure who will be there though. Anyway, considering half the cast has already left, chances of finding Barun and Sanaya are quite high. All the best! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDazeeeyesonmenandu_2007..Smita..cuppa_n_cricketOmorabotipri_armaan-Prashu-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Nandalala

I will be drafting another email prbbly late tomorrow, expanding on a post which I wrote in Sam's thread, and some other discussions I've had: a hiatus, revamp, new PH. Speak to the business minds at SP: Do they really want to lose SaRun's usp? What is the opportunity cost in doing so? The grievances from the actor/actors don't come without merit. Listen to them, and take a stand against 4 Lions.

If the mods are remotely interested in the future of this show & want this forum to unite, they should make this thread & Joey's request into stickies.

Like minds think alike. @bold - I am baffled how can they not think about it? Do they want someone to do a business case for them? There is absolutely no risk analysis here. This is bigger than just revenue margin from local subscriptions. There is A LOT that is at stake here.
Please let me know if I can help you in convincing the business minds.

Enough of pleas & requests .. I am doing the same thing. I guess SP too can use a lesson or two in business .. everything is not short-term. How many of us watch any other SP shows or even have watched before? How come the teenagers are following a show in SP which has a mass impression of endorsing Saans-Bahu stuff only? And they talk of "soch nayi" ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M-Viji-cuppa_n_cricketNandalalabs_deeps-Prashu-pri_armaan

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I'm speechless !
my only hope was SP and now they also started bad mouthing Barun ???
I'm broken now !

Barun needs to know our love for him...he needs to know !
someone pls convey himBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..pri_armaan

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Okay now news is Barun's got 3 movies offers and he is going for thayt! Gosh people are mad and they are just spreading things to ruin his image uff :(

Oh wow..he got 3 offers overnight? Till last night, he didnt have any movie in hand. People make up stuff and fans are gullible enough to believe that. Cant they see the politics being played?

I guess, Nishi, "someone" asked his/her friends to offer Sobit 3 movies in one night .. and thus the rumour gets true. I cant believe there is so much politics in a field where they are supposed to nurture & nourish creativity .. now I understand why the plotlines start to get all shitty in the serials at one point of time ..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mspsharmila..Smita..-Viji-cuppa_n_cricketbs_deepspri_armaan-Prashu-

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
The only reason I can think of  the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of  UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image.  Only time will tell.  SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????

Go to top