Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 25)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Much needed post, thanks Priya!

There is no doubt the politics n games have ruined what is a beautiful love story essayed to perfection by Barun and Sanaya. I feel terrible for the actors, what a reward they get after breathing life into the characters and getting the show world wide acclaim.
SP seems overwhelmed, they are giving out contradictory information. If incase Barun was quitting because of movies why have they been saying all along, he is not leaving and only a break.
If we can continue with SARUN then wonderful, if not lets end on a high note and give the actorsand characters the respect they deserve..
What is Sanaya's take on all this, will she continue if the show goes on without Barun?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionHriju321

Ace11 Senior Member
Ace11
Ace11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Just the thought that Barun is feeling alone and that Sarun were insulted makes me feel so sad. I want to go hug both of them. But I am a very shy person and don't want to invade their privacy hence I have decided make pamphlets saying "Barun don't ever feel that you are alone. You have our support. A Big Hug from us to you" and throw them in the studio compound. At least he'll get to see one of them. I am sure it'll make his day.

By the way does anybody know whether they work on Sundays or not? And though I have the postal address of the studio, can someone give a landmark near the studio as I don't know the area. ( I live at the other side of the town Nepean Sea Road).

Please help 'cause I want him to get this silent support and make his day.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionDazeeTheSmurfs..Smita..MistyDawn--Nishita--Ilahi_mera_Jiyariti4u

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Priya Hug    Thanks for this much awaited post . I trust Barun , the man deserves a break . I wish him the very best and hope he enjoys his break.   

Priya ...MONEY that's the language  PH and SP speak unfortunately . Human beings are commodities who are traded to the highest bidders . Entertainment business  at it's best in action .     

Thanks Di for the link...you are the best...Hug

Have to concur with your thoughts in bold. We all are commodities, BS is no different. Sad, but true. This too shall pass and hopefully soon.

My firm belief like I have stated to you in the past, the show will be on, BS will be on...Smile

SP will make it happen.

It is a win-win situation for all. They have a huge fan following and they will not let it go a waste. Bottomline is money and a huge intertnational audience is big money. SP will not let it go a waste. Believe karna hai toh karo...LOL

Thanks Priya for the update...Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mspsharmilacrazyaddictionnandu_2007..Smita..shubz1momb24Hriju321joenet1234bs_deepsindi52-Prashu---Nishita--sonia_1

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ace11

Just the thought that Barun is feeling alone and that Sarun were insulted makes me feel so sad. I want to go hug both of them. But I am a very shy person and don't want to invade their privacy hence I have decided make pamphlets saying "Barun don't ever feel that you are alone. You have our support. A Big Hug from us to you" and throw them in the studio compound. At least he'll get to see one of them. I am sure it'll make his day.

By the way does anybody know whether they work on Sundays or not? And though I have the postal address of the studio, can someone give a landmark near the studio as I don't know the area. ( I live at the other side of the town Nepean Sea Road).

Please help 'cause I want him to get this silent support and make his day.

yeah and tell him about my siggy too...Cry..I am always with him..he may never know it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..Smita..sonia_1

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hi, Priya:

I used Joey's post & my comment there as my jumping-off pt to send out emails on Wed/Thurs to everyone on her list, as well as to my contacts & family in India who have ties or watch the show.

Let them know we've gone ttly VIRAL...nothing like a pressure offensive!

I will be drafting another email prbbly late tomorrow, expanding on a post which I wrote in Sam's thread, and some other discussions I've had: a hiatus, revamp, new PH. Speak to the business minds at SP: Do they really want to lose SaRun's usp? What is the opportunity cost in doing so? The grievances from the actor/actors don't come without merit. Listen to them, and take a stand against 4 Lions.

I've always said: 'it ain't over 'til it's over'...and this is not over, yet. Not by a long shot.

If the mods are remotely interested in the future of this show & want this forum to unite, they should make this thread & Joey's request into stickies.

Edited by Nandalala - 10 November 2012 at 8:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterUKLotuscrazyaddictionjoenet1234-Viji-momb24fareeshubz1..Smita..arnshibs_deeps-Prashu---Nishita--Omorabotiindi52sonia_1

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya !!
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
please mods make this thread sticky!

Go to top