Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 23)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I feel ..two situations work here...all "they" wanted is to end the show...Now they say apparently Barun has movie offers..he wants to look forward to the greener pastures ...so that his image is already spoiled.Without Barun..most of us would refuse to watch IPK..so we OURSELVES come up with "End IPK" morchas and their work is skilfully done..without much effort...

Also Barun has been driven to an edge from where he wants to jump himself..He didn't want a break...so make him emotionally unstable to a point where he wants a break himself...This paints him in the bad light again.at least for a few...and in a forum...where people are busy assessing the professionalism of the actors...these news can take every member for a ride...

What a gameplan!!ShockedNow I realize why the makers love chess so much!!They are the real "shaatir dimaags"!!LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiIshi2012Dreamer-89aishu30crazyaddictionnandu_2007eyesonme-Viji-Omoraboti.nirvana.-Prashu-pri_armaan.MyriadOfHues.riti4u

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by GoGreen

Priya...

Fans from Newyork and NJ who are badly effected by Sandy still don't know about this news as there is no power and internet.

We have a major fan base from this area...can you please spread the word to the SP about their support to BARUN..and     IPKKND.
I am gng to convey it to him thru someone...he needs to know that...others are all misinforming him...
yes tell him we all are with him..Cry..please!

please tell him that we really admire him for standing up for his beliefs & convictions... hats off to him...a brilliant actor  and an even greater, beautiful human being... we are all with him 'hamesha

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMsimpDreamer-89ShyJiPEEBULL_NEWSDazeesmiley-shineymomb24eyesonmenandu_2007..mrinalini..Omoraboti-Prashu-pri_armaanriti4u-Rehnuma-

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thank youSmile
So it's true he was insulted??? I feel so bad nowDead
I thought that PH and Barun are equally involved in creating this messDead
I take my words back now. Poor Barun, tell him that he is not alone we are all with him, and trying our best to make this mess better somehowSmile
This is the worse PH ever.AngryAngry
Very best wishes to him from NorwaySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidicrazyaddictionpri_armaananjsOmoraboti

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
wow!!!! this thread is a revelation in itself…this post needs to be made stickied by the mods…n this is the first time im writing stuff like htis on the forum…but i really feel this is the need of the hour….i cant thank you enough priya for bringing all of this to us fans' notice….i wish i could convey to barun what he is in the eyes of his fans and how exalted he is even more after knowing all of this….he also needs to understand that if gul has made /created ASR which he quite benevolently keeps mentioning even if not asked….it is him who has given life to this role….no other actor can do this and this is the truth…he needs to accept this and more so the ph needs 2 get this in their non existent brain…..just like noone can portray khushi like sanaya….i wish whoever name called him/sanaya climbs down the ego ladder…if i could i would let him/her know it feels much better downstairs…leave all the false bravado of that fake power u feel coz if u as ph are powerful to give jobs to actors , we as fans are even more powerful to bring your show down to smithereens and even more there is a god up there who is watching everything…if nothing…be afraid of that….wow im being so dramatic but thi sis what i feel today….i dont know whether the show ipk should keep airing or not…i just want whatever is the best for barun/sanaya …that happens….kabhi toh achchai ki bhi jeet ho yaar….hadd hi ho gayi hai

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhelenMsimpAce11Dreamer-89serendipity235crazyaddictionPEEBULL_NEWSnandu_2007-Viji-smiley-shineyfareeshubz1..mrinalini..Omoraboti-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_Jiyapri_armaanriti4u

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
The news of barun and Sanaya being insulted was posted by someone else also. I didn't believe them coz they were not ready to reveal their sources but since ur saying it and somehow through ur prev posts, I trust u more than the earlier parties, I believe it know.
Plz convey it to barun that we all love him a lot and will support him no matter what, he is not alone in this. He has a massive fan following and he needs to know abt that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11PEEBULL_NEWSinnocentgreenUKLotus-Viji-shubz1pri_armaanOmoraboti

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.

how do u know this ? I have seen similar msgs trolling around now for a few days already.. r u copying any of them or is it your first hand source info ?
I would chose not to believe if u copied it from some where as I have seen some blunders of the so called sources.. one of such was some one stating Ranjan revealing Gul gave them a worse track.. I didn't find even a single tweet on his account about it.

sorry... I have lost my brain.. I don't know whom to believe & whom not to..

Edited by serious - 10 November 2012 at 7:37am
-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for this post

Go to top