Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 20)

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.

THANKS ... BACK TO CALLING  &  MAILING

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
yes agree...thxx fr post...
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
We need to show our support.

The leads need to know fans are always going to be behind them

Keep contacting SP, they will probably say he is leaving just to stop the hundreds of calls they are getting.

Let them see out fan power guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Priya watever u have just break my heart :( everybody needs to know we love and respect Sarun! Bas!
GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Priya...

Fans from Newyork and NJ who are badly effected by Sandy still don't know about this news as there is no power and internet.

We have a major fan base from this area...can you please spread the word to the SP about their support to BARUN..and     IPKKND.
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Priya...

Fans from Newyork and NJ who are badly effected by Sandy still don't know about this news as there is no power and internet.

We have a major fan base from this area...can you please spread the word to the SP about their support to BARUN..and     IPKKND.
I am gng to convey it to him thru someone...he needs to know that...others are all misinforming him...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simpJalebiGspsharmilasneak-peekshubz1momb24Hriju321nandu_2007cuppa_n_cricketbs_deeps-Gan--Prashu-pinky89OmorabotiMihrimah-Koeli_Appy-riti4u

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.
Thanku Priya for this 

@ bold Shocked it's true Priya , can't imagine Ouch

really???

Cry
GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Priya...tell him we love him...he have to know we all are with him.

Tell him it is not the period where we have to follow gandhiji principals...

It is the period before they slap on one cheeck we have to slap their two cheecks...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsmomb24OmorabotiGirlabouttown-Prashu-

Go to top