Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 2)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

thaks for the clarification

just one question
if we do want the show to continue
which we want
is it guaranteed barun will return
that is all we want to know
otherwise no one wants the show to end

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

svassne0Anchal_Msaya312innocentgreen_G1234_IssK.TanumonManisha.ipkkndfanforevafareearnshiNishitarao-BrokenDreamer-Hriju321nandu_2007TheSmurfsnerinaAkanksha-Punkin22MistyDawnpinky89MrDarcyfanKookiemonsterAphrodite88

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
PULL UP YR SOCKS GUYS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321nandu_2007Deb_05beena14

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for this! We just want Barun to come back and for the show to resume properly! We dont want Khushi to Rabba Ve with another man! Dont want ARHI to split!

IF that is how they intend to keep the show going, we would rather they end it!

BUT dont want to fall into the hands of Gul & PH, coz that is what they want!! To END the show I guess! So all these dirty politics in the background to facilitate this! SO many actors quitting and taking breaks only mean they are NOT getting any satisfaction from the PH!

I just want the GAMES to stop and SP to take control and bring things back on track! Give Barun leave, if that is what he wants, but give the show a fitting end, either sooner or later! BUT not without ARSHI and SARUN together!

That is ALL we loyal fans want! WE WANT the show to continue, of course we do! But not with the leads split for good! We dont mind not seeing Barun on the show for some weeks, but he needs to come back and in the end ARHI need to be together! That is the ONLY way to do justice to this epic love story!

NOTHING ELSE WIL DO!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 November 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

svasbutlerskamanibanglesTanumonnicki11fareeHriju321-BrokenDreamer-nerinaarnshiPunkin22zaniaxanjs

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Thank you for this post
But I am really afraid for our show ?
mother Groupbie
mother
mother

I have been a silent member of IF since I started watching the show.  The episodes then used to be so intriguing that I searched the net to get insight into the show.  This is how I found IF.  At that time there used to be some really good posts analysing the show.  There were some really witty ones too.

Coming to Barun Sobti.  I am a  business woman myself and know enough about how businesses work.  If you want someone to leave then you either ask them to leave or if that is not possible, make things so difficult that you force the person to leave.  I think this has been the case with Barun Sobti.

Barun Sobti seems to be a hardworking talented guy with a good attitude.  He will find alternative work if he wishes to go out and look for it.

Yes.  It would be a good idea for the followers of this show and the actors to continue a sustained  effort to not let the production house get away with it.  Because the actor deserves to be cleared

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

svasburberry07Lizbeth96butlerskamanispaakidAnchal_Mfizzyfairyviv04nicki11habsUKLotusTanumonTheSmurfsnerinaipkkndfanforevastg1shagun_sarunOmorabotianjsMrDarcyfan-Gan-Aphrodite88

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Bigger politics in play ...it will come out more eventually...believe in the actors whom you have seen off screen and on screen for last 18 months...their honest interviews nd humbleness to fan love !!!!
agree yaar completely

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaninicki11nandu_2007nerinaDeb_05MrDarcyfanhoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Thanku Priya for the post. Can we have some hope?

Looks like...wat I was told...BS nd SP won't disappoint fans...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

svasLizbeth96skamanihuddyAnchal_MzobshehinnocentgreenUKLotusDazeespsharmilamaalooHriju321shubz1ipkkndfanforevanandu_2007nerinashagun_sarunDeb_05cuppa_n_cricketAphrodite88Pr1yankaOmoraboti-Prashu-MrDarcyfanKookiemonster-Gan-indi52

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
no barun=No arnav=No IPK
just waiting for Offical news by SP!

P.S Dont stop guys!! our effort will win for sure..Insha-allah!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mnandu_2007-Prashu-Ilahi_mera_JiyaMrDarcyfan

Go to top