Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 19)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by DiyaS

I'm confused now ... so do we want the show to end or don't we? LOL

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
2- Barun won't have a show to come back after his break if he takes one ...
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Diya u have jotted it down concisely for us in points...this is wat it is,...

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment
This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !

Barun should now stop being so nice.. really! what is the point..this world doesnt understand nice people in fact prefer to put the blame on them only.. he will get nothing except blames and blames.. Ouch
seriusly! What is he getting by being naice here?! Bashing, criticism :( A man who deserves respect is being subjected to all sort of bad name calling :(
this is what hurts most...Cry why cant he understand...that sometimes people have to take selfish decisions..and not let others use them..it is always good to first help yourself...else you cnt survive in industry that he is in...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024Anchal_Msabz105PSharada

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
It was stinking the minute the news came out!! The man we know wouldn't do this...

Thank you so much for this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
thx 4 d positive post dear.
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

:(
I feel for Barun.He is so Good at heart yar,so nice.Cant imagine the state he wil be in after al ths insult.

ShyJi Senior Member
ShyJi
ShyJi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by DiyaS

I'm confused now ... so do we want the show to end or don't we? LOL

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
2- Barun won't have a show to come back after his break if he takes one ...
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Diya u have jotted it down concisely for us in points...this is wat it is,...

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment
This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !

Barun should now stop being so nice.. really! what is the point..this world doesnt understand nice people in fact prefer to put the blame on them only.. he will get nothing except blames and blames.. Ouch
seriusly! What is he getting by being naice here?! Bashing, criticism :( A man who deserves respect is being subjected to all sort of bad name calling :(
this is what hurts most...Cry why cant he understand...that sometimes people have to take selfish decisions..and not let others use them..it is always good to first help yourself...else you cnt survive in industry that he is in...Cry
The more i am reading the more i feel hurt for him...Plz i am requesting stop calling & let him live in peace. If he has decided to be away from the show, let him be. We are pressurizing him more. In every interview I've seen him so satisfied & always smiling and now he is under immense stress. He does not deserve this messCry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Barun needs a break from all the hoopla,sure he does.But in case he takes one,can he please keep it a little short?IPKKND without Barun 4 2 months with a new male lead is too much to take,at least for me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs.MyriadOfHues.

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMsuhanamausamrasphpyaarhaisimpAchinta97chanloves-JB_1DAce11HopeleslyInLovemanceeShyJiDieHard-KSGfancraziefanserendipity235SnowGirl18sabz105teri_susanspsharmilaSaraJLgopikaajiENLIGHTENED1ashmir24DazeehabscrazyaddictionPrasanna_dhanuwrit_in_waterLucyLindaDewPyaaraarnavmad-eyeipkkndfanforevafaree-Viji-hoopoemomb24nandu_2007TheSmurfsHriju321Cyberpsychooozee_armaandakshaaviice _girl.ooBubbleGumoo.nilmiminnieesg08shubz1premparbatAlyaa_27shar19SaRun...mrinalini..msinbs_deepscuppa_n_cricketOmorabotiadithyanRizArshiAphrodite88..SunnYaara..MihrimahGoGreen* Unnati *PSharadaMastMalangpinky89GayuArnav-Areeba-.nirvana.-Prashu-riti4u_TheJoker-.MyriadOfHues.-Rehnuma-serendipity.

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

Ok Tashu, in response to u and everyone asking here,I'll update...

This SP new response has started an hour back,so that fans stop calling if they say he is leaving...there is no decision made yet...on top of that BS has not signed any movie...he had an offere since months,he never signed tht...but these nuts r nw using it against him...

Bs has been so low,ok cnt tell exact words of his...bt he feels he is alone in all this...and I would rather that Sp and ph show him tht he is not alone...and his fans are all there wid him...

Also, I wish could tell here...but our leads have been well insulted to the point of cheap name calling by we knw who...and it still surprises me...y they both have yet not walked out...and are holding onto IPK...the answer it has to be for us...Thts y the pressure on SP and PH...

Decision will be made either late evening today or Monday...so let's wait and keep hoping nd trying till then...Also I think wat feelers I hv got since eveng,the decision is gng to b in our favour...

I won't b online till late in the night...so sorry will b able to respond only tomm.
Thanku Priya for this 

@ bold Shocked it's true Priya , can't imagine Ouch

Go to top