Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 18)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by DiyaS

I'm confused now ... so do we want the show to end or don't we? LOL

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
2- Barun won't have a show to come back after his break if he takes one ...
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Diya u have jotted it down concisely for us in points...this is wat it is,...

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment
This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !

Barun should now stop being so nice.. really! what is the point..this world doesnt understand nice people in fact prefer to put the blame on them only.. he will get nothing except blames and blames.. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonHriju321nandu_2007SSB28pri_armaan-Prashu-

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment
This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !
:( This is way too sad!!
pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Barun should now stop being so nice.. really! what is the point..this world doesnt understand nice people in fact prefer to put the blame on them only.. he will get nothing except blames and blames.. Ouch
seriusly! What is he getting by being naice here?! Bashing, criticism :( A man who deserves respect is being subjected to all sort of bad name calling :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSB28_TheJoker-

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Friends I understand the concerns nd worries, bt I can't respond to PMs ,as I don't hv proper connectivity...anything on or to b updated, or official confirmation, will post or respond here.

pl check your pm
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

seriusly! What is he getting by being naice here?! Bashing, criticism :( A man who deserves respect is being subjected to all sort of bad name calling :(

tell me about it.. i would never have forgive those people if i was in Barun's place! he still said that all credit goes to Gul and the way he was saying he will miss IPKKND!
he is aware of the fact that "they" are spreading rumors about his getting a movie offer and he clearly stated that he is not getting any without putting any blame to anyone.

i really respect this man.. no one can ever take place of him in my heart! :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-SSB28-Prashu-

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Priya!

I came here to share my view .. But now I would wait for your next update. Hope you read my PM.

I have always felt that "the little thing" between Barun & Gul is not new .. it goes way back. Correct me if I am wrong. Anyone who is not even aware of this whole drama can guess that something is defintely not right here. Just being in Barun's shoes for few minutes and then to think about why I would want to leave when my movie is about to release and this show is still at its peak .. it is not difficult to connect dots.

Anyways .. cant but wait till you give us some update again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_MHriju321sg08bs_deeps-Prashu-PSharada

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

I applaud this man for his ethics... Clap... Even in his radio interview he kept saying good things about Gul that IPK is her creation and Gul has conceptualized it so well.. He could have chose to not even mention her.. and these moronic 4Asses do not even feel the need to give a formal statement on the situation... so much so for "interactive" PH... Forum32 or whatever bull that is...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionSSB28PSharada

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Priya Di..Shocked
why is this SP is telling everyone that Barun is "quitting" W*F.. Cry i guess i will wait for your update.. Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

Go to top