Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 17)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

There is still hope Priya? I am all for the show continuing if SP/PH/Barun himself would issue an official statement saying he is coming back, for sure, otherwise its better to end it.

Neither BS nor channel has made any decision yet, so hope to hai...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89spsharmilashubz1..Smita..Hriju321cuppa_n_cricketadithyanDivya1503Omorabotiladdoo598PSharadapri_armaan

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Dear Sp executives have changed their stance now its "2 month break now."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Friends I understand the concerns nd worries, bt I can't respond to PMs ,as I don't hv proper connectivity...anything on or to b updated, or official confirmation, will post or respond here.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichspsharmilaENLIGHTENED1shubz1..Smita..nandu_2007Divya1503Omoraboti-Prashu-

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by DiyaS

I'm confused now ... so do we want the show to end or don't we? LOL

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
2- Barun won't have a show to come back after his break if he takes one ...
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Diya u have jotted it down concisely for us in points...this is wat it is,...

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Divya1503OmorabotiPSharada-Prashu-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment

You know what ... I really respect oh for that...there are not many people who take a moral stand. It.  In a world where loyalty and obligation doesnot mean a thing to me it talks of character...

Really Gul should let him free or Barun should understand that he has paid his dues to someone who claims has "made " him and make an objective decision.

I only know barunfrom this show and what I haves seen from offscreen and interviews.  He seems a very well grounded guy and I like him for that.

May the Force be with him and us...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89crazyaddictionHriju321shubz1PSharadapri_armaanDivya1503_TheJoker-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simpDreamer-89sneak-peeknandu_2007shubz1Sunshine80adithyanDivya1503Omorabotianjs-Prashu-PSharadapri_armaan_TheJoker-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
PriyaHug

I will wait. And here is jaadu ki jappiHug..ofcourse for me tooOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Loved your post

Come on guys Together we can and together we will do it

Make them Continue the show and let BS have his break but BRING HIM BACK as he is the only one who is ASR for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89eyesonme

Go to top