Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 16)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
There is still hope Priya? I am all for the show continuing if SP/PH/Barun himself would issue an official statement saying he is coming back, for sure, otherwise its better to end it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MHriju321nandu_2007sg08..Smita..premparbatDivya1503

UKLotus Goldie
UKLotus
UKLotus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by UKLotus

I had already sent e-mails to the following Star Plus e-mail addresses and will continue to do apply pressure to have BS and SI only as the lead pair for IPK until, as read in other IF posts, Monday 12th when a final decision will be announced by SP.

response@hellostarindia.com

Uday.Shankar@startv.com

Rajan.singh@hotmail.com

Anil.jha@startv.com

Saumya.samadhiya@startv.com

Siddhartha.vankar@startv.com

The other SP mail addresses are:

"Hello (STAR India)"  <hello@startv.com>,

"Bhagia, Lalit (STAR India)"  <lalit.bhagia@startv.com>,

"R, Padmasree (STAR India)"  <padmasree.r@startv.com>

Thanks for the other SP mail addresses.

I will take action accordingly.

Thanks again.
shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey priya,

this post really gave me a big hope!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..Hriju321nandu_2007Divya1503

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thankz priya that wat exactly my point ...he has been treated really badly ...i dont know exactly what happened but thats what his body language shows he is just not happy then y he suffer ...every1 has his own  level of tolerence .. plz dont compare sanaya and barun...he has bigger resposibilities tahn sanaya has (my POV)  so if he need abreak he must have and PH should adjust 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..PSharadapri_armaan

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Barun and Sanaya both brilliant actors and lovable down to earth cute people loving and faithful to their family (as all fans can vouch   having watched them on screen and offscreen and have fallen in love with these two) have given off  their best time and strength therebycreating such a beautiful portrayal of Arnav and Khushi that the world could not just brush or pass them by.  They have intrigued  and got us mesmerized that we longed to see them daily and felt they made our day with beautiful memories to linger on.  
The script of late is destroying all their hard work, and ignoring their reputation which the world voted and got them acclaimed as BEST JODI over and over again.  How could the CVs  possibly think of destroying ARSHI..  The script is in the open for all to see the storyline and people judge whether it is Arnav who is at fault or some revenger. AN ACTOR BEFORE ACCEPTING THE SERIAL WILL CHECK WHETHER THE SCRIPT IS GOOD FOR HIM.. ARNAV DID BUT THE STORYLINE now  IS JUST HORRIBLE AND UNACCEPTABLE AND DEGRADING TO THE ESSENCE OF THE CHARACTER AND TO HIS FANS AND HE COURAGEOUSLY STOOD UP FOR THE RIGHT. and thank God we are saved from watching the unbearable nonsense.  In such a circumstance I can imagine what Barun and other actors have to go thru .
  It would be best if SP does not give up on this serial with our SARUN and the other actors but instead give it to another PH and give Barun the break he needs and let the show go on till Barun comes back.  Its nothing new ..Viewers bore the track the last time and will do anything just to see our ARSHI /SARUN together always.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..Smita..PSharadapri_armaan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I'm confused now ... so do we want the show to end or don't we? LOL

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
2- Barun won't have a show to come back after his break if he takes one ...
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MCyberOstrich-Viji-Hriju321shubz1..Smita..premparbatipkbsPSharadapri_armaan

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Smita..pri_armaan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

I'm confused now ... so do we want the show to end or don't we? LOL

Seriously though ... I don't wan the show to end ... for the following reasons ...

1- It's a win for Gul and her team, who have obviously lost interest in IPK and are busy with their new baby ... and that I hate!
2- Barun won't have a show to come back after his break if he takes one ...
3- It's unfair on Sanaya both ways, ... if she stays, she has to shoulder the entire show again in his absence and worse, romance a new person after such an iconic pairing, even if for a short while at best, and long term at worst ... a lost race even before it starts ... and if it ends, she loses her job for no fault of her own.

My ideal situation would be if the show is handed over to a new PH, preferably along with those disgruntled creatives who have also left Gul ... because the creative team is as important as the actors, if not more. In fact my hopes for this are higher since I heard that some of the cv's have also left.

Diya u have jotted it down concisely for us in points...this is wat it is,...

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simpCyberOstrichspsharmilaJalebiG-Viji-..Smita..Hriju321shubz1cuppa_n_cricketpremparbatDivya1503-Prashu-OmorabotiPSharadapri_armaanDiyaS_TheJoker-

Go to top