Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 12)

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Just called SP.  The guy at the other end seemed rather overwhelmed...I guess fielding many calls?

He said don't worry, the channel and Ph don't want Barun to leave and as of now there is no indication that he is leaving etc.

maybe that is the boilerplate reply, but still it was good to hear someone sound conciliatory...

Hoping for the best.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Mnandu_2007sg08fareeAphrodite88

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Just called SP.  The guy at the other end seemed rather overwhelmed...I guess fielding many calls?

He said don't worry, the channel and Ph don't want Barun to leave and as of now there is no indication that he is leaving etc.

maybe that is the boilerplate reply, but still it was good to hear someone sound conciliatory...

Hoping for the best.

was he Summit ? i just finished firing him LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MDazeenandu_2007gatheringstormAphrodite88

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I am confused Priya.
In your last post, you said that Barun quit because of the script, while now you are saying that he is being kicked out. Can you please clarify??

To be honest, I am not sure if a 2 month break will again work for the show. During the kidnapping track, we had to fight hard to keep up with the show. Not sure, how a second break will work.

In his interview, he himself mentioned that he really needs a break to spend some time with his family. The poor guy looks sick and tired.

Finally, if PH is not interested in the show anymore, it will reflect in their product. Isn't it then just wise to end it on a happy note?

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Di to be honest with you i dont want Barun to return to this show anymore. i dont want him to go back there where instead of giving the one and half year of hard work he is told to get out i dont think as a fan i would like to see him there. i dont know who told him what but the word kicked out..! end the show.. thats what i want.. if they want to end it and its their way let it be.. they will realize but i cant accept the humiliation of that man.. call me a die hard fan..a phanki.. crazy.. immature drooler whatever.. if i look bias then yes i am.

SP can very well show a Nayi Soch by bringing back the most favorite international and national Jodi together in a show again ..this time by some decent PH. Barun  is a agreat actor and very nice human being. he will soon get the work of his deserving. in fact better from here. if people think (i saw some posts) that its the PH that made Barun Sobti then its wrong..cause if someone look carefully their script had nothing ever,..what worked was the honest and dedicated actors having amazing chemistry..enough talent to make something not so unique as the most unique.

those people who can spread "rumors" that Barun got movie offer thus he is leaving.. can blame him in public forum by some unknown connected to the team member by comparing him with the other lead.. can say it openly and bravely that "i can tell the PH's name which offered movie to Barun"..they dont deserve Barun..nor they deserve us as audience. (yes she does deserve BETTER audience) we are no better..forgive us. that particular member said it so daringly.. knowing that no one will ask the name.all are fools enough to use the formula "seeing is believing"

i am ready to pressurize SP for another show with Barun and Sanaya.. but as of now the show should end and it must end cause i dont think Barun will return and i dont want him to return either. this show has given them a lot.. (the PH) .while abandoning it this way they have forgotten that like there is only one king khan..there is only one IPKKND.. this thing cant be recreated cause they cant have these actors anymore!

Tashu, I totally understabd what you saying, same Riti told me...

trust me, I would be happier if he just moved on , coz no one here even knows complete details,...if PH has been bad to him, channel too has used him and thts hurt him - he was made to do things against his wishes at Diwali event...see tht way lots of differences are there...

But what I would respect and stand up for him to stay back - coz he too wants that - or rather wanted that - no lead actor will bother to save character assasination or script at his peak , when he has other big offers - if PH isnt bothered, y should he - take the money and walk off, contract is over anyways !!!

He was called names when he asked for Khushi's character OTT be stopped - wasnt that a fair demand...the writers and actors were unhappy with Shyaam's character treatment - Daljeet voiced her unhappiness smtime back, today Akshay-Deepali left...

BS stood for saving ASR for his fans - the image - last nite epi was shot last moment and see the difference in script in last two days - epis have become gud - the horror track getting over...

no way any loyal fan of the show or BS, should allow PH to win if thats what they have brought this show to - they created it, they killing it - how sad is that - ASR was her brainwave and today the actor goes to save tht character - and he is being said - ipk made u and we can kick you out, u can be replaced...is this what it is ????

I would rather want channel to continue the show and script with improvement - with a new structure or PH, making the actor happy for wat he rightfully demanded - giving up is letting the people who insulted him - win...that look u guys couldnt save the show !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 10 November 2012 at 2:26am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Reva-Dreamer-89Anchal_MAchinta97crazyaddictionJalebiGENLIGHTENED1UKLotusaishu30-Pallavi-spsharmilaDazeefleursfareesg08shubz1..Smita..-Viji-hoopoeIceflamesnandu_2007TheSmurfspremparbatcuppa_n_cricketDivya1503adithyanOmoraboti-Prashu-ragvir.fanIlahi_mera_JiyaPSharadasonia_1

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashishjaore

Hoping for the best.

I think so...I didn't ask his name but I think he introduced himself at the beginning.  Could be!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashishjaore

Hoping for the best.

I think so...I didn't ask his name but I think he introduced himself at the beginning.  Could be!

I Blasted him ...told him if barun goes all the fans quit too.. all over the world... i DEMAND JUSTICE FOR BARUN WANT A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM GUL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeenandu_2007Aphrodite88

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

i am ready to pressurize SP for another show with Barun and Sanaya.. 
while abandoning it this way they have forgotten that like there is only one king khan..there is only one IPKKND..

Ya...Let's pressurize SP for another SARUN show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphrodite88

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Di to be honest with you i dont want Barun to return to this show anymore. i dont want him to go back there where instead of giving the one and half year of hard work he is told to get out i dont think as a fan i would like to see him there. i dont know who told him what but the word kicked out..! end the show.. thats what i want.. if they want to end it and its their way let it be.. they will realize but i cant accept the humiliation of that man.. call me a die hard fan..a phanki.. crazy.. immature drooler whatever.. if i look bias then yes i am.

SP can very well show a Nayi Soch by bringing back the most favorite international and national Jodi together in a show again ..this time by some decent PH. Barun is a agreat actor and very nice human being. he will soon get the work of his deserving. in fact better from here. if people think (i saw some posts) that its the PH that made Barun Sobti then its wrong..cause if someone look carefully their script had nothing ever,..what worked was the honest and dedicated actors having amazing chemistry..enough talent to make something not so unique as the most unique.

those people who can spread "rumors" that Barun got movie offer thus he is leaving.. can blame him in public forum by some unknown connected to the team member by comparing him with the other lead.. can say it openly and bravely that "i can tell the PH's name which offered movie to Barun"..they dont deserve Barun..nor they deserve us as audience. (yes she does deserve BETTER audience) we are no better..forgive us. that particular member said it so daringly.. knowing that no one will ask the name.all are fools enough to use the formula "seeing is believing"

i am ready to pressurize SP for another show with Barun and Sanaya.. but as of now the show should end and it must end cause i dont think Barun will return and i dont want him to return either. this show has given them a lot.. (the PH) .while abandoning it this way they have forgotten that like there is only one king khan..there is only one IPKKND.. this thing cant be recreated cause they cant have these actors anymore!

Tashu, I totally understabd what you saying, same Riti told me...
trust me, I would be happier if he just moved on , coz no one here even knows complete details,...if PH has been bad to him, channel too has used him and thts hurt him - he was made to do things against his wishes at Diwali event...see tht waylots of differences are there...
But what I would respect and stand up for him to stay back - coz he too wants that - or rather wanted that - no lead actor will bother to save character assasination or script at his peak , when he has other big offers - if PH isnt bothered, y should he - take the money and walk off, contract is over anyways !!!
He was called names when he asked for Khushi's character OTT be stopped - wasnt thata fair demand...the writers and actors were unhappy with Shyaam's character treatment - Daljeet voiced her unhappiness smtime back, today Akshay-Deepali left...
BS stood for saving ASR for his fans - the image - last nite epi was shot last moment and see the difference in script in last two days - epis have become gud - the horror track getting over...
no way any loyal fan of the show or BS, should allow PH to win if thats what they have brought this show to - they created it, they killing it - how sad is that - ASR was her brainwave and today the actor goes to save tht actor - and he is being said - ipk made u and we can kick you out, u can be replaced...is this what it is ????
I would rather want channel to continue the show and script with improvement - with a new structure or PH, making the actor happy for wat he rightfully demanded - giving up is letting the people who insulted him - win...that look u guys couldnt save the show !!!

priya can you clarify when you said barun wants to stay back or wanted to stay back...what is his decision now? does he want to stay back or doesnt want to?
i am all game for if the channel takes over the rights and produce the show henceforth giving the actor a dignified role...retaining all the old cast back with a good storyline befitting the cast,crew and audiences.
I want the fans to win over the ph...and show the people who disrespected a honest and hardworking individual what justice is..they want to kill it..we revived it. that should be what ipk history should tell everyone!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_McrazyaddictionDazeefleursshubz1.nirvana.Divya1503

Go to top