Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

From insiders to politics to "Rumours" (Page 11)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Di to be honest with you i dont want Barun to return to this show anymore. i dont want him to go back there where instead of giving the one and half year of hard work he is told to get out i dont think as a fan i would like to see him there. i dont know who told him what but the word kicked out..! end the show.. thats what i want.. if they want to end it and its their way let it be.. they will realize but i cant accept the humiliation of that man.. call me a die hard fan..a phanki.. crazy.. immature drooler whatever.. if i look bias then yes i am.

SP can very well show a Nayi Soch by bringing back the most favorite international and national Jodi together in a show again ..this time by some decent PH. Barun  is a agreat actor and very nice human being. he will soon get the work of his deserving. in fact better from here. if people think (i saw some posts) that its the PH that made Barun Sobti then its wrong..cause if someone look carefully their script had nothing ever,..what worked was the honest and dedicated actors having amazing chemistry..enough talent to make something not so unique as the most unique.

those people who can spread "rumors" that Barun got movie offer thus he is leaving.. can blame him in public forum by some unknown connected to the team member by comparing him with the other lead.. can say it openly and bravely that "i can tell the PH's name which offered movie to Barun"..they dont deserve Barun..nor they deserve us as audience. (yes she does deserve BETTER audience) we are no better..forgive us. that particular member said it so daringly.. knowing that no one will ask the name.all are fools enough to use the formula "seeing is believing"

i am ready to pressurize SP for another show with Barun and Sanaya.. but as of now the show should end and it must end cause i dont think Barun will return and i dont want him to return either. this show has given them a lot.. (the PH) .while abandoning it this way they have forgotten that like there is only one king khan..there is only one IPKKND.. this thing cant be recreated cause they cant have these actors anymore!

I am with you in this... I dont want him to work with this PH...I want him to go for his self respect..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M_TheJoker-

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
pls make this post sticky 
crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
just called SP & fired the daylights out the poor man ...DEMANDED AN APOLOGY FROM GUL ...TOLD THEM VERY  CLEARLY NO BARUN  -- NO IPKKND...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Anchal_Mnandu_2007Aphrodite88

ShyJi Senior Member
ShyJi
ShyJi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Priya, I love this show & want it to continue for many years but I do not love it more than Barun. If he has really been insulted by PH then I want him NEVER to return to that PH.
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
thanks priya
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Love you Priya for the post!!! Have sworn off IPK and IF and actually did not watch the last 2 days episodes. Came on to check my good bye thread and saw all the hungama and your post. Mailed SP 4 times already and will continue to do so for our show and for the cast and writers, who are trying to save it. Really saddening to see the way these guys have been treated. A promise that will do my bit and stick around and mail SP!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omorabotiindi52

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I am done with barun quitting/ not Quitting drama...too much tension and peacefully can't watch the show. I don't want him returning and wouldn't mind new entry. I would like the show to run longer but want better script and storyline.
..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Thanks for making this post,Priya!

I so... dont want the show to close.

It saddens me to a great extent to see dabba type of shows,having 0 chemistry between their leads,running for years.

And here IPKKND which has the best supporting cast and sizzling chemistry between the leads hasnt even reached 500 episodes yet and people want them to shut shop.

Worst,the maker wants the show to end!

Kya din aa gaye hain IPK ke..!

I am mailing SP since the last three days. Will continue to mail them.

We want SaRun as ArShi in IPKKND!

Barun deserves a break. We had waited for 50 days or so last time.We can do it again this time,for him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Omoraboti-Prashu-ragvir.fan

Go to top