Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Honeypriya ...I agree with u ...the forum has been full of spoilers , confirmed news from sources which keep changing every hour...

I refuse to believe tat Barun is doing this for a movie or post production etc. When the man worked so hard to keep the show schedule and do the movie yu wud he step away now for just promotion. If he had got a movie the news wud b in media by now. He submitted his papers 2 months ago long enough time for the news of him signing a movie to be out.

There has to be a different and a strong reason for him to do so. These days he looks tired and tortured to me. ALso 2 other actors have left the same show. Barun knows wat kind of mass panic woudl be created if he quits...he is not an idiot to take such a risk just before his movie is set to release...I just hope we know the truth. I dont want to see his name tarnished. He deserves better..
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the one and one sane place just doing my part by mailing them lets hope for the best thanks priya 
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys have we lost? is there no hope now? i just dont know wat to do... our show...😭
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Guys! are you up for a facebook page standing by Sobti?

Me & Dips were thinking .. please let us know!

I'm all for it. Thank you
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...πŸ‘

Or maybe she wakes up one morning and says this was all a dream.

Remember Dallas.πŸ˜†

Hi priya, I'm yvon.

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Can this dumb journos answer - how will they show Khushi with a new love story...when she is happily married wid Arnav...they don't even fight...lol...even this huge Sheetal drama didn't cause a single tension in their relation...so wat will our great PH show - that Khushi wakes up one morning nd decide I am bored of Arnav,let me go get myself a new love story...πŸ‘

They   have killed Arnav's love story and now the butchers have arrived to massacre Khushi's  love ...and our fans incredible love story of ARSHI.
Edited by nerina - 11 years ago
Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My views, posting it here again. Have put it in separate thread also:

"TO SP TEAM: QUERIES FROM A GEEK"

Dear Star Plus Team,

I have few questions to ask you about entertainment industry in particular. Now, this could be termed as a first case study and insight into entertainment industry for a person who doesn't know ABC of it but is end customer of your products/shows. Ooops!!! Wrong etiquettes, before questioning I should tell some facts about myself. These facts are related to my queries here:

"I'm a geek, hard core techy working for 7 years now in a top MNC in IT industry. My domain is banking. Me and my team works specifically for development and maintenance of banking product. If we talk of India, then I can give you 200 % guarantee that which ever Indian bank you are having your accounts with are using our product for one or the other thing or for everything. For this mail, lets' restrict to Indian geography only. Now, whenever we have dealt with any bank the first thing we do is understand OUR CUSTOMER AND THEIR REQUIREMENTS. Because, if they ask for XYZ and we deliver ABC then it is a reject. Once we know the requirements, we analyse and evaluate our product for where it stands and come up with GAPS. And then start the whole development and delivery cycle. Once the product has been developed and tested and certified for quality, we go for USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING. Now, this is an interesting phase because if this fails, all our efforts go in vain. Product is again rejected. Company suffers not only loss for the investments made but also for the law suits that it has to take care of. Once, the product has been accepted we provide constant maintenance support for the new requirements, defects, emerging market trends and changing policies. Because you see for us maintaining good customer relations is very important. AT THE END OF THE DAY, OUR CLIENTS BRINGS US BUSINESS."

So, the above is the product life cycle which almost everywhere is followed with certain differences here and there. Now, in entertainment industry would you please care to give me some insight into how the products are designed and made? Is it like that once it has been launched whether customer/audience is satisfied or not does not matter to you? Who are your real audience/customers? The current situation of IPPKND tells me that this product was developed with customer requirements as ABC. But after 1.5 years you have all of a sudden and out of blue recognized that your requirements were XYZ. Well seems like your team were sleeping when this product was being launched and tested. And when customer/audience has certified and given it a brand status, you want to take it all back. Well in that case, being a techy also I can say that your business practices are very poor. Well, for us we follow the mantra "The later the bugs/defects are found in product the more costly it is". And if it is found after delivery then it is a total disaster.

Now, coming to something on which you guys really need lesson on. It is called business ethics and values. Almost every company has some vision and mission. What is yours? And what are your ethics and values standard of business? Your tag line reads "Rishta Wahi' Soch Nayi". I really would like to know what is the "Nayi Soch" and new "vision, mission, ethics and human morals" you tend to showcase through your acts and shows? When you don't even have courage to stand up and own up mistake and rectify it' When you are keeping quiet and hell bent on taking your audience on an emotional ride, disregard their inputs, mock their loyalty and make an innocent person a scapegoat to save your ASS. Sorry, to use this language but this whole fiasco has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Yes, I'm referring to certain Mr. Barun Sobti, whose act, words and attitude speaks volume. To me, he is proving to be a leader amidst all this chaos. A humble, honest, and true human being having a golden heart and standing by his  principles, values and morals. He breathes life into a fictional character "ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA" and made this geek watch and follow an INDIAN TELLY SHOW first time ever religiously. And this is an honest confession and truth. And this is the biggest compliment I CAN BESTOW YOU WITH DEAR SOBTI!!! Because you know how geeks are and that too a techy !!! I don't watch TV at all. And, Indian TV a complete NO NO.

YOUR TEAM NEED LESSONS FROM HIM ON HOW TO BECOME AND ACT LIKE A LEADER AND WHAT IS CALLED BEING HUMBLE

Dear Star plus team, if you read this letter, I would be obliged if you could give me some lesson on media and entertainment industry. Because, what I could see, you are not only bad at business but are losing your reputation also at jet speed. I would pray to GOD to save you guys, if this is how you tend to continue forever'.

With no love and regards for your attitude
A ardent and loyal IPPKND, ARHI, SARUN, BARUN FAN

P.S: I have not addressed Four Lions PH in this thread, because for me they are beyond being corrigible.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nerina

They   have killed Arnav's love story and know the butchers have arrived to massacre Khushi's  love ...and our fans incredible love story of ARSHI.

😭cant take it anymore..everytime i log in i am expecting something worse😭😭😭
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post honeypriya. Barun does look tired in the show and it may be true he really needs a break. But its saddening to see the way his name is being maligned. They could very well grant him a short break of 2-3 weeks and cover his absence by introducing a character to pair with NK. They could show Khushi, NK , Aarav, Mami masti in his absence. So many things could be possible if PH and SP really want to retain him.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Priya, thank you very much for both your posts. Many people have already realized what is happening. Those who haven't, I hope they read your posts and think about it.