Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: amritaa10

Yeah and that too within the past 1 hr...b4 that it was "nothing is confirmed, show is on"...
May be they want us to shut up...😡

its a ploy to get fans to stop calling, 

If they had said nothing is confirmed, fans will call them every hour to see if there are any updates.

with them saying sobti has gone, fans will not call again as its been 'confirmed'

Its a ploy so keep on ringing ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: honeypriya

I am gng to convey it to him thru someone...he needs to know that...others are all misinforming him...

yes tell him we all are with him..😭..please!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
QUOTE=amritaa10]
Originally posted by: sampin

Thisd is the most ridiculous thing..People calling SP are getting misleading answers with a common factor..BARUN IS LEAVING..

Why do I smell something here??😡

Yeah and that too within the past 1 hr...b4 that it was "nothing is confirmed, show is on"...
May be they want us to shut up...😡
[/QUOTE]

I get their "shaatir dimaag"..They want us to stop calling them..stop pressurizing them..so that they can get out of this easily..kick BS out...end the show/continue it with the crappiest track possible...😡
UltimateWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Absolutely Right...Evidence To This was ans article that called Barun, Varun in one sentence...That Confirmed Ametuer-ism 

email and call guyss please
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel ..two situations work here...all "they" wanted is to end the show...Now they say apparently Barun has movie offers..he wants to look forward to the greener pastures ...so that his image is already spoiled.Without Barun..most of us would refuse to watch IPK..so we OURSELVES come up with "End IPK" morchas and their work is skilfully done..without much effort...

Also Barun has been driven to an edge from where he wants to jump himself..He didn't want a break...so make him emotionally unstable to a point where he wants a break himself...This paints him in the bad light again.at least for a few...and in a forum...where people are busy assessing the professionalism of the actors...these news can take every member for a ride...

What a gameplan!!😲Now I realize why the makers love chess so much!!They are the real "shaatir dimaags"!!😆
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riti4u

yes tell him we all are with him..😭..please!

please tell him that we really admire him for standing up for his beliefs & convictions... hats off to him...a brilliant actor  and an even greater, beautiful human being... we are all with him 'hamesha
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you😊
So it's true he was insulted??? I feel so bad now🤢
I thought that PH and Barun are equally involved in creating this mess🤢
I take my words back now. Poor Barun, tell him that he is not alone we are all with him, and trying our best to make this mess better somehow😊
This is the worse PH ever.😡😡
Very best wishes to him from Norway😊
DushtKanya thumbnail
Thank you so much for this! 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow!!!! this thread is a revelation in itself…this post needs to be made stickied by the mods…n this is the first time im writing stuff like htis on the forum…but i really feel this is the need of the hour….i cant thank you enough priya for bringing all of this to us fans' notice….i wish i could convey to barun what he is in the eyes of his fans and how exalted he is even more after knowing all of this….he also needs to understand that if gul has made /created ASR which he quite benevolently keeps mentioning even if not asked….it is him who has given life to this role….no other actor can do this and this is the truth…he needs to accept this and more so the ph needs 2 get this in their non existent brain…..just like noone can portray khushi like sanaya….i wish whoever name called him/sanaya climbs down the ego ladder…if i could i would let him/her know it feels much better downstairs…leave all the false bravado of that fake power u feel coz if u as ph are powerful to give jobs to actors , we as fans are even more powerful to bring your show down to smithereens and even more there is a god up there who is watching everything…if nothing…be afraid of that….wow im being so dramatic but thi sis what i feel today….i dont know whether the show ipk should keep airing or not…i just want whatever is the best for barun/sanaya …that happens….kabhi toh achchai ki bhi jeet ho yaar….hadd hi ho gayi hai
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
The news of barun and Sanaya being insulted was posted by someone else also. I didn't believe them coz they were not ready to reveal their sources but since ur saying it and somehow through ur prev posts, I trust u more than the earlier parties, I believe it know.
Plz convey it to barun that we all love him a lot and will support him no matter what, he is not alone in this. He has a massive fan following and he needs to know abt that