From insiders to politics to "Rumours" - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Sp executives have changed their stance now its "2 month break now."
Friends I understand the concerns nd worries, bt I can't respond to PMs ,as I don't hv proper connectivity...anything on or to b updated, or official confirmation, will post or respond here.
Originally posted by honeypriya

Diya u have jotted it down concisely for us in points...this is wat it is,...

Two things stopping new PH in discussions - paperwork,tht still can b done with...and most importantly ,BS to agree to that - coz the man he is, he still feels morally obliged to wat Gul gave...we cn demand, but from his position even after being insulted...this is a sensitive decision to be made...let's c where it goes nd stands...
Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Oh God Barun vill you stop being this much naice?! :( Think about yourself for a moment

You know what ... I really respect oh for that...there are not many people who take a moral stand. It.  In a world where loyalty and obligation doesnot mean a thing to me it talks of character...

Really Gul should let him free or Barun should understand that he has paid his dues to someone who claims has "made " him and make an objective decision.

I only know barunfrom this show and what I haves seen from offscreen and interviews.  He seems a very well grounded guy and I like him for that.

May the Force be with him and us...
Originally posted by pri_armaan

This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !
Priya🤗

I will wait. And here is jaadu ki jappi🤗..ofcourse for me too
Loved your post

Come on guys Together we can and together we will do it

Make them Continue the show and let BS have his break but BRING HIM BACK as he is the only one who is ASR for us

This is just the tip...coz of this nice ess, he as put himself in such a mess...anyone who is talking to him now is getting upset,coz of the state he is in !

Barun should now stop being so nice.. really! what is the point..this world doesnt understand nice people in fact prefer to put the blame on them only.. he will get nothing except blames and blames..

:( This is way too sad!!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Barun should now stop being so nice.. really! what is the point..this world doesnt understand nice people in fact prefer to put the blame on them only.. he will get nothing except blames and blames..
seriusly! What is he getting by being naice here?! Bashing, criticism :( A man who deserves respect is being subjected to all sort of bad name calling :(