Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with u , sp have the power they can stop Barun , w should emaile or call
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya ðŸ¤—    Thanks for this much awaited post . I trust Barun , the man deserves a break . I wish him the very best and hope he enjoys his break.   

Priya ...MONEY that's the language  PH and SP speak unfortunately . Human beings are commodities who are traded to the highest bidders . Entertainment business  at it's best in action .     
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Tanx for the clarification. But fans have asked SP to shut the show only if the new person coming is going to be paired off opposite Khushi in Arnav/Barun's absence. 
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SP is asking on fbook if ipkknd should end with barun's leave or it should carry on with a new guy in khushi's life?

Go and comment guys!!

https://www.facebook.com/StarplusJodisforfans 

If there is gg to be a replacement or a new guy in Khushi's life i prefer a happy ending..Pls help guys...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

Thanks soo much for the positive post.

Wouldn't a 1 week or say 10 days or more so 2 weeks enough for the rest???/ I am not able to grasp anything that is being said. Its so confusing.

I have a suggestion

1. Why can't they shift the focus from ArShi for a while. get in a new lead for daljeet with interesting story line. Get in La. Pair her wid NK.

2. In this way both SaRun will get their deserved rest coz the problem is of no parallel tracks which has created all dis mess.

3. SaRun had to shoot 12 days everyday.

4. Reduce their workload for a while. It will help both of them & also us viewers.

Good suggestions...that all can be done...

Only if the PH was willing till date to listen to the need of the script...they gave up on their focus nd termed a successful show as sinking ship !
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

But is it impossible to sp giving a temporary break this show n resume it again after a necessary break with same protagonists. Colors is doing like this the ended their popular show na bolo tum..n promised to come back in new year then why not sp?

Every channel has their own formats nd their deal with sponsors...wat works on another channel,not necessarily other channel cn adopt
harathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All we can do at last is to hv paitence n wait..
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mother

what do we need to write in the email? I will write to them.  who all do I write to?
If you can let me know I will write.

Am travelling wid limited net, so cnt copy,paste the email ids...check in main forum, there r sm posts wid that...

Call this no - 022 67227777

Talk to consumer cell...say u the viewers,want a clarity on BS status and the show...

Right the same on mail...look at joey's post...just say its this show and the leads...Thts the reason we associated wid SP...
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post! 
mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post and most of us agree and I have also posted the same on SP site