Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Chalk and Cheese||Chapter9Pg126|| (Page 77)

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
plz update

sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

plz update
DanCing_DiVa_SK IF-Sizzlerz
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

plz update
sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsimi123

plz update
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

plz update
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

plz update
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Chapter 7

"Sharon!" Sharon's mom called out to her just before she could leave for the office.

"What? Mom I am getting late."

"Take this with you." Sharon's mom handed her a tiffin which office going men carry.

"What is this?" Sharon asked looking at it.

"Tiffin. Give this to Swayam."

"Why should I give this to Swayam? Are you expecting me to go to his home and hand this tiffin to him?"

Sharon's mom smiled. "No dear. Swayam is joining the office from today. His mom called me up to tell this. Swayam's mother is going to stay in the hospital throughout the day Sharon and Swayam doesn't eat canteen stuff. He can't survive on coffee right? So she asked me to pack a tiffin for him."

Swayam and office? Sharon was shocked. Sharon didn't believe her mom. Swayam was not going to come to the office that day and Sharon was going to eat the tasty food her mum had prepared for him.

"Ok" she nodded and left.

Sharon knew that Swayam was not going to turn up that day. From whatever she knew about him, she could tell that he was not an office person. So he was not going to come to office that day and the home made food was going to go straight in her tummy.

It was her first day in the office and Sharon was naturally a bit tensed. Shekhawat uncle was a nice person but who was going to replace him temporarily?

Swayam entered the lift and he heard a familiar voice that was asking him to stop the lift.

"Lift please!" someone said.

Swayam pressed the stop button until the source of the voice entered. It was Sharon.

"Thank you" Sharon put her hands on her waist and she was panting.

"Sharon?" Swayam asked. There was no one apart from both of them in the lift.

Sharon was by then breathing normally. She saw who it was.

"Swayam!!" she exclaimed. Her mom was right after all! Swayam was in the office. OMG! She gulped. "What are YOU doing here?" She still had an incredulous expression.

"Taking over my dad." He smiled.

"What?"

"Dad is in the hospital. And you know it. He is bed ridden for some days and he wants me to take over his job temporarily, until he recovers entirely. So here I am."

"I never expected you here..." she said.

"I never expected myself either. It's only for dad. I never took work seriously and hence I am feeling a bit nervous today. Maybe for the first time."

The light suddenly went out. The lift stopped in between.

"Yikes!" Sharon exclaimed. "What's wrong?"

Swayam was shocked. Lights were not supposed to go like this. Sharon was shocked too. She was extremely scared of all this. She started taking heavy breaths.

"Sharon are you okay?" Swayam asked, concerned.

"Yeah. I am trying to be." It was hot inside and Sharon began sweating. Though, the lift had stopped working, it was not entirely dark inside. It was dim. Swayam could see that Sharon was sweating.

"Wipe your face Sharon. The lift will start working in two minutes again." He tried to tell her.

Sharon used her handkerchief to wipe her face.

"Are you okay now?" Swayam asked.

Sharon tried to nod slightly. She closed her eyes tightly.

Swayam went near her. "Don't get scared Sharon. You are not alone here. I am here too na. Chill."

Swayam was about to retrace his steps when Sharon firmly held his hand. Swayam looked back to see her.

"Please don't go" she said and held his hand tightly as if she was scared that someone would take him away from her.

Swayam was absolutely daft. He didn't know what to say. All he knew was that Sharon was scared and she looked like a small kid. Without arguing much with his conscience, he let her hold his hand.

Even though her grip made him feel that she was genuinely scared, he suddenly had a strong sense of togetherness.

Sharon felt safe when she held his arm. She felt protected.

The light came soon after. All through the time, Sharon didn't leave Swayam's arm. When she realized that the lift had started working again, she left his arm. Swayam felt void when she did that.

"I am sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay Sharon. It happens." He tried to encourage her with a smile.

Sharon smiled too. The lift opened and they reached their destination.

"I'll see you later." Swayam was the first to go out.

Sharon entered the office and went to the receptionist. The receptionist instantly recognized her and took her to a cabin. Mr. Shekhawat had directly promoted her to a post which was vacant, until some time ago. The receptionist made Sharon understand what she was supposed to do and asked her to begin her work without any delay.

Sharon sank back on her chair. She was holding a good post, no doubt, but she deserved it. Shekhawat uncle was not a fool to have promoted her directly to this level. Then, her thoughts drifted to Swayam. A small incident could make a huge difference to someone. Someone lazy enough like Swayam. A small accident could turn a lazy person into a hard working one. She knew that Swayam was attached to his mom. Now, she also came to know that Swayam was equally attached to his father.

She began doing her work.

It was around 1.00 pm and Swayam was finding it tough to handle his work. He first had to arrange everything properly, then he had to check if everything was fine.He had so much to complete and so little time. He wanted a helping hand. He wondered how his dad managed everything so efficiently.

Sharon was tired too and she checked her watch to see the time. It was 1.00. Nearly lunch time. She remembered about the tiffin her mom had sent for Swayam. She also wanted to see if he was fine or not. She wished she could help him in any way. She picked up the tiffin and took it to Swayam's cabin.

Knock knock.

"Come in" Swayam said. He was already frustrated because more than 15 people had disturbed him since the morning. And know here was another one.

Sharon entered the cabin. Swayam didn't see her as he was busy arranging some files. Sharon came towards him and placed the tiffin on his work place. Swayam looked up to see who it was. He thanked god that it was only Sharon and not some irritating employee. Then after a brief eye contact, his eyes fell on the tiffin.

"What is this?" He asked her.

"Mom gave it for you. You don't eat canteen stuff right? Mom made some food for you and asked me to deliver it to you." She smiled.

"Oh that's so sweet of aunty." Swayam was glad.

"Why are you standing? Sit na." Swayam said after he realized he hadn't asked Sharon to sit.

Sharon sat and smiled. "How's your dad?" she asked.

"Dad is conscious now. He needs plenty of rest and he will be discharged only after some weeks. Till then, I have to take over."

"Oh and your mom?" she asked.

"Mom's fine. She's going to stay with him today."

"Umm...and..." Sharon began.

"What?"

"umm...how are you?" she asked him a bit hesitantly.

Swayam did not say anything, but only laughed. Sharon thought that it was pure bliss, seeing him laugh like that.

"How do I look to you?"

"A worried person who needs someone to help him. Can I help you in any way?"

"No I'll manage." Swayam picked up a bunch of papers and he got up to keep them somewhere but the papers slid from his hand and got scattered throughout the room.

"Looks like you need some help, Mr. Butterfingers." She bent down, to pick some of the papers.

"Thanks" he said just before their hands met. She blushed a little bit and quickly pulled her hand back. He kept on staring at her. Her face had turned baby pink. He smiled on seeing that.

After they managed to clean the mess, Swayam once again thanked her.

"No problem. If you have any problem, tell me. I'll be ready to help you. And now, I'll get going, I have to do some work."

"Ok" Swayam said just before a brilliant thought struck him.

Sharon moved towards the door when she heard Swayam's voice which was asking her to stop.

"Sharon wait!" He said.

Sharon turned to look at him.

"What?" She asked. " You need any help?"

"No. It's just that will you have lunch with me today?" He asked expecting a positive reply.

Her eyes made a contact with his. His eyes looked at her expectantly. She penetrated deep into those eyes. His eyes had a glint of mischief and a tint of seriousness in them. It was not a different thing for him. Her eyes looked so honest. She looked good even with an impassive expression. She suddenly seemed to realize what was happening to her and immediately made up her mind.

If this was a cliffhanger, sorry..Hope you all liked this update..If you did, please leave your likes and comments!!
Next update-Page 110 and 45+ likes!! Smile

Edited by tanha29 - 27 December 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103stuti1995heygirlcuteeangelRupali_13-swaron-love_swayamSwaron17Prithvi_ntrisha19shan16coolsameeragsk4MalvaikamrashTrupti09paro1311snehac2mahak_28neeliyersilver6strings._Molly_.Nehal92Ria_SwaRond3fan4evaTwinkle_d3Anomic_lonermegsyswa-ronMimiVruShanTannuVsmSwaRon--MiNi--piyu_swaronsakshibshahPhantasmTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_S--Rumeli--agreatperhaps.Comics_Music.abhilasha_dreamsurbhimathurHR-DMG4life--Rose--HPHolic-3nj_SRKholicpratik54000SanskritiSCrazy4AshVikMrsChandlerBingShrutikaSwaRonpehlanasha.DanCing_DiVa_SKswaron9113sky_fighter_Deepika_Lassi_TanHaSuni1986Swaronvrushanshaani2209ABBY92---Priya---LovenarbhiTheEmpressmaraudernature2Anu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
RES
UNRES

Awesome update dear...
Wonderfully penned up chapter...
Swaron were so sweet...
Swayam came to the office first time...LOL
All together this was an super amazing update...
Thnkx for the PM...
Please update the next chapter ASAP...
Please do PM me as always...

SimrenClap

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 27 December 2012 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Go to top