Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Chalk and Cheese||Chapter9Pg126|| (Page 60)

Trupti09 Senior Member
Trupti09
Trupti09

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Sharon is so sweet.nd thank god swayam apologised to sharon.i hope this is the begining of their friendship.pls update next part soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Swaron17 Groupbie
Swaron17
Swaron17

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
amazing update...
loved it so mch
u write it so well...
waiting 4 da nxt one

Legilimens.

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
pleasant to read..
thanks for the pm..

Legilimens.

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the likes and lovely comments guysSmile(spammers - Thumbs Up)

Chapter 6 -

"He is conscious now." said Swayam's mom as they walked towards the room. "He wants to speak to us."

Swayam nodded his head and followed his mom into the room.

His father was lying on the bed. There was a bandage covering his forehead and he was connected to some sort of liquid containing vessel through wires.

His eyes were closed but they opened as soon as he heard the door opening.

He had a half smile on his face, seeing his family in front of him.

Swayam found it difficult to see his father this way, so helpless and weak. Although he had ever told him, he had always admired his father for his strength and courage. He was not a man who would feel discouraged by a few ups and downs. In fact, he took them as a challenge to do better. Swayam had always wanted to be like his father.

His father signalled them to come closer to the bed. His mother went and sat beside her husband on the bed.She began stroking his hand gently. Swayam seated himself on the chair near the bed.

"Swayam beta" His father whispered. He was clearly going through a lot of pain.

"Yes dad?" Swayam asked, looking at his father while trying to control his tears.

"Swayam..my son..there is something very important I have to tell you."

Swayam nodded, urging his father to continue speaking.

"The doctor says it will probably be weeks, maybe even months before I will be able to recover fully.  I have been put on medication.  I won't be able to work for a long time now."

Swayam's heart started beating fast now. He was getting worried. Was his dad really implying what he thought he was implying?

"And in such a situation, I can't trust even my closest colleague to look after the business in my absence. So, Swayam'it will be your responsibility to handle our business now. From now onwards till God knows when, you will be incharge of our firm."

Swayam's eyes grew wide in shock.He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He was now the manager of his father's firm? The boy who had probably not worked a day in his life, would now be handling one of the biggest companies in Mumbai?

Sharon lay in bed, thinking about what had happened today. Kria was sleeping next to her , snoring softly. Sharon was unable to fall asleep.Swayam's face kept flashing before her eyes and for some reason, she felt really happy when she thought about him.

Was she falling in love with him?

Silly girl, Sharon thought, mentally kicking herself for acting like a teenage girl. Comforting a guy did not mean she was falling in love with him. This wasn't a Bollywood movie, this was real life.

But the way he had apologised, he seemed really sincere, she thought. Like he really felt bad about it.

Ugh , I have to stop thinking about him, she thought. Tomorrow is the first day of work and I have to..wait..if Mr Shekhawat is in the hospital, who will be handling the firm? I guess he must be having a secretary under him, she thought.

She got up to get herself a glass of water. She could hear cricket commentary. Her father was probably watching a match on television. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and began drinking it.

Suddenly she heard her mother and father talking softly, practically whispering. They were probably doing so because they didn't want their daughters to hear.But they weren't aware that their daughter was in the kitchen, eavesdropping.

Curiosity made Sharon move closer towards the hall where her parents were seated.Sharon couldn't make out what they were saying.

Though she did hear one thing very clearly.

"It's time to get Kria married. She's old enough now and we'" Sharn's mom said, her voice fading slowly. Sharon was unable to grasp what she was saying after that.

But that much was enough. She was shocked. Her hands were shaking.

Kria getting married? She couldn't believe it. She knew it was inevitable but she hadn't realised it was already time.

Tears began flowing from her eyes. She kept the glass in the sink and ran up the stairs. She jumped on the bed and hid her head in her pillow, trying to control her tears.But they just wouldn't stop.

She lifted her head and looked at her sister sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed. They were the best of friends. She couldn't bear to be away from her. Those years in the USA had made her realise the importance of her family,especially her sister. It was her sister who had been there to comfort her when she scored less marks in school, to listen to the endless stories of her crushes in college and to support her decision to move to the USA when her parents were unsure about sending her alone.

She wouldn't be able to live without her sister. Her best friend. She reached over and hugged her sister tight, just like they used to after watching scary horror movies at night when they were younger. Half asleep Kria placed her arm on Sharon too, out of habit. The tiresome day and her sobs had worn Sharon out.She fell asleep soon, in her sister's arms.

"There are parathas for you in the fridge. Warm them up in the microwave and eat them. I am going to the hospital now to be with your father.You can leave for office after that.Oh yes. The dhobi wala's wife has given birth to a baby boy. When he comes to take clothes in the morning, give him this."She handed him a sealed envelope.

Swayam was desperately struggling to wear his father's black tie. Now that he no longer went to his father's office to laze around and eat the cafeteria's frankies, he had to completely change himself.

Swayam's mother saw him struggling and walked over to help him. She was a tall woma, just a few inches shorter than 6 feet tall Swayam.

"I remember when I used to tie your dad's tie every day. That was when he had just started out." Swayam noticed that his mother's eyes were moist.

"And now it's you. I can't believe my son has grown up so fast. Just some time ago, you were in my arms, trying to eat my hair" Smiling at him as she finished tying his tie and tickled him a little.

Mr Ticklish shouted loudly and jumped behind to avoid his mother who was advancing towars him with a mischievous grin.

"Stop it , Mamma." He said. " I have to get to work now. Give dad my love. Bye."

"Waah beta, pushing your own mother out of the house. Not one day had gone by and you have already become so conceited?" She said jokingly as she walked towards the door.

Swayam made a face and went to the kitchen to heat up the parathas. But he couldn't hide his worry. He didn't know how he would be able to handle so much of work.

He knew his mother was trying to cheer him up but there was no hiding the fact that he was totally incapable.

Suddenly, he remembered his conversation with Sharon yesterday. She was so cute, trying to cheer him up and failing miserably. He couldn't help but smile, thinking about her. The prospect of meeting her brightened up his mood.

Maybe she would help him with the work.

After all she was his newest friend.

Sorry, acquaintance

Next update on Page 85 and after 45+ likes!!

Edited by Neeti96 - 21 December 2012 at 3:41am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103_Cutiepie_Tiya_stuti1995heygirlcuteeangeltanujathagelaAsh.SwaronamyraswarontanharockksSwaron17Prithvi_ntrisha19Trupti09mrashparo1311LoveShantannumahak_28Malvaikaneeliyervenusrockzsilver6strings._Molly_.Twinkle_d3swa-rond3fan4evaNehal92BusyIndivaBeemegsyMimiVruShan--MiNi--Anomic_lonerTannuVsmSwaRonpiyu_swaron--Tanzz--MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaPhantasmsakshibshahpratik54000SanskritiSnj_SRKholicsurbhimathurHR-DMG4life--Rose--abhilasha_dreamHPHolic-3.Comics_Music.agreatperhapsShrutikaSwaRonCrazy4AshVikpehlanasha.Legilimens.MrsChandlerBingLassi_TanHaSuni1986DanCing_DiVa_SKsky_fighterTheEmpressmarauderLovenarbhishaani2209---Priya---ABBY92Swaronvrushannature2-Vishaka-Joshua_TANHA

--Tanzz-- IF-Dazzler
--Tanzz--
--Tanzz--

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Res

*Edited*

Hugs to you for this wonderful chapter my SSS.I think i am reading this ff after many days.I most probably read the 2nd chap last and now today.I am really very happy to be the first one to comment
...normally this never happens.. Tongue ..i will surely read the previous chaps soon.. Tongue Big smile
coming to this chap,its clear that Swayam's dad isn't well,though i still dunno the reason.. Tongue
the sisters bond was well portrayed here dear..looking forward to see swayam taking up his fathers place..
Love di.. Embarrassed

Edited by tanzz15 - 21 December 2012 at 4:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--Legilimens.MrsChandlerBing

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey I read ur previous update just now and bonus mein ek aur mil gaya...nice updates...i guess Swayam is in the throes of growing up to b responsible at this point...Sharon has many questions she is searching an answer for ... it will b interestig to c the two of them trying to push each other's limits and gradually cuming closer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--Legilimens.

DanCing_DiVa_SK IF-Sizzlerz
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter...
Awwwieee loved Sharon and Kriya's part...
This update was Fab...
Thnkx for the PM dear...
Update nex chapter soon and please do PM me wen update...

SimrenClap

Anonymous--Legilimens.

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
awosm chp ClapClapClap
now start new love  storyLOLLOL
n page 85Confused

Anonymous--Legilimens.