Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Chalk and Cheese||Chapter9Pg126|| (Page 23)

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Mihika and Neeti - Demand complete ...Update Now Approve

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Mihika and Neeti - Demand complete ...Update Now Approve
You guys updating or not Confused
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Mihika will update as soon as she comes onlineSmile
Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Mihika will update as soon as she comes onlineSmile
No update yet Cry
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
She will post it tomSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joshua_TANHA

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

She will post it tomSmile
thank you Hug
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 3             

Sharon turned to look outside the door. An omnipotent man in his early 50s entered the room.

"Dad" Swayam gulped.

"What do you think you are doing here?" Swayam's dad spoke in his heavy voice.

Swayam was a bit terrified. His dad was giving a stern look and he knew what it meant. Pure trouble. Swayam's dad was on the verge of losing his temper. Hence, without even wasting a single second more, Swayam got up from the royal chair and trod casually. He was a bit scared but he didn't show it. It meant a stupid stain on his repo, though there was no one to judge him there. He knew one thing for sure.  His dad was not going to scold him or something like that. His dad had been affable. He definitely used to be strict at times, but that was only for one thing- laziness. No one ever scolded Swayam. Swayam went out of the cabin with this thought in mind.

On the other hand, Sharon was humiliated. She felt a sudden urge to go and speak up to Swayam. That was one bad prank and she was not used to such idiotic behaviors. For that one second she thought of going back to the US. At least every single person was civilized there. Sharon had already judged the boy...actually the man by his looks and she felt that he was the same age as hers. And yet, when she came to know that she was getting trolled all this while, she mentally cursed him.

"Sharon Rai Prakash, right?" Swayam's father spoke and broke her chain of thoughts.

"Yes sir" Sharon spoke softly.

"First of all, I am sorry. That was my son, Swayam and he is a carefree guy. So I am sorry for the inconvenience caused." Swayam's dad apologized.

"Doesn't matter sir. It's ok" Sharon wanted to end the inconsequential chat but that didn't change the fact that she was humiliated. Poor girl, she didn't even have a choice. Shekhawat group of industries was one of the best employing companies in India. She couldn't put her career on hold because of a good for nothing guy.

"Your documents look nice. Any work experience?" Swayam's father asked as he analyzed Sharon's disinterested face.

"No sir. I finished my MBA in the US. Returned to India 2-3 days back."

"Ok good."

Swayam's father asked Sharon a few more questions.  Her face looked a bit familiar to him but he couldn't recollect where he had seen her. Swayam's dad was pleased with her replies and he chose to keep her as an employee. His decision was final.

"Congrats Sharon. You are selected. You can join as an intern from tomorrow." He said.

"Thank you sir." Sharon smiled. His father shook hands with her and she got up to leave. But before she could leave,

"Sharon Rai Prakash" Swayam's father stopped her. He suddenly seemed to recollect some faint memory.

"Yes?" Sharon turned.

"Are you Gautam Rai Prakash's daughter?"

"Yeah" Sharon nodded.

"Your father is one of the leading businessmen and you chose to join my company. Why so?"

"Sir because, I don't want anyone to know that I am his daughter. I don't want to lie. I want to create my own identity so that people can recognize me not because I am Gautam Rai Prakash's daughter, but because I am Sharon Rai Prakash."

"Fair enough" Swayam's dad smiled.

"Thank you sir" Sharon opened the door and went out of the cabin.

"Ambitious girl" Swayam's dad mumbled and got back to his work.

Outside the cabin, Sharon saw Swayam lurking around casually. She didn't say anything. He didn't look very eager to start a conversation with her, especially after their first meet. Sharon gave him a stern look and she started walking, to go out. She didn't notice that there was some cleaning process which was going on because of which there was water on the floor. She had worn low heels and was walking without looking down. She stepped on the slippery surface but before she could fall, a pair of strong muscular hands grabbed her. Her hair became disheveled and she shook them to clear the view in front of her. Swayam, the humiliating guy had his grip on her waist.

Sharon stared at him and his chocolate brown orbs. He was doing the same, looking straight at her hazel eyes. His grip around her tightened and she had no objection to this...All she could do was admire his almost perfect face.

"Let go off me!!" she said after she realized what she had been thinking.

"Ok" He said and loosened his grip around her. It was a quick action and she fell on the slippery surface.

"What the hell!" she said after she managed to get up. She was not interested in starting another conversation with him. Hence she managed to keep her anger in control and started to walk away from there.

"Jerk" she mumbled under her breath.

Sharon's dress was vaguely wet and she changed it as soon as she reached her place.

"How was the interview Sharon?" Kriya asked after she was back to normal.

"I got selected. Have to join from tomorrow." Sharon sighed. She was happy on one hand, but on the other hand she was upset because she was not interested to meet that jerk again.

"That's amazing! Why are you upset? Before that tell me, how did your dress get wet?"

"Long story Kriya" she narrated the whole incident. After hearing about the day's events, Kriya could do nothing but pat her. Sharon had suffered quite a lot.

"I am sorry for you Sharon." She said.

"And no one...No one has ever dared to talk to me in this manner. But that guy, he managed to humiliate me...I mean, he doesn't even have the courtesy to say sorry!"

"Sharon, leave that guy in the office itself na...Don't think about him now."

"Kriya, what worries me even more is that, I'll have to face him tomorrow... As a matter of fact, every day!!I can't tolerate it..."

"Learn to ignore Sharon...chill...He'll apologize...maybe tomorrow" Kriya said.

"I hope so."

"Swayam what was that?" Swayam dad entered his room and asked him.

Swayam was busy watching final destination five and he had no time for anyone.

"What dad?" Swayam was busy watching the movie.

"Swayam just switch it off!" Swayam's dad took the remote from his hand and switched off the television set.

That's when Swayam realized that his dad was angry. His dad had never done such a thing before.

"Swayam don't you have any sense? That girl...She must have felt humiliated na...How could you? She was there for her interview Swayam and you insulted her."

"Dad but..." Swayam tried to defend himself. He couldn't.

"I don't want to hear any explanation Swayam. You came to my office for one day and this is what you did? Humiliated people? Rather a girl?"

"Dad...that was a prank"

"Pranksters don't get any recognition Swayam. Grow up. You know that girl, Sharon Rai Prakash? Gautam's daughter?"

"Gautam uncle? Our family friends?"

"Yes... She could have joined her dad's company too"

"Then why didn't she do that? Why did she come to you begging for a job?"

Swayam's dad looked as if he was about to slap him.

"Swayam, enough! She came here because she wants to create her own identity. She is an ambitious woman. Here, creating an identity is nowhere in your agenda. Actually, leave that, you don't even try to join your father's company. You don't have any plans for joining your father's company." Swayam's dad mused.

"Dad but..."

"Swayam...I have behaved leniently with you all this while, but not anymore. You have to join my company from tomorrow. Your DVDs, VCDs and all the video games will be taken away, for a month."

"One month!!"

"Make that two"

"Two months!!"

"Any more arguments and I'll make those two months to four" Swayam's dad was fuming and he left Swayam's room huffily leaving behind a dumbstruck Swayam.

"All this is because of that Sharon...Someone who used to behave nicely with me till sometime ago, was on the verge of slapping me today...All because of that one girl...Sharon Rai Prakash, I'll make you regret it. You'll have to pay for your actions. Revenge is needed here. The game is on." Swayam mumbled to himself.

Sorry for updating late..If you liked it, please do hit the like tab!!And do leave your valuable comments.

Next update-Pg 38 and 35+ likes :) 

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103stuti1995heygirlrockstar2340Prithvi_ntanharockksSwaron17Rupali_13-swaron-..Fazza..coolsameeramrashparo1311simran.284snehac2trisha19Trupti09gsk4tejukorneeliyervenusrockzmahak_28silver6strings._Molly_..CoffeeStains.PhosphenesTannuVsmSwaRonAnomic_lonerNehal92MimiVruShanAnonymous--swaron_tanha4piyu_swaronPhantasmTanuka_TanHasakshibshahAnindita91AmRiTa_SMirageSwaronsweetcherry95.Comics_Music.abhilasha_dreamsurbhimathur--Rose--HPHolic-3Crazy4AshVikpratik54000SanskritiSBeulaSwaRonHR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicrinku90pehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienShrutikaSwaRon_Deepika_sky_fighterswaron9113Lassi_TanHaDanCing_DiVa_SKSwaronvrushanshaani2209ABBY92---Priya---TheEmpressmaraudernature2Joshua_TANHA

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Unres:

Loved the update !
Swayam's dad almost like any normal indian dad LOL 

Poor sharon , has to face swayam daily in office and on top swayam has a revenge plan!!! eager to see how  far he goes when he  already having a soft corner for sharon !!!!

Argument between swayam and his dad about vcd's and dvds was funny...

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 07 December 2012 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Go to top