Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Chalk and Cheese||Chapter9Pg126|| (Page 17)

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Originally posted by nature2

Big smile
DEMAND MET ..PLZ UPDATE  ...Mihika  & Neets Embarrassed

DIPS TUMHARE FF KI UPDATE KAB

aaj update likhna start karungi ...weekend tak ho hi jayega complete LOL
What AngryAngry

just kidding dear..will update ASAP Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusyIndivaBee

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

What AngryAngry

just kidding dear..will update ASAP Embarrassed
OK Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BusyIndivaBee_Deepika_

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Chapter 2

"Mom, I have to reach the office by 10 am sharp .I don't want to make a bad impression  at my first interview. I'll eat something there.Bye "Sharon said hastily, gliding away from her mother who was trying to shove a paratha in her mouth.

Sharon had begun her search for a job. She had put up her resume on LinkedIn and had received a call for a firm for an interview within two days. They had called her for an interview today at 10 am and she was already running late.

She got into her car and drove over to the firm. Thankfully there was not much traffic and she reached the firm at 9:50.

She walked over the the receptionist and handed over printed copy of the email sent by the Human Resource department of the firm , after they had called her. The receptionist smiled politely and checked the paper Sharon had handed over to her

"Hello Miss Rai Prakash. Our manager, Mr Sharma is a little busy right now. Please take a seat in the lobby. The interview should start at around 10:30 in that room." The receptionist pointed towards a room at the end of the corridor. " We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused." She said briskly and handed the paper over to Sharon again.

"No problem, thanks." Sharon said, trying hard to smile. She hadn't eaten anything since last night and she was starving. She had hoped that she would get the interview done with and then eat. She decided to utilise the free time and eat something from the staff canteen.

She wandered around,searching for the canteen. It wasn't too difficult to spot it. There was a huge board which spelt "CAFETRIA" in bold letters. It was pretty empty , since it was only 10 am. Sharon went to buy a coffee for herself. She had been starving before but the smell of coffee had made her desperate to have some. She was a huge coffee addict.

She bought the coffee and began walking towards a table. Her phone began vibrating. She juggled her coffee from one hand to another as she struggled to remove her phone from her bag. She was so busy that she didn't realise where she was walking.

*SLAM*

She banged hard into someone. All her coffee went tumbling out of the cup and onto the floor. A little bit of it fell on the man whom she had banged into.

Swayam was so mesmerised by her beauty that he didn't realise there was huge coffee mark on his newly dry-cleaned white shirt. She was looking so cute, her hair was on one shoulder and she was staring at him angrily.

"Hello, look what you did!" She said angrily. "Can't you see where you're walking??" Sharon shouted. She knew it was partly her  fault for not watching where she was going, but the loss of her beloved coffee had  made her too angry to realise that. "Gosh, now the entire coffee got wasted." She said, irritated. She looked at the young man standing in front of her angrily

Swayam had tuned her out. He wasn't even listening to what she was saying. He was busy seeing her face, as her expressions changed from anger to disappointment to frustration to irritation.

"Aargh, weirdos." She muttered, before heading away from there to get another cup of coffee. Luckily, the janitor had already spotted the mess and rushed over to clean it up.

This incident had left Sharon highly irritated. That guy didn't even bother to apologise! Infact, he didn't even open his mouth once.

On the other hand, Swayam was watching Sharon's retreating back as she walked away to get another coffee. He had never seen a woman who looked so beautiful . He wasn't some one to fall in love with someone just after seeing them but that woman had captivated him. His eyes followed her as she walked towards a table and sat down , with her back towards him. She drank her coffee slowly, got up from her seat, walked over to the trash can and threw the cup in it. She picked up her bag and walked into the washroom.

*PING*

Swayam jolted back into reality when his phone buzzed noisily.

"Hey Kabir..kaisa hai bro..? "Swayam said happily into the phone. He began walking away from the cafeteria, conversing with his close buddy.

Sharon came out of the washroom and checked her watch. It was almost 10:30. She began walking towards the room where the interview would be held.

She reached the room and peeked in through the glass window. The young man from the caf was sitting on a chair in the room with his legs on the table in front of him. He was eating a banana and talking into his cellphone. His shirt was untucked and he was not wearing his shoes.

Shit, thought Sharon,mentally kicking herself for having shouted at him in the cafeteria. This job was so out of reach now.He was obviously going to reject her. She had insulted him in the cafeteria. She had insulted the manager of the firm in the cafeteria. Gawd, how could she have behaved so irrationally! Ugh!! She cursed herself for her stupidity.

But she still wanted to give this job a shot. After all, this was one of the most prestigious companies in Mumbai.

She knocked on the door

"Come in" Came a loud,manly voice.

She opened the door and said "Sir?"

Swayam spit out the banana he was chewing out of shock. His phone fell down  on the carpet below and he hastily got his legs off the table.

Sharon was quite taken aback seeing these sudden events take place. She didn't expect the manager of such an important firm to behave in such an informal manner. But then again, everybody felt like lazing around once in a while.

Sharon felt slightly odd ,standing in front of the man she had just humiliated. "Uh..sir..I had come for the interview. Mr Sharma? The receptionist said the interview would begin at 10:30?"

Swayam suddenly realised what was happening. He smirked playfully and decided to have some fun.

"Yes, yes of course, please take a seat." He said , as he picked up the phone and threw the banana peel in the waste basket.

Sharon sat down on the chair in front of him.

"So..what's your name again.?" He said, smiling at her, as he sat down on his chair.

"Sharon Rai Prakash."

"So, why do you want a job?"

What? Sharon almost blurted out. Did he mean why did I want this job?

"Um because I have always wanted to work in a prestigious firm like-"

"No, no I meant why are you looking for a job?" He asked

"Um..since I need it to well, survive in this world." Sharon couldn' think why someone would ask such a dumb question.

"What are your talents? Singing? Dancing? We have lots of activities here you know." He said.

Sharon was shocked. What was he asking. He hadn't even asked for her resume yet.

"Actually I " She began.

"Swayam Shekhwat!!" A loud voice interrupted her. She turned around to see who it was.

Next update on PAGE 27 and after 35 likes

Edited by Neeti96 - 21 November 2012 at 5:34am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103stuti1995heygirlAsh.Swaronrockstar2340love_swayamPrithvi_nRupali_13-swaron-tanharockksccubedtabtejukorneeliyerkria1996silver6strings._Molly_.Trouble_MagnetcoolsameeramrashTrupti09paro1311simran.284snehac2prakriti4uMalvaikagsk4TannuVsmSwaRonmegsyd3fan4evaTwinkle_d3Monica..BusyIndivaBeeMimiVruShanAnomic_lonerbeenyAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaPhantasmsweetcherry95sanjana_D3swaron_tanha4Anindita91piyu_swaronrinku90MrsChandlerBingsweetydiyafrienCrazy4AshVikpratik54000SanskritiSShrutikaSwaRonpehlanasha.rosyrkohliLegilimens..Comics_Music.--Rose--abhilasha_dreamHPHolic-3.wanderlust.nj_SRKholicsurbhimathurBeulaSwaRonHR-DMG4lifeSwaronvrushanshaani2209---Priya---ABBY92LovenarbhiTheEmpressmarauderswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SK_Deepika_sky_fighter-shenz-nature2Joshua_TANHA

sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
fab fab fab update
update soon

Anonymous--Legilimens.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

WOW...that was a FAB update...great job girls...Smile

i loved the way u showed her focus n sincerity ...she skipped her breakfast n came for the interview...awww...1st meet...he is already smitten by her angelic beauty...though he didnt hv a great impression on her...but i guess...thats wat u wanted to show here...the difference in their approach ...her serious approach n his casual one...lovely update dear...waiting for the next part...plz update soon...
Embarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 20 November 2012 at 12:03pm

Anonymous--Legilimens.

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I freaking LOVED this update. You wrote it nicely portraying the proper details. I may sound a little over the board, but by reading the update I remembered my interview few weeks back. Although Swayam here is playing around but you know HR people ask such kind of question also, like do you know how to dance,sing or which is your favorite movieLOL
Anyways sorry for blabbering , but I really enjoyed reading this update. Swayam is so doomed and he is smitten too I guessEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--Legilimens._Deepika_

d3fan4eva Goldie
d3fan4eva
d3fan4eva

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Fabulous update...swayam mesmerized by Sharon's beauty...
He decided to play ...hehe...
Eagerly waitng to know who shoutd st swayam...
Awesome update...

Anonymous--Legilimens.

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Loved the update!!

swayam ...why is he even present in  the office LOL

Love this opposite attractionApprove

Anonymous--Legilimens.