Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF: Chalk and Cheese||Chapter9Pg126|| (Page 101)

sweetydiyafrien IF-Rockerz
sweetydiyafrien
sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
loved and nicely written...  update res of the chapter soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
awesome update..
liked how u said abt a single thing changing a person..
lovely convo too..
thanks for the pm...

Legilimens.

swa-ron Goldie
swa-ron
swa-ron

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
beautifully written
awesome update

Really hurt cuz im requesting for pms from thee beginning n nw its chapter 7 n never even got a single pm [:'(]
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8-

"Yeah sure!" She said, smiling at him.

Swayam's face lit up with happiness.

"Great! See you in one hour then?" He asked.

"Ok.I have to go complete my work now. We'll talk then.Bye." She said sweetly.

Swayam stood up to accompany her to the door. Sharon was shocked. Swayam was behaving so different! What had happened to him?

She smiled at him before leaving the room, wondering what he was upto.

Swayam felt relieved. It wasn't just about her being his age or him wanting some company. He found her really sweet and for some odd reason, her presence made him really happy. He sat back down on the chair, grinning delightfully. No it wasn't just her. He also wanted to eat what her mother had sent for him in the tiffin box. His mouth had already started watering.

It was 1:05.

Where was she?

Swayam was getting impatient.

She's probably caught up in some work, he thought. It's her first day after all.

She knocked on the door at 1:10.

"I'm sorry I got late." She said,breathing heavily.

"No problem. Come in please." He said, leading her in very courteously.

Swayam hadn't been able to control himself. He HAD to see what her mother had made.

"Wow, Dum aloo! I love dum aloo!"  Swayam shouted happily.

Sharon found his behaviour very cute. Childish, but cute. She laughed.

"Well, my mom makes yummy dum aloo. Believe me, you'll be licking it off your fingers by the end of the meal!" She said, grinning at him as she sat down on a chair opposite him.

"I'm sure I will!" He said, smiling at her. "Your mom had given extra rotis and sabzi! How lovely!"

"She probably thought I would scarf down a little before handing over the tiffin to you." Sharon said, giggling.

Swayam passed the box to her before taking it himself. He tasted the food.

"This is delicious!" He said, closing his eyes."Oh, I'm in love!"

"You should try my mother's chole-bature. They are to die for!" Sharon said eagerly. "When I went to the USA, I missed it so much! My mom would make it almost every week!"

"Oh yes, you have studied in the USA na? Dad was talking about you long back. He was all praises. How was the experience? Studying I mean? You know'alone, independent."

"Oh it was amazing! It really taught me a lot! I mean I changed so much after living alone. But then again, it has its cons too. I missed India like hell. And it's not like I could come here every once in a while. We hardly got any vacations and all that time was spent in preparing projects and assignments. And of course I missed maa ke haath ka khaana! Indian food there is kinda bland" She said, making a face.

Swayam nodded his head.

"I always wanted to live like that independently. My parents were willing to send me too. They wanted to actually! But, then I changed my mind. Wahaan jaane se kya faayda when I could take it easy right here. Plus, I couldn't bear to stay away from my mom ke haath ka khaana!" He said,grinning.

Sharon stared at him,trying to understand him. He was such a confusing person. Or was he a confused person? There were two sides to his personality.

Sharon never liked such people. She herself was a determined woman who knew what she wanted for herself and would work hard to get it. She hated people who had no goal in life and were confused about what they wanted.

Still, there was something about him which attracted her. She didn't know what exactly it was but she liked him.

"It's over!" He exclaimed, bringing her back to reality. She watched him as he desperately searched for the remaining vegetable.

She half-smiled. He was so adorable when he wanted to be.

"Please tell aunty to give more next time. Savages like moi can't survive on only this much dum aloo" He told her. He noticed she had hardly touched her food.

"What happened? Are you feeling unwell?" He asked her, looking worried.

Sharon looked at him."No,no. I am fine." She picked up a huge piece of her food and stuffed it into her mouth.

She quickly polished off her food, before Swayam could attack it.

"That was delicious." She said.

"Now when my mom has time, I'll ask her to prepare Rajma for you. There are just amazing. You should come over sometime. Once Dad gets well. Once you taste my mom's food , you won't wanna eat anything else." Swayam  said proudly.

Sharon smiled at his sweet gesture.

"I'll surely come over one day. And so should you." She checked her watch. "Oh God! It's almost 2! I have to run! It was nice talking to you.Bye!" She said hurriedly, jumping off the chair.

Swayam didn't stop her. He didn't want her to mess up her first day's work.

"Bye.See you." He said to her retreating back. He watched her walk towards her cubicle, gracefully, with her head high.

She's so confident, he thought as he looked at her one last time before closing the door.

The entire family was home for dinner. Mr Rai Prakash had come home early so that he could spend some time with his family.

His wife had made everyone's favourite dishes.

As soon as they had all sat down to eat, Mr Rai Prakash began.

"Girls, there is something we have to discuss with you'll."

Sharon and Kria exchanged looks. What was it now?

"Kria" He said, looking at his elder daughter." Your mother and I have had a lot of discussions over this nd we think it's time for you to get married."

Kria looked at them blankly, without saying anything. Sharon remembered the conversation she had overheard the other day.

"You're earning well for yourself and you're settled. We are already getting calls from people who want their sons to get married to you."

He glanced at Sharon to see her reaction. She was looking down , at her food.

"We don't want to rush you into this. Take your time and think about it. Once you're ready, let us know. Ok sweetheart?" He asked Kria gently.

Kria nodded slowly. She was finding it difficult to digest all this. She hadn't even given a thought to marriage yet.

Sharon looked at her sister.Mr Rai Prakash realised the discussion had become very serious so he asked Sharon about her first day of work. She described it, mentioning the time she spent with Swayam. There was a smile on her face as she spoke about it. Thankfully, nobody noticed her smile.

Dinner over, the entire family went to their respective rooms.

Sharon and Kria lay on the bed, looking at the glow in the dark stars which had been there since childhood.

Suddenly, Kria turned around, propped herself up on one elbow and looked at Sharon.

"Who is your ideal man? I mean what traits do you want in a guy?" She asked her.

Sharon looked at her, surprised.

She thought about what her sister had just asked.

When they were teenagers, they had discussed about what qualities they wanted in their Mr Right. Smart, good looking, good sense of humour, witty, confident'these were some of the traits they were looking for.

"I don't know Kria. I don't think there is such a thing like an ideal man. If you fall in love with someone, you don't fall in love looking at how many of the qualities he has. It just you know..happens."

She thought about Swayam. For some reason, she couldn't seem to get him out of her head. She remembered the way he had been eating the food and then scavenging around for whatever was left.

Kria looked at Sharon, shocked.

"S-Sharon..are you in love with someone? Coz that's not you talking" She asked, peering at her face.

Sharon looked at her and then fell back on the bed.

Swayam's smiling picture was moving in front of her eyes.

"I don't know Kria'I really don't know." She said, closing the bed lamp next to her.

Next update on Page 125 and after 45+ likes!

Edited by Neeti96 - 28 December 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103stuti1995heygirlcuteeangeltanujathagelarockstar2340Prithvi_ntanharockksSwaron17Rupali_13Malvaikacoolsameeramrashshan16paro1311snehac2trisha19gsk4neeliyermahak_28silver6strings._Molly_.swa-ronMonica..d3fan4evaTwinkle_d3Nehal92Anomic_lonerTannuVsmSwaRon--MiNi--MimiVruShanmegsypiyu_swaronTanuka_TanHasakshibshahAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronsurbhimathurBeulaSwaRonHR-DMG4life--Rose--HPHolic-3abhilasha_dreamagreatperhapsSanskritiSCrazy4AshVikpratik54000nj_SRKholicMrsChandlerBingShrutikaSwaRonLegilimens.Suni1986sky_fighter_Deepika_Lassi_TanHaswaron9113SwaronvrushanABBY92TheEmpressmarauder---Priya---Lovenarbhishaani2209nature2Anu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

._Molly_. Senior Member
._Molly_.
._Molly_.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
RES...Will unres after reading Tongue

Unreserved...

Ohh yess I read it...
Mere mooh mein  paani hi aa gaya...
Now even I'll ask mom to make something good..LOL

Coming to the update...
Just luved the part how both of them luved their "MAA K HAATH KA KHANA"
Sharon falling in LOVE with swayam...Embarrassed
Ye to hona hi tha...Wink
Update soon...

Edited by kriyaansh_arsha - 29 December 2012 at 12:03am

Legilimens.

Lassi_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
Lassi_TanHa
Lassi_TanHa

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Nice update!!
Swaron having lunch together deir convo was cute..
i liked d way how ur potraying differences in deir characters
"he a confused person? There were two sides to his personality.
She herself was a determined woman" but dey r getting attracted to each other..Day Dreaming

Legilimens.

mahak_28 Senior Member
mahak_28
mahak_28

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
arey waah so she is finally falling...gud one loved itSmileSmile

Legilimens.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Cute update dear...

the lunch time they spend together was beautifully described...

the difference between their personality shines through...

still there is an attraction...they can't ignore..

it was cute to see them flaunting their respective mother's specialties...

lovely part girls...

Legilimens.

Go to top