do pm me wen u update!!
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 1

"Swayam"

"Uh-huh!!"

"Swayam"

"5 minutes mom.." He spoke in a half asleep way and showed her the 5 fingers of his right hand. He was sleeping comfortably and his mom was trying to wake him up for the past 20 minutes.

"Swayam..please get up..Your dad will be really angry if he sees you like this.." His mom spoke in a worried tone.

"5 minutes more mom.."

"You said the same thing 10 minutes earlier too, Swayam..please wake up.."

Swayam didn't respond. His eyes were closed and waking up at that time was against his wish. He didnt like anyone pestering him, especially when he was asleep. But his mom was different. According to him, his mom was the best soul alive and he cared for her a lot.

"Swayam, please wake up!!Your 5 minutes are over again.." Swayam's mom said after sometime.

She heard the sound of footsteps that were nearing with each passing second. She looked towards the door of the room and the knob turned. Swayam's dad entered and his expression turned to that of rage.

Swayam's mother face palmed.

"Sharon!!" A woman called out to her daughter at the international airport.

"Mom!!" the girl embraced the woman.

"How was your flight dear?" she asked.

"Good!!Just a bit tired...I am eager to see my room after 3 years!!" Sharon was excited.

"Lets go home then..Your dad and Kriya must be waiting for you.." Sharon's mother gave her a warm smile.

"Kriya..yeah..I want to meet her..I last spoke to her on her birthday, two weeks back..Where has she been?" Sharon asked as they walked towards the exit.

"She is a bit busy with the office work..She doesn't get time."

"Oh ok.."

Sharon and her mom went towards the car..

"He is still sleeping, like always?" Swayam's dad said on entering his room.

Swayam's mom could do nothing but she just hung her head. She used to feel bad , on seeing anyone comment about Swayam and his sleeping habits. She knew that he was lazy and he hated working but she didn't want to hear the same from anyone. She was extremely possessive when it came to Swayam.

At the same time, she could not say anything to his dad too. Poor woman, she was stuck in a gridlock. She chose to stay quiet.

His dad was fuming with anger. His mom saw this and told him to calm down. But his dad loathed the fact that how could anyone be so lazy, especially a member of the Shekhawat family. Having no other choice, his dad picked up the glass of water that was kept on the table beside him and poured it on Swayam.

Swayam who was happily sleeping, with a smile constantly playing on his face woke up with a start and was frustrated. He thought that it was his mom and he woke up in an angry manner and yelled at his mom.

"Mom!!I told you that I needed 5 more minutes, na!!There was no need to pour water on me!!"

"Stop yelling at her. It was me who did so.."

Swayam sensed the presence of his dad in the room.

"Dad" he began.

"Do you know what time it is Swayam??Its 11 am..And 2 minutes ago you were still asleep??Shame on you...You have just grown in height, but you still act like a kid...That's disgusting..Now get ready and come down for breakfast.." His dad said.

Swayam was not upset by whatever his dad had said. This drama used to take place in his house almost every single day. He could predict the next part of the drama too. It was Swayam's mom who was hurt, again.

"Swayam" she said after his dad left the room.

"Mom, come on..Its okay..I thought you were used to all this..Just chill.."

Swayam hugged his mom and she asked him to come down for breakfast. As she was about to leave the room, he stopped her and said "Love you, mom"

How much ever carefree Swayam Shekhawat was, he couldn't tolerate one thing- His mom's sadness. He couldn't see his mom upset in any way. After his nani, there was only one person he loved, more than anything else in the world, his mom. His dad was there too, but his dad was more like a business oriented man. He used to spend most of the time with his mom and hence he had this strong bond with her, which could never be broken.

Swayam came down and sat on a chair to have his breakfast. His dad and mom were there too.

Swayam was quite aware of the fact that his dad was going to ask him about joining the company. It used to happen every day.

"Swayam" his dad said.

Swayam looked at him with a daft expression on his face.

"When are you planning..."

"No dad..I am not planning to join the office. Haven't you seen the movie 'zindagi na milegi dobara?'..It gives such a wonderful message..Enjoy life because you never know if tomorrow will come or not."

"Swayam, for once you should change this carefree attitude of yours.." His dad mused.

"Dad, chill..I'll join but not so soon..I am not even 30 dad...Just remain calm for sometime and dont increase your blood pressure.." saying this, the free spirited guy whose name was Swayam, got up from the chair and went upstairs to his room.

"When is he planning to change his attitude?" Swayam's dad spoke in dismay.

Swayam's mom just sighed and ordered a servant to clear the dining table.

"Sharon!!" her sister Kriya spoke and hugged her tightly.

"I am so happy to see you after three years, Kriya!!" Sharon reciprocated her feelings, the happiness was evident by the way she had hugged Sharon.

"Where is dad?" Sharon asked as she realised that her dad was not there.

"He had some urgent work..He'll be back by the evening." Kriya said.

"Hmm..ok fine.." Sharon said, a bit disappointed. She knew that her father was a busy man. Even though Kriya helped him, he used to be passionate about doing his work all by himself. He hated favors.

"Sharon, its better you go and sleep for sometime..You must be tired na.."

"Yeah, mom.."

"How was your stay in the US?" Sharon's dad asked her as she came down to have dinner.

"Good, as you know, the biggest dance academy is there and I had fun in this three year course. I was homesick for sometime but as I made new friends there, this homesickness disappeared in a puff of dust. At least this new adventure taught me the art of staying away from home." Sharon smiled.

"That's really nice, Sharon. And what are you planning to do now??I mean, any job or do you want to join the family business?"

"Dad, I know this might sound a bit weird but I dont want to join our family business..I dont want people to know me as Gautam Rai Prakash's daughter. I want to create my own identity."

"But Sharon.."

"Dad, This is not an impulsive decision..I thought about it and came to this conclusion..I'll be glad if you guys encourage me." Sharon said expectantly.

"Ok Sharon," her dad said after thinking about it for some time.

"I won't force you. It is completely up to you..." he added.

"thanks dad." Sharon said.

"Have you thought about joining any company or are you going to give any interview or something like that?" Kriya asked her.

"No, but I hope to find one soon." Sharon said. She had to begin her job searching quest as soon as possible.

So this was chapter one!!Hope you guys liked it..Please do hit the like tab and leave your valuable comments...Next update will be only on pg 16 

-Mihika and Neeti 😊

stuti1995 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it
Upadate soon:)
N first one to comment yippee:D
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Mihika once agn nicely narrated & swayam in new avatar as alsi" loved it & sharon is too good in a mature girl so love d update & plz do next update soon egarly waiing for d part wher swaron meet how dey'll meet & wat happn to dem in start hope thoda fight ho 😉 den pyar & all typ feeling devlop ho
srry for sucha predicsn bt eagerly want to kn abt dis sooo

plz do next updaye soon
Thanx for PM 😃
Edited by beeny - 11 years ago
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start & yaar pesnally i feel k jab do opposite thoyghts jyada affect & attract hote he soo nice start & d next comment after reading d chapter one...:D
KaNcHaN_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its awsome guys...😊😊😊
great job ...👏👏👏👏
 keep writing and update it soon...😉😉😉
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start
Loved swayam n sharon intro
Looking forward for next part to see how these 2 come together