Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

PKD Episode analysis - 9 Nov '12 (Page 4)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by slmu

Yes Shanti if Avanthu will be mad at them I wont blame her...she is fully eligible so...actually this hiding is coming out a bit illogical and nonsensicla for me...they better bring something good out of it

Ambika's stand also I cannot understand she can call Pankhu on mobile atleast nah

KC already..what will Adi do fats for PankhuWink

Edited to add:

Shanti I loved the way Adi asked Mamaji not to call him 'sir' really liked Adi there..so unllike his Mum.Embarrassed

Me too loved that... Adi is respectful and caring, totally unlike Avantu

Thanks God some of Harishs traits have got inLOL

*shaking head at you*... its all Avantu's upbringing as she keeps reminding us LOL

phir bhi khoon ka rishta plays a partLOLLOLLOL

let her leearn her sons lies whom will she blame for the upbringignLOL

the lies will be Harish's fault LOL - she will say see your son lies like you LOL

Edited by slmu - 10 November 2012 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Nice convo going on here...loved your posts y'all!

Ambika: I was taken aback by her weird behavior especially when you compare to the dad who's in a depression (forgot to take medicine).
I think CVs wanted to show us that Mami tried to get the the scoop about Pankhuri by calling Guptas and FAILED (same as how she failed at Latikha's house). They stretched it a bit by showing Ambika that angry which really didn't go with a mom who is worried. It might've been more believable if they had alluded to an early episode (from June '12) when Pankhuri had mentioned Neha grew up with Ambika (Ambika took care of baby Neha till Pk came along) and  Pankhuri is very very close to Chacha-chachi. Chacha-chachi loves her so much that people confuse who is whose daughter in Kullu! That might make one understand Ambika's feelings for Neha's troubles.
Anyways... I like this show enough to justify everything (much like how Mami justifies Rubel's actionsBig smile)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Ambika: I was taken aback by her weird behavior especially when you compare to the dad who's in a depression (forgot to take medicine).
I think CVs wanted to show us that Mami tried to get the the scoop about Pankhuri by calling Guptas and FAILED (same as how she failed at Latikha's house). They stretched it a bit by showing Ambika that angry which really didn't go with a mom who is worried. It might've been more believable if they had alluded to an early episode (from June '12) when Pankhuri had mentioned Neha grew up with Ambika (Ambika took care of baby Neha till Pk came along) and  Pankhuri is very very close to Chacha-chachi. Chacha-chachi loves her so much that people confuse who is whose daughter in Kullu! That might make one understand Ambika's feelings for Neha's troubles.
Anyways... I like this show enough to justify everything (much like how Mami justifies Rubel's actionsBig smile)

Thanks Sabi... and can understand the need to justify... love your justification, hope they do clear up Ambika's character though Big smile

Zuzana

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Thanks Sabi... and can understand the need to justify... love your justification, hope they do clear up Ambika's character though Big smile
You're welcome Shanthi :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Yes Shanti if Avanthu will be mad at them I wont blame her...she is fully eligible so...actually this hiding is coming out a bit illogical and nonsensicla for me...they better bring something good out of it

Ambika's stand also I cannot understand she can call Pankhu on mobile atleast nah

KC already..what will Adi do fats for PankhuWink

Edited to add:

Shanti I loved the way Adi asked Mamaji not to call him 'sir' really liked Adi there..so unllike his Mum.Embarrassed

Me too loved that... Adi is respectful and caring, totally unlike Avantu

Thanks God some of Harishs traits have got inLOL

*shaking head at you*... its all Avantu's upbringing as she keeps reminding us LOL

phir bhi khoon ka rishta plays a partLOLLOLLOL

let her leearn her sons lies whom will she blame for the upbringignLOL

the lies will be Harish's fault LOL - she will say see your son lies like you LOL

Gosh Shanti I didnt think abt it at all...she defo going to say thatApprove

Payas plan is going to go 'tai tai phish''LOL

Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

How long are they going to drag it I wonder? I think the marriage stuff will come out first.. especially if the spoiler about mami gatecrashing Pankhu's KC is true LOL

Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

How long are they going to drag it I wonder? I think the marriage stuff will come out first.. especially if the spoiler about mami gatecrashing Pankhu's KC is true LOL

I dont know...it has to come out soon otherwise the steam will be lost

do you think rubel will get attracted to pankhuWink

Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

I dont know...it has to come out soon otherwise the steam will be lost

do you think rubel will get attracted to pankhuWink

I am actually hoping so... want to see buddhuram fight for her LOL

Zuzana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index