Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

PKD Episode analysis - 9 Nov '12 (Page 2)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by Camryne

This episode make me realise that Avantu doesn't rule the business by chance or due to an Avantu's tantrum.
Because if Anuj could sign things without reading, or if wherever there's a problem first plan is to try to bribe everyone he's not the best for it.

Me too I'm confused about Ambika's reactions. After Shivam and his mom cancelled the marriage what did she expect? Adi was their first choice and she knows that her daughter loves him. If anyone has an idea...

Complety agree...Even I dnt like Avanthu's behaviour to Anuj...BUt I thnk Anuj is not effecient as Avanthu...Anuj is not confident as Avanthika and not even reading docs properly..May be Nanaji myt have tht if he give whole power 2 Anuj  he wont be successful ...

I think Anuj comes out as inefficient because of years of following Avanthu's advice and working under her calling her madam...he has been looked down upon by Avanthu as we have ourselves seen...so this sort of suppressing behaviours can lead to uncertain personalities and low confidence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinGita97

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

This episode make me realise that Avantu doesn't rule the business by chance or due to an Avantu's tantrum.
Because if Anuj could sign things without reading, or if wherever there's a problem first plan is to try to bribe everyone he's not the best for it.

Me too I'm confused about Ambika's reactions. After Shivam and his mom cancelled the marriage what did she expect? Adi was their first choice and she knows that her daughter loves him. If anyone has an idea...

Complety agree...Even I dnt like Avanthu's behaviour to Anuj...BUt I thnk Anuj is not effecient as Avanthu...Anuj is not confident as Avanthika and not even reading docs properly..May be Nanaji myt have tht if he give whole power 2 Anuj  he wont be successful ...

I think Anuj comes out as inefficient because of years of following Avanthu's advice and working under her calling her madam...he has been looked down upon by Avanthu as we have ourselves seen...so this sort of suppressing behaviours can lead to uncertain personalities and low confidence.

U cud be rite...But I thnk basic character of Anuj differs from Avanthu...She is very clean and starightforward...But Anuj s not so...yesterday itself he s ready 2 bribe for his Son...He is working under Avanthu but dat doesnt means he need 2 be careless ...
I rem Nanaji's hospital scenario..Avanthu was not present der...and Anuj had no courage 2 sign papresr regarding operation of his own father...If Anuj was smart and brilliant he wud have overtaken Avanthu by dis time...

ZuzanaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

U cud be rite...But I thnk basic character of Anuj differs from Avanthu...She is very clean and starightforward...But Anuj s not so...yesterday itself he s ready 2 bribe for his Son...He is working under Avanthu but dat doesnt means he need 2 be careless ...
I rem Nanaji's hospital scenario..Avanthu was not present der...and Anuj had no courage 2 sign papresr regarding operation of his own father...If Anuj was smart and brilliant he wud have overtaken Avanthu by dis time...

I agree with you the efficiency, the diplomacy, the practical approach Avanthu has is missing in Anuj...all so he is mightily influenced by Mami who has criminal brains ...so obviously devious ideas and thoughts rush in Anuj more easilyLOL

And yes if Anuj had the confidence and brains he could have easily ruled over Avanthu
But I still feel bad for him and Nanu also is in fault..he could ahve easily made them operate two businesses seprately..why make one sibling under another..

anusha.cochinGita97

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I agree with you the efficiency, the diplomacy, the practical approach Avanthu has is missing in Anuj...all so he is mightily influenced by Mami who has criminal brains ...so obviously devious ideas and thoughts rush in Anuj more easilyLOL

And yes if Anuj had the confidence and brains he could have easily ruled over Avanthu
But I still feel bad for him and Nanu also is in fault..he could ahve easily made them operate two businesses seprately..why make one sibling under another..

Nanu is n fault 4 sure..he wud have given sepreate dept for Anuj and Avanthu and shud hav guided Anuj if he was weak...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Yes Shanti if Avanthu will be mad at them I wont blame her...she is fully eligible so...actually this hiding is coming out a bit illogical and nonsensicla for me...they better bring something good out of it

Ambika's stand also I cannot understand she can call Pankhu on mobile atleast nah

KC already..what will Adi do fats for PankhuWink

Edited to add:

Shanti I loved the way Adi asked Mamaji not to call him 'sir' really liked Adi there..so unllike his Mum.Embarrassed

Me too loved that... Adi is respectful and caring, totally unlike Avantu

Zuzanaanusha.cochin

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Am guessing Anuj has a confidence issue... ever since he had to give way to Avantu.

Zuzanaanusha.cochin

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by slmu

Enter Rubel - brash, rude, spoilt. A man who probably thinks that the world owes him everything. A sharp contrast to Adi. If mama and mami expect him to assist them in gaining the Diwan fortune, then it will be underhand because he does not strike me as someone who would do an honest day's work LOL. More likely to spend it. Imagine him saying ma'am to Avantika Tongue

I dont thnk he s gonna make any gud  impression on Nana-Avanthika...he is negative but doesnt luks like sumone who acts well in front of all 2 get gud opinion...So Mami has a tuf job ahead 2 present her son as future owner of Diwan Group

Agree, mami will have a tough job. Wonder if he will even be interested in working?

Adi's lies are piling up. How long before it all unravels. And how is it that no one including nanaji is seeing what damage is being done?
Y Nanaji not advicing him to reveal d truth...Confused...Like wat Adi said its gonna create major probs

I simply don't get how nanaji can't see the problem this is going to cause Ouch

I fail to understand Ambika. In all that has happened, none of it was Pankhudi's fault. So as a mother myself, I can't believe she is staying aloof from her daughter. Especially considering she knows a bit of Avantika's personality.
She suddenly changed into vamp mode from saadhu mode LOL...quite unbelievable dat she s not concerned abt her only daughter

Vamp mode ROFL

Nice discussion between Sheela and Avantika on giving in to children's demands. A hint that Avantika will be ruthless when she finds out that the marriage was hidden from her?
Sheela doesnt like advices reagrding her Son...actually Avanthika was concerned abt Rubel...But sheela was blindly supporting her son...even  Avanthu mentioned she wont support any 4 wrong reason..But Sheela is jsu opposite..she is gonna support her Son blindly

Sheela is going to support Rubel, because she is only interested in the money. 

Precap

Dadiji showing her purchases for Pankhudi's first karvachaut and wondering where she is... Harish decides to call her. Hmm, so we are getting a KC episode. Will it awaken Adi's feelings? Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai LOL
Plz dont keep much hopes on Adi' feelins on Karvachauth ..I thnk he will ask in surprise "wats dis Pankhuri..y U luking me thru sieve...LOL

LOL... its going to be hilarious... at least hope he finds her attractive in the sari

Fab responses Anu 

Zuzanaanusha.cochin

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Nanu is n fault 4 sure..he wud have given sepreate dept for Anuj and Avanthu and shud hav guided Anuj if he was weak...

I have a feeling that even Rubel will not respect Anuj, once he joins work and sees his dad being insulted by Avantu all the time. 

Zuzanaanusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index