Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: slmu

*shaking head at you*... its all Avantu's upbringing as she keeps reminding us ๐Ÿ˜†

phir bhi khoon ka rishta plays a part๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

let her leearn her sons lies whom will she blame for the upbringign๐Ÿ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zuzana

phir bhi khoon ka rishta plays a part๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

let her leearn her sons lies whom will she blame for the upbringign๐Ÿ˜†

the lies will be Harish's fault ๐Ÿ˜† - she will say see your son lies like you ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by slmu - 11 years ago
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice convo going on here...loved your posts y'all!

Ambika: I was taken aback by her weird behavior especially when you compare to the dad who's in a depression (forgot to take medicine).
I think CVs wanted to show us that Mami tried to get the the scoop about Pankhuri by calling Guptas and FAILED (same as how she failed at Latikha's house). They stretched it a bit by showing Ambika that angry which really didn't go with a mom who is worried. It might've been more believable if they had alluded to an early episode (from June '12) when Pankhuri had mentioned Neha grew up with Ambika (Ambika took care of baby Neha till Pk came along) and  Pankhuri is very very close to Chacha-chachi. Chacha-chachi loves her so much that people confuse who is whose daughter in Kullu! That might make one understand Ambika's feelings for Neha's troubles.
Anyways... I like this show enough to justify everything (much like how Mami justifies Rubel's actions๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Nice convo going on here...loved your posts y'all!

Ambika: I was taken aback by her weird behavior especially when you compare to the dad who's in a depression (forgot to take medicine).
I think CVs wanted to show us that Mami tried to get the the scoop about Pankhuri by calling Guptas and FAILED (same as how she failed at Latikha's house). They stretched it a bit by showing Ambika that angry which really didn't go with a mom who is worried. It might've been more believable if they had alluded to an early episode (from June '12) when Pankhuri had mentioned Neha grew up with Ambika (Ambika took care of baby Neha till Pk came along) and  Pankhuri is very very close to Chacha-chachi. Chacha-chachi loves her so much that people confuse who is whose daughter in Kullu! That might make one understand Ambika's feelings for Neha's troubles.
Anyways... I like this show enough to justify everything (much like how Mami justifies Rubel's actions๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Thanks Sabi... and can understand the need to justify... love your justification, hope they do clear up Ambika's character though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Sabi... and can understand the need to justify... love your justification, hope they do clear up Ambika's character though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You're welcome Shanthi :)
Zuzana thumbnail

the lies will be Harish's fault ๐Ÿ˜† - she will say see your son lies like you ๐Ÿ˜†

Gosh Shanti I didnt think abt it at all...she defo going to say that

Payas plan is going to go 'tai tai phish''๐Ÿ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail

Gosh Shanti I didnt think abt it at all...she defo going to say that

Payas plan is going to go 'tai tai phish''๐Ÿ˜†

How long are they going to drag it I wonder? I think the marriage stuff will come out first.. especially if the spoiler about mami gatecrashing Pankhu's KC is true ๐Ÿ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail

How long are they going to drag it I wonder? I think the marriage stuff will come out first.. especially if the spoiler about mami gatecrashing Pankhu's KC is true ๐Ÿ˜†

I dont know...it has to come out soon otherwise the steam will be lost

do you think rubel will get attracted to pankhu๐Ÿ˜‰
Peace67 thumbnail

I dont know...it has to come out soon otherwise the steam will be lost

do you think rubel will get attracted to pankhu๐Ÿ˜‰

I am actually hoping so... want to see buddhuram fight for her ๐Ÿ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail