Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

where's she devil?...??? (Page 3)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Don't where she is.

But I disagree with some of the comments here. If mocking/Bashing /attacking members, actors, & fan groups is fun and humorous, then I am glad not to have such posts. Fun is to make others laugh Not to hurt others, make fun of others. It's against IF rules in any forum. That was the reason most fans left the forum, but now seeing the peace in the forum seeing the new rules, they have come and many have joined the forum. Anyone can guess by seeing the increase in CM points every week.
Big smile

but the fun posts are not attacking nor bashing  only one percent of them were and its all to be taken in good humour  plus it was just for some njoyment 

ANd disclaimers are always put in those posts still ppl cm with bashing cmmnts Ouchso it turns out to e bashing wats fault of TM 

CM point is increasing due to increasing popularity of show not coz those who fled have returned 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangelreadingworms..BadtameezBrat.CrazyGirl.21--Udhay--

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i m here for my dd aur mai iss forum pe last tak rahugi i don't care ke koi muje like karta hai ya nahi afterall its publc forum i think sab ko asa hona chayie if u want to follow or  praise ur star come here and make post
kisi aur ke kehne se na forum chodna chayie na koi forum join karna chaiye
in my opinion just follow ur heart nobody is ur owner
ps-  i think she [shedevil] is here i saw her posts on some topics

Edited by muraadlovesdd - 10 November 2012 at 2:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_--Udhay--itsRitzi

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i cant understand.. y here ppl always think that sm1 trying to attack on her/him... this is open forum... n every person has diff diff view to express thr thoughts... if few like simple, subtle posts then thats ok...they should read only those type of posts... bt other also has thr like/dislikes... frankly i like fun post.. n i really want this gang to come back...

this is just my view.. m not targeting any1... or commenting on any1... Big smile

@ritzi : i totally agree with you dear...
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangelreadingworms.Dark_ChocolateitsRitzi

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Don't where she is.

But I disagree with some of the comments here. If mocking/Bashing /attacking members, actors, & fan groups is fun and humorous, then I am glad not to have such posts. Fun is to make others laugh Not to hurt others, make fun of others. It's against IF rules in any forum. That was the reason most fans left the forum, but now seeing the peace in the forum seeing the new rules, they have come and many have joined the forum. Anyone can guess by seeing the increase in CM points every week.
Big smile

<font color="#009999">but the fun posts are not attacking nor bashing only one percent of them were and its all to be taken in good humour plus it was just for some njoyment</font>

<font color="#009999">ANd disclaimers are always put in those posts still ppl cm with bashing cmmntsOuchso it turns out to e bashing wats fault of TM</font>

<font color="#009999">CM point is increasing due to increasing popularity of show not coz those who fled have returned</font>

Dear, you really think calling other bad names and so on is fun like b****?? Making fun of member just because her opinion didn't well go with others, so what happens? Make a post and make fun of her. Mocking others and actors isn't fun.and making fun of others of why they do this & their gender problems and so on isn't fun. If people can mock others and their favorites & call it fun, then they should have the guts to take the same mocking in the name of fun, but it wasnt the same. It's like I will slap you, beat you and call with many names, but don't mind as it's only fun lol.

& If you see even now Mods haven't banned fun posts. And do you really think all of the sudden show popularity increased?? I mean as soon as new rules came out, others joined means popularity increased?? The show which never got more than 700 points, but it got after the new rules. Even now we can see many members saying they love the forum as it's peaceful. the same wasn't the case before new rules. Almost everyone was quting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Dear, you really think calling other bad names and so on is fun like b****?? Making fun of member just because her opinion didn't well go with others, so what happens? Make a post and make fun of her. Mocking others and actors isn't fun.and making fun of others of why they do this & their gender problems and so on isn't fun. If people can mock others and their favorites & call it fun, then they should have the guts to take the same mocking in the name of fun, but it wasnt the same. It's like I will slap you, beat you and call with many names, but don't mind as it's only fun lol.

& If you see even now Mods haven't banned fun posts. And do you really think all of the sudden show popularity increased?? I mean as soon as new rules came out, others joined means popularity increased?? The show which never got more than 700 points, but it got after the new rules. Even now we can see many members saying they love the forum as it's peaceful. the same wasn't the case before new rules. Almost everyone was quting

I have said before n am saying again  fun posts werent  bashing nor  using slangs as u said they were mainly simple plain fun post and fun post means to make fun of sm characters i repeat  characters not actors  ...   and its clearly written its fun dnt take it seriously  moreover nothing very offending is mentioned in them as u r saying . 
ppl come and take them seriously and start bashing the tm and else and in order to defend  the fight starts ..

ANd for second point frankly  to say  this forum is divided its clear the group u belong to must have many members who might have left the place n nw r cmg seeing the forum is peaceful  till nw i havent seen any such posts .. and the group with whim i mainly talk they say this place has become a bore . Now  before u say this place is bore then leave i say its just the viewpoints diff  and this forum is made of two divided species of which one is on verge of extinction !

PS:I have presented facts as it is  no anger frm my side  .

.BadtameezBrat.

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
abt 700 points then

2Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Last Week: 2
125 262 162 32 130 711

due to buzz it reached to 700+ and 130 points for followers.. n i think in this followers... this gang also includes...
  Smile

itsRitzi

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
agree..m missing her posts too..n nt only hers there are even more posts m missing..Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.itsRitzi

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I also miss her posts

.BadtameezBrat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index