where's she devil?...??? (Page 2)

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

who is he/she?..
sorry i m not a regural visitor of this FORUM..LOL

She is one of pure vampy lover...excels in making fun and bbb posts...is hurt right now due to some ongoingoings in this forum...one from kutta gang...big fan of vd...and am missing,her and heir posts right now...u read her old posts and u will love her writings and emos took..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminalAbhayangelreadingworms.

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

who is he/she?..

Shrishti n her group of friends r the life of this fourm...if ur into funny analyisis you would love her posts and she is a very cool person as well she respects ur views and is honest which is very hard to find in this fourm along wid a great sense of humor

Abhayangelreadingworms.dreamyjennice

dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

who is he/she?..

Shrishti n her group of friends r the life of this fourm...if ur into funny analyisis you would love her posts and she is a very cool person as well she respects ur views and is honest which is very hard to find in this fourm along wid a great sense of humor

Very well said...the kutta gang have all left the forum it seems except a few.. Like ritzy...miss them yaar...their analysis and posts were so lovable and humorous...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminalreadingworms.

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I go read it now dude ritzi ur actually one of the few people here that has sensiable stuff to say so write daily...even tanzi discontinued her episodic analysis and is rarely seen here I think eveyone is getting fed up of all the negetivity here

well  is it so ya seems like all left the place i too wud have had it not been for few ppl who read my posts and i need to get the news LOL

SmoothCriminalreadingworms.

dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

I go read it now dude ritzi ur actually one of the few people here that has sensiable stuff to say so write daily...even tanzi discontinued her episodic analysis and is rarely seen here I think eveyone is getting fed up of all the negetivity here

well is it so ya seems like all left the place i too wud have had it not been for few ppl who read my posts and i need to get the newsLOL

Thanx a lot for sticking around here for few like us...yeah and I really wait for your posts...

readingworms.itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Originally posted by ritzi12

well is it so ya seems like all left the place i too wud have had it not been for few ppl who read my posts and i need to get the newsLOL

Thanx a lot for sticking around here for few like us...yeah and I really wait for your posts...

u guys love made me stay here n my love for rk Embarrassedthanks allStar

readingworms..BadtameezBrat.

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
ha yaar... puri gang gayab ho gai hai.. after that gr8 rule...

dear gang.. if u reading this.. then plz come back and make posts like b4... we are missing all devilishness...
Smile

readingworms.ankita24

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Don't where she is.

But I disagree with some of the comments here. If mocking/Bashing /attacking members, actors, & fan groups is fun and humorous, then I am glad not to have such so called Fun. Fun is to make others laugh Not to hurt others, make fun of others & so on. It's against IF rules in any forum. That was the reason most fans left the forum, but now seeing the peace in the forum seeing the new rules, they have come and many have joined the forum. Anyone can guess by seeing the increase in CM points every week.
Big smile

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 10 November 2012 at 2:26am

Neutral_Monamanesha76--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index