Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

Shrishti n her group of friends r the life of this fourm...if ur into funny analyisis you would love her posts and she is a very cool person as well she respects ur views and is honest which is very hard to find in this fourm along wid a great sense of humor

Very well said...the kutta gang have all left the forum it seems except a few.. Like ritzy...miss them yaar...their analysis and posts were so lovable and humorous...
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

I go read it now dude ritzi ur actually one of the few people here that has sensiable stuff to say so write daily...even tanzi discontinued her episodic analysis and is rarely seen here I think eveyone is getting fed up of all the negetivity here

well  is it so ya seems like all left the place i too wud have had it not been for few ppl who read my posts and i need to get the news πŸ˜†
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ritzi12

well is it so ya seems like all left the place i too wud have had it not been for few ppl who read my posts and i need to get the newsπŸ˜†

Thanx a lot for sticking around here for few like us...yeah and I really wait for your posts...
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Thanx a lot for sticking around here for few like us...yeah and I really wait for your posts...

u guys love made me stay here n my love for rk πŸ˜³thanks all⭐️
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha yaar... puri gang gayab ho gai hai.. after that gr8 rule...

dear gang.. if u reading this.. then plz come back and make posts like b4... we are missing all devilishness...
😊

Don't where she is.

But I disagree with some of the comments here. If mocking/Bashing /attacking members, actors, & fan groups is fun and humorous, then I am glad not to have such so called Fun. Fun is to make others laugh Not to hurt others, make fun of others & so on. It's against IF rules in any forum. That was the reason most fans left the forum, but now seeing the peace in the forum seeing the new rules, they have come and many have joined the forum. Anyone can guess by seeing the increase in CM points every week.
πŸ˜ƒEdited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Don't where she is.

But I disagree with some of the comments here. If mocking/Bashing /attacking members, actors, & fan groups is fun and humorous, then I am glad not to have such posts. Fun is to make others laugh Not to hurt others, make fun of others. It's against IF rules in any forum. That was the reason most fans left the forum, but now seeing the peace in the forum seeing the new rules, they have come and many have joined the forum. Anyone can guess by seeing the increase in CM points every week.
πŸ˜ƒ

but the fun posts are not attacking nor bashing  only one percent of them were and its all to be taken in good humour  plus it was just for some njoyment 

ANd disclaimers are always put in those posts still ppl cm with bashing cmmnts so it turns out to e bashing wats fault of TM 

CM point is increasing due to increasing popularity of show not coz those who fled have returned 

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m here for my dd aur mai iss forum pe last tak rahugi i don't care ke koi muje like karta hai ya nahi afterall its publc forum i think sab ko asa hona chayie if u want to follow or  praise ur star come here and make post
kisi aur ke kehne se na forum chodna chayie na koi forum join karna chaiye
in my opinion just follow ur heart nobody is ur owner
ps-  i think she [shedevil] is here i saw her posts on some topics
Edited by muraadlovesdd - 11 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cant understand.. y here ppl always think that sm1 trying to attack on her/him... this is open forum... n every person has diff diff view to express thr thoughts... if few like simple, subtle posts then thats ok...they should read only those type of posts... bt other also has thr like/dislikes... frankly i like fun post.. n i really want this gang to come back...

this is just my view.. m not targeting any1... or commenting on any1... πŸ˜ƒ

@ritzi : i totally agree with you dear...
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ritzi12

<font color="#009999">but the fun posts are not attacking nor bashing only one percent of them were and its all to be taken in good humour plus it was just for some njoyment</font>

<font color="#009999">ANd disclaimers are always put in those posts still ppl cm with bashing cmmntsso it turns out to e bashing wats fault of TM</font>

<font color="#009999">CM point is increasing due to increasing popularity of show not coz those who fled have returned</font>

Dear, you really think calling other bad names and so on is fun like b****?? Making fun of member just because her opinion didn't well go with others, so what happens? Make a post and make fun of her. Mocking others and actors isn't fun.and making fun of others of why they do this & their gender problems and so on isn't fun. If people can mock others and their favorites & call it fun, then they should have the guts to take the same mocking in the name of fun, but it wasnt the same. It's like I will slap you, beat you and call with many names, but don't mind as it's only fun lol.

& If you see even now Mods haven't banned fun posts. And do you really think all of the sudden show popularity increased?? I mean as soon as new rules came out, others joined means popularity increased?? The show which never got more than 700 points, but it got after the new rules. Even now we can see many members saying they love the forum as it's peaceful. the same wasn't the case before new rules. Almost everyone was quting